Anti-western, anti-jew sentiment alive and well in Canada.

Chuck U. Farlie

French is French and is not part of the Canadian idenity....when did anyone out side Canada every believe that Canada was French? Maybe back in 1930. When did anyone who was not French within Canada ever identify themselves as French ---other than the French - Canada is English.....and 56 and one half percent a multitude of other nationalities ---- no - I mean identities. France is the mother of Quebec - and Britian is our mother - and never will the twain meet - unless some liberal describes Britian as our bio-mom... :rolleyes: with no rights to matriarchy. As we become more liberatedly liberal we fall into a grey sickly soup of multi - personality - disorder.. :lol:

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The residential school system was designed to educate Aboriginal children to bring them into the fold of modern society. The natives were unable to accomplish this themselves.

And the residential schools were an abject failure it that regard.

The residential schools were desgined "kill the Indian in the child", to use the word of a former Minister of Indian Affairs. It was thought that that would make Aboriginal children into nice little white kids. It didn't work. The legacy was 3-4 generations of men and women with no culture and no identify, white or Aboriginal.

That makes you proud. Says a lot about how clueless you are.

Edited by CANADIEN

Wrong.

The original Bill of Rights (1960) was applicable to all Canadians at that time.

And the Charter applies to all Canadians today. You will never get it.

If it is attack on anything then it would be an attack on corrupt legislation making some groups more equal than others and corrupt language legislation against Canadian freedoms and what Canadians have fought for and freely developed in this country relating to a majority culture and successful society.

Translation from Leafless-ish into English, please.

I should have known that the "French language is part of Canadian culture" brief moment of lucidity would not last. Back to the old Leafless' "you have the same rights as me, that's discrimination" non-sense.

And the residential schools were an abject failure it that regard.

What can you do with children with no interest in learning and with no support from their parents or in many cases their alcoholic parents.

The residential schools were desgined "kill the Indian in the child", to use the word of a former Minister of Indian Affairs.

Must have been a Liberal minister.

It was thought that that would make Aboriginal children into nice little white kids. It didn't work. The legacy was 3-4 generations of men and women with no culture and no identify, white or Aboriginal.

That makes you proud. Says a lot about how clueless you are.

Well let them and anyone else who does not want to conform or co-operate look after themselves.

This is the way it is even in mainstream society.

Don't want to conform, don't want to learn, don't want to work, you are out in the street.

Edited by Leafless

And the Charter applies to all Canadians today. You will never get it.

To some Canadians more than others.

A capitalistic society is not designed to have everyone equal in ALL respects. If we were all meant to be equal in all respects we would be totally government controlled with all Canadians employed and working for the state.

Translation from Leafless-ish into English, please.

The Charter is corrupt because it legislates language and a cultural pecking order and unelected judges interpreting and creating rights without the involvement of ALL Canadians.

Canada culturally progressed freely up until the communist inspired Trudeau era.

Edited by Leafless

What can you do with children with no interest in learning and with no support from their parents or in many cases their alcoholic parents.

So let me check if I get that one straight.

Children were beaten for speaking their language in the courtyard, while actual attempts at promoting literacy in either English or French were limited by the lack of resources and the lack of qualified teachers. Many schools didn't even have textbooks and most schools were so short on money that most of the "school day" was taken not by teaching but by manual labour. Yet, the children are to blame for not learning what was not taught them.

The children were taken by force or threat from their parents, brought hundreds of miles away, taught through mental and physical abuse that everything their parents had taught them was evil. Yet, their parents are to blame for what... not beating their children into becoming second class Whites themselves?

Must have been a Liberal minister.

Actually, I believe the guy was a conservative. I am surprised though that you would think he was a Liberal... why, he didn't go far enough?

Well let them and anyone else who does not want to conform or co-operate look after themselves.

Less we forget that those who are at a receiving end of a deliberate policy of taking away their dignity and identity should just co-operate with it, and that they are the ones to be blamed when it does not go quite as intended.

In a report written in 1908 but only published in 1922, Indian Department Health Inspector Peter Bryce concluded that between 35% and 60% of the children forced into residential schools were dying within five years.

They wouldn't have been much worse if left alone.

Edited by CANADIEN

A capitalistic society is not designed to have everyone equal in ALL respects.

I'll settle for equality before the law, which you don't want.

