Isn't it time to slow down immigration?

SO what do you think the indians said 150 years ago? 300 years ago when the first boats of Europe were arriving? I think I heard this saying before and sometimes it so makes sense and that statement is "What goes around come around." SO going back to an earlier post of mine--I honestly don't think millions of Europeans would jump on thier boat and go back to Europe :lol::P

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SO what do you think the indians said 150 years ago? 300 years ago when the first boats of Europe were arriving? I think I heard this saying before and sometimes it so makes sense and that statement is "What goes around come around." SO going back to an earlier post of mine--I honestly don't think millions of Europeans would jump on thier boat and go back to Europe :lol::P

The indians were ignorant savages who couldn't foresee what was happening, much less control it. You want to take your cues on how government should act from their poorly thought out beliefs and decisions?

SO what do you think the indians said 150 years ago? 300 years ago when the first boats of Europe were arriving?

Now my brothers, with the help of the white man we will be strong enough to kill our enemies, rape their women and make their children slave in our corn fields Bwah haha ha!

Edited by M.Dancer

TCCk is a good name for you. You give me Lyme disease with your comments with due respect. Here are some that are giving me my rash;

"They want all the gold and glory of the country but avoid paying the taxes and costs of the nation saying that is the responibilty of those born here."

The above is you imposing a negative generalization on all people in a perceived group, in this case given your earlier comment third world immigrants. In fact Statistics Canada clearly indicates the vast majority of immigrants pay taxes and so are contributing to our economy and will form the tax base that will pay for you in a few years when you are old and need the government to look after you because by then there will be someobody we beed to pay for CPP to keep going. Think about that. You sound like dementia from aging could be a concern to you. Here is my point. There are people born in this country who do not pay taxes and do not contribute. There may very well be newer Canadians who do the same but for you to write off all immigrants with one negative stereotype is pure b.s. The only non immigrants in Canada are aboriginal peoples and I suppose you can start another thread on something negative about them as well.

"Well if that is their attitude I say we keep the coutry for THOSE THAT ARE BORN HERE! and turf the rest of them."

Right. Original. Not in your back yard. Turf them. Real tough guy. How about you. Should we turf you if you don't pay taxes? Does the fact you were born in this country give you dispensation?

See the problem with your quick to judge others and turf them approach is when you point the fingers at others and accuse them of being useless be careful with your own track record.

"You may call me a bigot..."

You are a bigot. Thanks. I wasn't going to but since you said I could....

" but as I get older I relize that so many people of colour quickly call us Canadian caucasins bigots and prejudice yet they are 10-20 times more prejudice than we are."

It could be as you get older you may be experiencing the first signs of dementia as well. Have you had yourself checked out? Again I do not mean to be rude but your comment is absurd. You again utter a racist stereotype. You can't possibly know all people of colour and be in the position to know they are 10-20 times more prejudice then caucasians. That is your subjective presumption that is not based on anything objective just your negative bias towards people who are of "colour".

What also makes your comment absurd is the fact there are more caucasians then people of colour and so necessarily if you are only prejudice against people of colour you would be less prejudice then people of colour if they hated all white people.

The point is your presumption is absurd. Whether a person hates one person or millions of people, the number of people hated doesn't define its moral value. Its still hatred.

"They will not talk to thier neighbour because he is of a lower cast, they will not buy from that man because he is from China and therefore will try to charge too much, they will not have that nationality work on thier jobsite becasue they are bad luck, and so on and so on."

Who is "they". You use the word "they" to define an entire group of people you do not know you then assign a negative characteristic to. That is illogical and hateful.

"I hear it from people of colour all the ime and it sickens me.."

I do not doubt you hear selectively and see selectively. You see and hear what you think is the negative in others-its a self-fullfilling prophecy-you are a classic example of someone who sees Mary in a gravy stain on your shit. Of course that is what you see. It is what you want to see.

"..then they call me a racist because I do not want them here..."

You are called a racist because you assign negative general characteristics and motives to an entire group of people you do not know and make it clear you think because you are born in Canada it gives you an automatic claim to superiority over those who were not born here and presumably have skin of colour.

Using your logic the aboriginal people have the right to turf you. Keep it up.

" or I want them to pay the taxes when they are asking me if I ill sell them something worth over $10,000 and can they pay CASH so as to not pay the taxes???? "

How about you pay your taxes and let Revenue Canada worry about the rest. Again your example is absurd. Are you suggesting caucasians or peole born in Canada do not work under the table or do not declare their taxes?

"GET REAL!!! "

Yes. Please get real.

"PAY TO LIVE HERE."

Now you sound like Revenue Canada and Mayor David Miller of Toronto. Stop that.

"ANd if the Liberals get in, we will pay way more to live here!!! "

Right now that Harper was re-elected everything will be just fine and there will be no tax increases ever again. AHAHAHAHAHAH. Ooops sorry. You were being serious.

" Oh no, sorry sir, the employee that made that ice cream cone for you exhaled CARBON DIOXIDE so there is a "Green/ Carbon Tax" on that ice cream cone."

I did speak to Stephane Dion and passed on your comment. His exact words were " F..ck you." He was in a bad mood.

"Dion's wording and rules on what will have the carbon tax on it is so open ended and unclear he could add a 10% straight across the board carbon tax on almost anything and then keep upping the tax rate anytime he wants."

Yah and thank G...d Stephen Harper will never do that.

Good grief. Mr. Canada stated; "Without Europeans this country wouldn't be what it is today." and yet he has no clue how ironic that statement is( and why he will die of testacle cancer from drinking the water).

