Anti-western, anti-jew sentiment alive and well in Canada.

Chuck U. Farlie

Just reading this article in The Star: Mosque fights for rights, but slurs Jews and West.

Now, I don't care too much about their human rights case... I hope that UPS wins as it is clearly safety orientated and not to do with denying any religious rights.

I couldn't, however, believe what this mosque's website http://www.khalidmosque.com/en/ had to say, including:

Teachings on the mosque's website, khalidmosque.com, refer to non-Muslim Westerners as "wicked," "corrupt" and "our clear enemies."

Sometimes Jews are singled out.

"Is it permissible for women to wear high-heeled shoes?" begins one posting in question-and-answer format. "That is not permissible," comes the reply. "It involves resembling the Disbelieving Women or the wicked women. It has its origin among the Jewish women."

Modern pastimes are condemned.

"What is the ruling on subscribing to sports channels?" another question begins. "Watching some of the female spectators, when the camera focuses on them time after time" stirs "evil inclinations," the lesson reads. "Some (players) may not even believe in Allaah."

Mosque leaders refused repeated requests for an interview.

A disclaimer on the website says questions and answers do not necessarily reflect the mosque's views. But the About Us page says: "All questions and answers on this site (are) prepared, approved and supervised by (the mosque's imam) Bashir Yusuf Shiil."

I hope what this website says is taken very seriously and that this Iman as well as many of his devout followers are under the surveillance of the RCMP and/or CSIS.

It disturbs me to hear that there is this kind of hate towards us, the very people that allowed them to settle in our country and enjoy a better life than they had before (if they are immigrants).

After living in Indonesia for a few years before, I became quite tolerant of muslim people - as I knew first-hand that most are moderate. However, after reading about things like this more and more often I quickly lose my tolerance for the lot of them. Where are any of the 10000 members of this mosque standing up to this iman? They are just as guilty of hate as he is if they don't stand up against this fanaticism.

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Mosque is adamant that they won't let anything stand in their way of applying the teachings of the Quran and that this right of religious freedom is guaranteed under the Charter. We have been put on notice.

We advise both our brothers and sisters in Islam and whoever else is willing to pay heed, that we all should try and adhere to the moral and ethical scripturally sourced authentic Islamic values regarding the way we dress for work and in our interaction with people of the opposite sex. We pray that our Lord gives us the resolve, the strength and the support required to freely practice what our Lord wishes of us.

We are law abiding citizens of this great country and we practice our religion in a manner that is entirely consistent with the rights afforded to us by the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms. We are against all forms of violence and we strongly oppose radicalism and extremism. Moderation, peaceful coexistence and mutual respect between societies are integral parts of our Islamic teachings.

We do not accept any form of intimidation. While some media outlets seek to lump all brothers and sisters of Islam together and suggest to their readers that all people of Islam are radicals and terrorists, this will never have the effect of forcing us to abandon our religion and its important teachings.

The mosque believes that Goddard's article will create a backlash of hatred and threats against Muslims.

We are very concerned by the tenor of your questions that you may unintentionally harm the image of Somali Muslims in Canada with the words you write. As the Board of the Khalid Bin Al-Walid mosque, we are preparing ourselves for the inevitable backlash of hatred and threats that will come with the suggestion that we support radical Islam and that we are therefore terrorists. While we have become accustom to this form of racism, we never get used to it and it is very harmful to our people. We will reserve judgment on your article until after it is published and we are hopeful that it is accurate, fair and balanced. If it is not, we will seek the appropriate advice from our legal counsel.

http://www.khalidmosque.com/en/

I didn't see anything in Goddard's article that would make me believe that the Mosque harbors terrorists, as is suggested the Mosque's reply. No doubt the Mosque would gain attention for its cause if it went ahead and took legal action against Goddard and the Star. This could get interesting.

It seems the road to a secular Canadian society is hitting a major snag.

Now about the women employed by UPS. When those women applied for the positions, did they dress in the manner that they did when they reported for duty? Or did they wear western style apparel to the interview, then once hired, switched to the apparel that has led to the Human Rights complaint? Had the women worn their traditional apparel at the interview, perhaps UPS would have approached these hirings in a different way. For example, UPS could have made their employment subject to wearing attire that is appropriate for the working conditions. Of course, that in itself would not have precluded a complaint to the Human Rights Commission.