The Charter is corrupt because it legislates language and a cultural pecking order (...)

So says the man who praise past GOVERNMENT policies aiming at the destruction of Canadian cultures and languages. At least I'll give it to you... you don't want a pecking order of cultures, you want only one of the Canadian cultures to exist.

(...)unelected judges interpreting and creating rights

If those judges were decreting that there shall be no French on signs, you would not be complaining that they are unelected, so spare us the hypocrisy.

without the involvement of ALL Canadians.

Ever heard about ELECTIONS?

Canada culturally progressed freely up until the communist inspired Trudeau era.

Aboriginal children were indeed free to speak their language and practice their religion... and get beaten for it. French-speaking Canadians outside Quebec were entirely free to attend French-language schools... it's just the schools that were outlawed.

Actually, does not sound like freedom to me. Sounds like trying to make everyone be the same, something Communist regimes were very good at trying.

Edited by CANADIEN

Don't want to conform, don't want to learn, don't want to work, you are out in the street.

I would not use the word conform to describe your refusal to evolve beyond the age of the dinosaurs, but that's your choice of word...

You refuse to learn to see beyond your bigoted delusions.

You don't want to work your brain to adopt logic.

You are out to the road side of history.

So let me check if I get that one straight.

Children were beaten for speaking their language in the courtyard, while actual attempts at promoting literacy in either English or French were limited by the lack of resources and the lack of qualified teachers. Many schools didn't even have textbooks and most schools were so short on money that most of the "school day" was taken not by teaching but by manual labour. Yet, the children are to blame for not learning what was not taught them.

The children were taken by force or threat from their parents, brought hundreds of miles away, taught through mental and physical abuse that everything their parents had taught them was evil. Yet, their parents are to blame for what... not beating their children into becoming second class Whites themselves?

The Aboriginal issue is a complicated issue and one the government should never have become involved with initially or to the extent they have.

It seems the natives only want to be left alone to hunt and fish and regulate their own society.

And if natives refuse to assimilate the only other alternative is to continue allowing them to live their obsolete lifestyle hunting and fishing and regulating their lifestyle within their areas of habitation.

Actually, I believe the guy was a conservative. I am surprised though that you would think he was a Liberal... why, he didn't go far enough?

Any minister to make that kind of comment does not deserve to be a minister.

The Aboriginal issue is a complicated issue . . .

True.

It seems the natives only want to be left alone to hunt and fish and regulate their own society.

And if natives refuse to assimilate the only other alternative is to continue allowing them to live their obsolete lifestyle hunting and fishing and regulating their lifestyle within their areas of habitation.

You acknowledge that the issue is complicated but then you make a statement like that. Have you ever even met a native person?

The Aboriginal issue is a complicated issue and one the government should never have become involved with initially or to the extent they have.

Yet you defend the residential school program, which was part of the government policy. Typical Leafless.

Interestingly enough, those few First nations communities that are succeeding in turning away from despair are doing so because they rediscovered pride in who the are while turning to new economic activities -- not assimilating.

Any minister to make that kind of comment does not deserve to be a minister.

Why, he was only (over 130 years) advocating through crude words something dear to your heart - forced assimilation.

I'll settle for equality before the law, which you don't want.

The law dictated by politicians only discriminates and oppresses and punishes majority English speaking Canadians who have FREELY developed a superior Canadian culture.

So says the man who praise past GOVERNMENT policies aiming at the destruction of Canadian cultures and languages. At least I'll give it to you... you don't want a pecking order of cultures, you want only one of the Canadian cultures to exist.

I do? What I know is Canada is officially multicultural and always has been multicultural despite the official multicultural policy.

All other cultures EXCEPT French and Aboriginal get along just fine without ANY special Charter rights over and above the rights of ALL other Canadians.

f those judges were decreting that there shall be no French on signs, you would not be complaining that they are unelected, so spare us the hypocrisy.

You are the hypocrite.

I don't care what language is on ANY sign just as long as it is not legislated by corrupt language laws and does not interfere with the workings of the majority English language of the country.

Ever heard about ELECTIONS?

Ever hear of a corrupt parliamentary democracy?

aboriginal children were indeed free to speak their language and practice their religion... and get beaten for it. French-speaking Canadians outside Quebec were entirely free to attend French-langauge schools... it's just the schools that were outlawed.