But wait he was not done:

" It wouldn't be here for others to take advantage of."

Got it. Europeans when they came to Canada never took advantage of it. Never. Never. Never. Never.

Speaking of Europeans that is an ambiguous term. Do you think he means only British people, or does he include French people. But wait what about Spanish, Dutch, Luxembourgish, Belgian, German, Italian, Swiss, Danish, Norweigan, Portugese, Swedish, Finnish, Russian, Bulgarian, Polish, Czechs, Slavs, Lithauanians, Estonians, Ukrainians, Belyorussians, Georgians, Albanians, Geeks, Macedonians, Turks and do we include Romanos and Jews from Europe or only Christians from Europe, no wait, I already know the answer.

In my opinion the only people who have not taken advantage of Canada are people in Innavut. It is hard to get a bargain in the stores when there is only one store.

So we shouldn't feel bad about killing them and stealing theirl land... Thanks! That's a load off my mind...

Guilt? Oy no guilt. proper perspective yes. Respectand awarness of their culture as the founding culture in Canada yes. Guilt no. Cuz that is what Italians and we Jews do. Trust me its a waste of energy.

Now as for these savages, well you know I happen to know Argus has some relatives in his family tree that aren't exactly examples of moral righteousness and civility. That is precisely the problem. People most likely to accuse others of being savages usually have some interesting skeletons in their own closet.

Now me I never met a European who didn't have a cannibal or two in their back-ground not to mention rapists, thieves, torturers, homicidal murderers, dim wits, people with webbed fingers and sloping foreheads, etc., not that I would suggest for a second anyone is an inbred or dim witted.

No no no. No no no.

We are all children of God.

Edited by Rue

So we shouldn't feel bad about killing them and stealing theirl land... Thanks! That's a load off my mind...

Why would I feel bad? I wasn't even born yet. Nor were my parents, nor theirs. Only an idiot would feel bad about something his ancestors did generations ago.

First nations peoples are literally our long lost brothers. DNA has been identified that confirms European and Asian ancestry dating from the end of the last ice age. East met west and the rest is history. Hundreds of years later Europeans returned to the continent, but the battle has not yet ended.

How many fox pelts for one of those 'bang-sticks'?

You should post on the education thread! :lol: Comment on where they went wrong with you and your so-called education :lol: . Wasn't it beaver pelts? Just what do you mean by bang sticks? Then there's the other idiot making comments about firewater :P Do you actually call yourself a man? :P

Why would I feel bad? I wasn't even born yet. Nor were my parents, nor theirs. Only an idiot would feel bad about something his ancestors did generations ago.

I feel bad - even though they were not killed and robbed of their land by MY ancestors. But maybe I'm just too sentimental...

But you - we know you're not an idiot - why should you feel bad? You should be proud! Englishmen brought Freedom and Democracy to the savages!

Edited by PoliticalCitizen

You should post on the education thread! :lol: Comment on where they went wrong with you and your so-called education :lol: . Wasn't it beaver pelts? Just what do you mean by bang sticks? Then there's the other idiot making comments about firewater :P Do you actually call yourself a man?

lol..........well you appartently missed history class........."Bang Sticks" refers to rifle's which the Indians often received in exchange for Pelts...........and as far as being a man is concerned.............. look at you calling names from the safety of your computer......lol

I'm more a minority than not most of the time here... but many places in GTA both look and feel like Indo-China (almost no English or Whites at all).

Exactly the reason the suburbs keep getting farther away. We live in Halton Hills and are safe so far as there's no transit. We keep voting against it. We've seen what happens to places that have transit.

Like it or not white people are constantly moving further away trying to get away from that. I'm not sure if people do it subconciously or not but that would be an interesting study.

Are all people who leave the GTA racists to your mindset?

If you want a perfect example of why we move out, here it is. Go shop or stroll into the Wal-Mart at Boivard and Hwy 10 on Saturday morning. Than go to the Wal-Mart in Georgetown the same day. You'll see a huge difference.

Edited by Mr.Canada

How many fox pelts for one of those 'bang-sticks'?

You should post on the education thread! :lol: Comment on where they went wrong with you and your so-called education :lol: . Wasn't it beaver pelts? Just what do you mean by bang sticks? Then there's the other idiot making comments about firewater :P Do you actually call yourself a man? :P

The HBC and NWTC hunted/trapped every fury animal available (including several varieties of fox)...well...mostly native indian contractors did the actual hunting/trapping. A 'bang-stick', as Mr wulf mentioned, was/is a slang term for a musket...often a new contractors first payment from the fur trading companies. Where I live, one of western Canada's oldest settlements and a former HBC/NWTC fort, a few citizens still make a living trapping. I do agree some folks are idiots in need of education.

;)

--------------------------------------

The fox condemns the trap, not himself.

---William Blake

Exactly the reason the suburbs keep getting farther away. We live in Halton Hills and are safe so far as there's no transit. We keep voting against it. We've seen what happens to places that have transit.

Like it or not white people are constantly moving further away trying to get away from that. I'm not sure if people do it subconciously or not but that would be an interesting study.

Are all people who leave the GTA racists to your mindset?

If you want a perfect example of why we move out, here it is. Go shop or stroll into the Wal-Mart at Boivard and Hwy 10 on Saturday morning. Than go to the Wal-Mart in Georgetown the same day. You'll see a huge difference.

Imagine if I said "Ya, that's why I hate the burbs.... too many white people."

Not too cool is it?