Now about the women employed by UPS. When those women applied for the positions, did they dress in the manner that they did when they reported for duty? Or did they wear western style apparel to the interview, then once hired, switched to the apparel that has led to the Human Rights complaint? Had the women worn their traditional apparel at the interview, perhaps UPS would have approached these hirings in a different way. For example, UPS could have made their employment subject to wearing attire that is appropriate for the working conditions. Of course, that in itself would not have precluded a complaint to the Human Rights Commission.

I don't know much about this other than what I heard on talk radio... sounds like they were working at UPS wearing the same clothing that they want to wear. The difference is that they either were temp workers and not yet unionized, or maybe the whole plant wasn't unionized. Either way... when it came time to unionize, the union demanded (and rightfully so) certain safety practices be followed - including no loose fitting clothing.

As I see it, the only place UPS faulted was not demanding the dress code from the beginning... and being unionized from the beginning... like Canada Post does. These sorting plants are very dangerous and people have been seriously hurt before, and then who is responsible?

Funny though... on the radio this morning was some president of some muslim congress... stating that nowhere in the koran or in sharia law are long flowing robes mandated... they just must be modest - so what is wrong with trousers? He also suggested that this mosque in particular should lose its charitable status, as it is violating a rule of a charitable organization by being political.

I couldn't, however, believe what this mosque's website http://www.khalidmosque.com/en/ had to say, including:

I hope what this website says is taken very seriously and that this Iman as well as many of his devout followers are under the surveillance of the RCMP and/or CSIS.

It disturbs me to hear that there is this kind of hate towards us, the very people that allowed them to settle in our country and enjoy a better life than they had before (if they are immigrants).

After living in Indonesia for a few years before, I became quite tolerant of muslim people - as I knew first-hand that most are moderate. However, after reading about things like this more and more often I quickly lose my tolerance for the lot of them. Where are any of the 10000 members of this mosque standing up to this iman? They are just as guilty of hate as he is if they don't stand up against this fanaticism.

This is why we need to shut the doors on Radical Islamic immigrants..time to wake up people they are the enemy make no mistake...if these people make comments like this it should be instant deport...if you don't like our culture then why are you here?...GET OUT!

Edited by wulf42

This is why we need to shut the doors on Radical Islamic immigrants..time to wake up people they are the enemy make no mistake...if these people make comments like this it should be instant deport...if you don't like our culture then why are you here?...GET OUT!

If we shut the door on radical Islamics then we should shut the door on radical Jews also. If we have radical haters with citizenship that do not respect the host nation then they should be ejected...If we have Jews that dispise those that are not Jews then they can also leave - I am tired and dismayed that special interests groups whether they be Jew or Islamic - are given so much power to force their will on that majority. If you can not get along with your neighbour and do not have the will or talent or wisdom to make friends -then move your ass out of town. We don't need you.

On a more positive note, 50 synagogues and mosques have just come together across North America to engage in twinnings or reltionship alliances where a synagogue and a mosque match up and send congregants to each other's place of worship and engage in cultural exchanges. Christian churches to are doing the same with synagogues and mosques.

Its true there are some extremist mosques. Just as there are probably extremist churches or synagogues. I agree believe any extremist intolerant house of worship is conducive to tolerance in a democractic society.

On a more positive note, 50 synagogues and mosques have just come together across North America to engage in twinnings or reltionship alliances where a synagogue and a mosque match up and send congregants to each other's place of worship and engage in cultural exchanges. Christian churches to are doing the same with synagogues and mosques.

Its true there are some extremist mosques. Just as there are probably extremist churches or synagogues. I agree believe any extremist intolerant house of worship is conducive to tolerance in a democractic society.

The Islamic and Jewish Canadain congress are just a bunch of colleage level social workers who want power...for powers sake...It's like two mafia families merging. It's so warm and fuzzy when you see them in their group hug sessions - planning on how to bring peace...you let these jerks have real power and they will in time slowly and incrimentally holocaust any resisters. The whole idea of supposed enemies linking hands and singing Cumbiya irks me.