Actually, does not sound like freedom to me. Some like trying to make everyone be the same, something Communist regimes were very good at trying.

Pay for your own failed culture if you want to be different.

You are the one in favour of dictated communist type language and cultural policies.

Edited by Leafless

I would not use the word conform to describe your refusal to evolve beyond the age of the dinosaurs, but that's your choice of word...

Nope.

It is the French and Aboriginals that did not evolve that is until they forced the ROC through corrupt cultural and language legislation to PAY for their failed obsolete cultures.

You refuse to learn to see beyond your bigoted delusions.

Guess what. You don't have to learn or never did since Trudeau accomplished that for you with communist style legislation.

You don't want to work your brain to adopt logic.

Not to your type of traitorous aspirations.

You are out to the road side of history.

Ha-ha-ha-ha.

The law dictated by politicians only discriminates and oppresses and punishes majority English speaking Canadians who have FREELY developed a superior Canadian culture.

You call forced assimilation freedom. Typical leafless.

I do?
You do. You keep defending, among other things, the residential school system, which was assimilation at its worse. You keep promoting assimilation.
What I know is Canada is officially multicultural and always has been multicultural despite the official multicultural policy.

You get something right... Third time in three days, not all hope is lost. But then... Assimilation, something you claim was occuring freely before Trudeau, is the antithesis of multiculturalism. And before long you will ignore this brief moment of logic.

You are the hypocrite.

I don't care what language is on ANY sign just as long as it is not legislated by corrupt language laws and does not interfere with the workings of the majority English language of the country.

You are the one in favour of dictated communist type language and cultural policies.

Already forgotten YOUR call for legislation making english the sole language of business in Ontario? Unless, of course, the Frenchies "freely" assimilate.

Ever hear of a corrupt parliamentary democracy?

Yes. That's why i know that Canada is not one.

Edited by CANADIEN

French is French and is not part of the Canadian idenity....when did anyone out side Canada every believe that Canada was French? Maybe back in 1930. When did anyone who was not French within Canada ever identify themselves as French ---other than the French - Canada is English.....and 56 and one half percent a multitude of other nationalities ---- no - I mean identities. France is the mother of Quebec - and Britian is our mother - and never will the twain meet - unless some liberal describes Britian as our bio-mom... :rolleyes: with no rights to matriarchy. As we become more liberatedly liberal we fall into a grey sickly soup of multi - personality - disorder.. :lol:

This displays such a stunning ignorance of Canadian history.

And I suppose you think native children living in the woods undisciplined, sniffing glue, consuming alcohol and generally rotting away is good.

They certainly weren't doing this when the Residential Schools were founded.

The native peoples of the Americas (and elsewhere) were perfectly capable of surviving for thousands of years without European intervention. When the Europeans came along, took all the land and basically made the economic and subsistence systems these various peoples had developed impossible, then you see the breakdown of their society. Then, as a final kick in the nards, the REsidential School systems, designed specifically as an organized attempt at cultural destruction, were opened.

This is a free country, and more importantly, they lived here before we did. If they want to practice their culture (whatever is left of it after a couple of centuries of concerted efforts to destroy every aspect of it), that's their right.

Why do you hate freedom so much?

Edited by ToadBrother

Nope.

It is the French and Aboriginals that did not evolve that is until they forced the ROC through corrupt cultural and language legislation to PAY for their failed obsolete cultures.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

By the way, I was not talking about English-Canadian culture. I was talking YOU own PERSONAL bigoted delusions.

Guess what. You don't have to learn or never did since Trudeau accomplished that for you with communist style legislation.

English translation, please.

Not to your type of traitorous aspirations.

You don't have a clue. Typical Leafless. Here's the legal definition of treason in our Criminal Code.

"High treason

(1) Every one commits high treason who, in Canada,

(a) kills or attempts to kill Her Majesty, or does her any bodily harm tending to death or destruction, maims or wounds her, or imprisons or restrains her;

(b - levies war against Canada or does any act preparatory thereto; or

c - assists an enemy at war with Canada, or any armed forces against whom Canadian Forces are engaged in hostilities, whether or not a state of war exists between Canada and the country whose forces they are.