The Islamic and Jewish Canadain congress are just a bunch of colleage level social workers who want power...for powers sake...It's like two mafia families merging. It's so warm and fuzzy when you see them in their group hug sessions - planning on how to bring peace...you let these jerks have real power and they will in time slowly and incrimentally holocaust any resisters. The whole idea of supposed enemies linking hands and singing Cumbiya irks me.

Why should that irk you? You must be quite young. Long time enemies have ended up allies and strong friends. France and Germany, the US and England, England and France, England and Germany, Canada and the US, the political factions of Northern Ireland.

Why should that irk you? You must be quite young. Long time enemies have ended up allies and strong friends. France and Germany, the US and England, England and France, England and Germany, Canada and the US, the political factions of Northern Ireland.

Uniting East and West Germany was like re-attatching the head of the dragon...It was Hitlers dream come true in the form of the EU . Germany and Austria now rule - worked out well for them - just took longer than expected. France and England will never be friends - look at Quebec and Anglo Canada - still at war - polite and bloodless but still a problem. Do you really think that America is our friend? If we rebeled they would slap us down in a heart beat. Mature men do not have friends - this is not high school and a case of beer. By the way _ I am old.

There will always be hate and there will always be racism or what the left defines as racism I prefer to call it pride and self protection, the right to survive.

There will always be those who prefer the company of their own race to those from other races. Is this bad? Not at all, in fact it's quite normal and a natural instinct. The sooner we accept that people are different and do not want to live together all the time the sooner we can move on from this.

The white flight to the suburbs confirms this. Subconsciously whites move further away from cities and when the coloreds move into the area in any great numbers the whites move further out again. This is fact and can be witnessed in any suburb in any city. Now that the traditional suburbs are getting filled up with coloreds, as is happening now as they have finally caught up with whites in terms of income, you see the expansion of the suburbs to new areas dominated by whites.

It's the way of things. The races will constantly be running from each other. They don't like each other? Fine then keep them separated like you would two school kids. Set up an area for them to live in peace and the same thing for the other side so everyone can be happy and be left alone in peace.

There will always be hate and there will always be racism or what the left defines as racism I prefer to call it pride and self protection, the right to survive.

There will always be those who prefer the company of their own race to those from other races. Is this bad? Not at all, in fact it's quite normal and a natural instinct. The sooner we accept that people are different and do not want to live together all the time the sooner we can move on from this.

The white flight to the suburbs confirms this. Subconsciously whites move further away from cities and when the coloreds move into the area in any great numbers the whites move further out again. This is fact and can be witnessed in any suburb in any city. Now that the traditional suburbs are getting filled up with coloreds, as is happening now as they have finally caught up with whites in terms of income, you see the expansion of the suburbs to new areas dominated by whites.

It's the way of things. The races will constantly be running from each other. They don't like each other? Fine then keep them separated like you would two school kids. Set up an area for them to live in peace and the same thing for the other side so everyone can be happy and be left alone in peace.

You are a study in the hypocricy of Hate Mr. Canada.

Thanks or agreeing with me. This is true and cannot be argued. It's fact. Thanks for not even trying, you'd only look foolish.

Like Diogenes I read your posts searching for an iota of intellegence and I'm thinking I need a brighter lamp.

Take this clanger for example....

The white flight to the suburbs confirms this. Subconsciously whites move further away from cities and when the coloreds move into the area in any great numbers the whites move further out again. This is fact and can be witnessed in any suburb in any city.

Well I'm sure if it's a fact it can be backed up with a source....now I don't know what hillock you live under but the suberbs of Toronto; Missisauga, Scarbourough, Markham, Unionville Brampton, Maple...etc etc have ethnic diversity as great or greater than Toronto's.