Treason

(2) Every one commits treason who, in Canada,

(a) uses force or violence for the purpose of overthrowing the government of Canada or a province;

(b - without lawful authority, communicates or makes available to an agent of a state other than Canada, military or scientific information or any sketch, plan, model, article, note or document of a military or scientific character that he knows or ought to know may be used by that state for a purpose prejudicial to the safety or defence of Canada;

(c - conspires with any person to commit high treason or to do anything mentioned in paragraph (a);

(d) forms an intention to do anything that is high treason or that is mentioned in paragraph (a) and manifests that intention by an overt act; or

(e) conspires with any person to do anything mentioned in paragraph b or forms an intention to do anything mentioned in paragraph b and manifests that intention by an overt act."

I am sure you will mention the FLQ, and indeed what they did qualified as treason. But as you know very well, I do not share their objectives. And we both who is raising the possibility of a revolution (hint: it's you).

Edited by CANADIEN

All other cultures EXCEPT French and Aboriginal get along just fine without ANY special Charter rights over and above the rights of ALL other Canadians.

You live, if I am not mistaken, in Ottawa. so tell me:

- is there any municipal, provincial or federal law, by-law, policy, regulation in Ottawa that is in French only, but not in English?

- is there any municipal, provincial, or federal program or service offered in French only in Ottawa, and not in English?

- are there only French-language schools, French-language hospitals, French-language public institutions in Ottawa, with no equivalent English-language schools, hospitals or public institutions.

To claim that a French-speaking Canadian living in Ottawa gets something from his/her governments, whether federal, provincial, or municipal, that English-speaking residents don't get, you have to be able to prove it.

And since you cannot prove it, your claim of special rights, discrimination and oppression have no foundation in reality.

Pay for your own failed culture if you want to be different.

If I ever adopt a failed culture, I will reconsider your advice.

BTW, As an Ontarian, I pay the same taxes as other Ontarians. Feel free to prove me wrong by showing where on the income tax return I can claim a tax exemption based on language.

They certainly weren't doing this when the Residential Schools were founded.

The native peoples of the Americas (and elsewhere) were perfectly capable of surviving for thousands of years without European intervention. When the Europeans came along, took all the land and basically made the economic and subsistence systems these various peoples had developed impossible, then you see the breakdown of their society. Then, as a final kick in the nards, the REsidential School systems, designed specifically as an organized attempt at cultural destruction, were opened.

This is a free country, and more importantly, they lived here before we did. If they want to practice their culture (whatever is left of it after a couple of centuries of concerted efforts to destroy every aspect of it), that's their right.

Why do you hate freedom so much?

There is no doubt that a complete return to the old ways is not feasable. But the future of Aboriginal nations lies not in assimilation, but in rediscovering themselves and engaging the world as Aboriginals, not second-grade whites.

You call forced assimilation freedom. Typical leafless.

There is no forced assimilation in Canada.

Incapacitated subcultures voluntarily assimilate into the majority culture for their own welfare.

But in Canada the Charter forces the majority culture to conform to the ideologies of incapacitated subcultures.

In a perfect world this would seem reasonable.

But it is not a perfect world and corrupt discriminatory Charter legislation forces the majority culture (in a free society) to PAY both financially and is penalized transforming the dominant English speaking culture into being a sub-servant to incapacitated subcultures.

You do. You keep defending, among other things, the residential school system, which was assimilation at its worse. You keep promoting assimilation.

That is because you are not faced with that prospect, thanks to communist type legislation.

But we should not kid ourselves should we, as the French and Aboriginals have been Western assimilated in many way but use culture under the guise of obsolete language to pry the bucks from the English speaking majority. Shame.

You get something right... Third time in three days, not all hope is lost. But then... Assimilation, something you claim was occuring freely before Trudeau, is the antithesis of multiculturalism. And before long you will ignore this brief moment of logic.

A multicultural population who freely assimilates has nothing to do with the purpose of Trudeau's Official Multicultural Policy.

Already forgotten YOUR call for legislation making english the sole language of business in Ontario?

English must be made an official language in Ontario to protect majority English speaking residents from job losses from aggressive Francophones implementing corrupt 'bilingual policies' in order to steal English speaking jobs in Ontario especially in the city of Ottawa.

Quebec has French job protectionist policies and French as an official language so why shouldn't all other provinces follow suit.

Yes. That's why i know that Canada is not one.

Pearson and Trudeau disprove that statement.