Brampton: Racial Groups Population Percent

White 182,765 42.3 %

South Asian 136,750 31.7 %

Black 53,340 12.4 %

Filipino 11,980 2.8 %

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brampton,_Ontario#Demographics

http://www.city.markham.on.ca/NR/rdonlyres..._midyear082.pdf

Mississauga

White 336,755 50.6

South Asian 134,750 20.2

Chinese 46,120 6.9

Black 41,365 6.2

Filipino 30,705 4.6

Arab 16,785 2.5

Southeast Asian 14,160 2.1

Latin American 12,410 1.9

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mississauga#Demographics

Now that the traditional suburbs are getting filled up with coloreds, as is happening now as they have finally caught up with whites in terms of income, you see the expansion of the suburbs to new areas dominated by whites.

If you would've read this you would've seen this. Traditional suburbs being the areas you mentioned. The new burbs are Milton, Halton Hills, Innifil, etc.

Try reading my whole post and treat it as one article. Don't just cut it and leave parts out to fit your needs.

Edited by Mr.Canada

If you would've read this you would've seen this. Traditional suburbs being the areas you mentioned. The new burbs are Milton, Halton Hills, Innifil, etc.

Try reading my whole post and treat it as one article. Don't just cut it and leave parts out to fit your needs.

Milton is a suburb of Cambridge...

or in other words, as your so called facts prove erronwous, you move the goal posts

Innifil? Been a white exodus to Innisfil? Milton?

Pull another one out of the ol crevass...

Milton is a suburb of Cambridge...

or in other words, as your so called facts prove erronwous, you move the goal posts

Innifil? Been a white exodus to Innisfil? Milton?

Pull another one out of the ol crevass...

Milton is the next town over from Mississauga. I grew up around there so nice try. Cambridge is an hour away.

Spam...you have already posted this drek once already...it was dfactually wrong then, hasn't changed with the repost..

Milton is the next town over from Mississauga. I grew up around there so nice try. Cambridge is an hour away.

Sure the company of family (race) is easy and comfortable - but eventually you have to step out of the house and you will find that your family is not the only one on the planet - All families have a right to be respected and protected as family units or racial units. There is an agenda under the guise of multi-culturalism to blend all families into one - It's like force and arranged marriage - The UN was full of Trotskyites who had a Utopian vision of a one race world of browned skinned humans - These idealist actually believed if you made everyone the same there would be no war or poor...This is impossible. Even if their dream came true - someone different would emerge...a family or race would start...I like blonde people - and I like dark skinned brown eyed people...and all the rest - but don't tell me that my family should leave the face of the earth in their present form - we are staying!

Hey Mr c, displaying that awesome knowledge again huh?

Coloureds? white flight? Wow, so 1940s of you.

Tell us oh great knowledgeable one, do the whites consciously move their belongings or just subconsciously think they did.

And when they get settled, and a coloured (wtf?) ,moves in next door , do they subconsciously move again? And does Canada Post subconsciously forward the mail?

Awesome display there.

Nawh it's not white flight...it's more like a hick retreating. As Toronto spread it's sprawl north, all the local red necks did not like the urbinization of their primative life style so most moved north. It had nothing to do with blacks or browns or asians or jews or any of that silly stuff - They just perfered a life where they could chop wood and heat the house with out the urbanite twit social workers attacking the homestead instisting that their children should be taken away because they might fall in the fire place. :P The urbanite liberals assumed that red necks are not a distinct culture but just dumb drunkards...who enjoyed cruising the back roads on a sunny day with a whiskey and a beer chaser.

We have a group of Canadians who have mullets and find the monster truck show to be a fine cultural event- The females are loud and outspoken - and the kids shoot the 22 out the back bedroom window at bottles the parents left out after the bon fire sing along...but I do admit once the little jewish princess social workers get wind of this life style they want to help ----keep themselves employed.....so the white flight is actually from urban bureacracy that employs those who feel smarter than us dumb hicks....eventually there will be ghettos outside of Timmins where we will be kept in zoos to be observed through one way mirrors by social engineers.

• 1 month later...
Just reading this article in The Star: Mosque fights for rights, but slurs Jews and West.

Now, I don't care too much about their human rights case... I hope that UPS wins as it is clearly safety orientated and not to do with denying any religious rights.

This is one mosque. There is a church in the US ran by Fred Phelps that preaches hate around the clock.

The hatred of gays by 'Christian' religions is not much better. At least be consistent and don't just single out Muslims for their intolerace.