How Many Houses Does John McCain Own?

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How pedantic! But you're right. McCain has the basic qualifications. He's a natural born US citizens and over the age of 35 as are tens of millions of other people.

Good...we are starting with a legal requirement that is not subject to debate. Unless you have such minimal qualifications, Senator McCain is more qualified than you.

Now, moving to political qualifications, how do you stack up? Ever elected to a federal office? Appointed perhaps? Give yourself as much "true" credit as possible.

Then we can move on to Commander in Chief...it really isn't difficult to discern that Senator McCain may in fact be more qualified than you (or I).

Then we can move on to Commander in Chief...it really isn't difficult to discern that Senator McCain may in fact be more qualified than you (or I).

Definately CoC material

Supporting the troops by encouraging them to follow the orders of venal commanders and political masters is no support at all. It's betrayal. It's treason of the highest order.

Remember, all the troops were given orders to kill and to eat dead burnt babies....Fonda is a hero

Good...we are starting with a legal requirement that is not subject to debate. Unless you have such minimal qualifications, Senator McCain is more qualified than you.

Now, moving to political qualifications, how do you stack up? Ever elected to a federal office? Appointed perhaps? Give yourself as much "true" credit as possible.

Did you miss my point? Let me be blunt. Even I, with my limited qualifications and significant deficiencies, would be a better President that McCain. That's how unqualified is John McCain. McCain, from his personal life, to his military career, to his Congressional stint has demonstrated that he is incompetent, unethical, and uninformed. I would be a better President than would John McCain. I suspect that even you would make a better President than McCain.

Did you miss my point? Let me be blunt. Even I, with my limited qualifications and significant deficiencies, would be a better President that McCain. That's how unqualified is John McCain. McCain, from his personal life, to his military career, to his Congressional stint has demonstrated that he is incompetent, unethical, and uninformed. I would be a better President than would John McCain. I suspect that even you would make a better President than McCain.

I am sorry, but you are not qualified to be President of the United States while Senator McCain clearly is. Furthermore, the USA's federal elections process and participating voters will decide who is the next prsident, regardless of qualifications.

Frankly, I don't know why you care either way. The Americans will get to make their choice and live with it.....just as they always have.

I am sorry, but you are not qualified to be President of the United States while Senator McCain clearly is. Furthermore, the USA's federal elections process and participating voters will decide who is the next prsident, regardless of qualifications.

Frankly, I don't know why you care either way. The Americans will get to make their choice and live with it.....just as they always have.

Why do I care? Because John McCain, as Bush has done, will implement policies that will adversely affect not only the US but also the rest of world. That's why I care. Excuse me for giving a shit about the world my grandkids will grow up in.

Why do I care? Because John McCain, as Bush has done, will implement policies that will adversely affect not only the US but also the rest of world. That's why I care. Excuse me for giving a shit about the world my grandkids will grow up in.

If your world is so adversely impacted by the elected leaders of foreign countries, then it really doesn't matter anyway. Should I worry about Dion vs. Harper (I don't).

The most important thing for the Americans is the election process itself, not who wins or loses. We learned this in 2000. All we can say for sure is that there will be a new president come January 2009.

The rest of the world can elect whoever they please.

The US does not care. They don't care that it does not matter who is elected. It's all Hollywood style smoke and mirrors. No matter who they elect nothing will change.

What I am personally hoping for is for McCain to get elected by a teeny 1% or so. That's when we will see if the Americans have the balls to stand up and riot.

Of course they won't. They are too fat, too floridated, too hooked on IPODs, Walmart and MacDonalds.

What will happen is Obama will be elected and by March 2009 all the Americans will be whining "How come our country is not fixed yet! Obama sucks cause he didn't fix everything in three months! I am voting repub next time!"

Because Americans, for the most part, are simply too stupid to understand that it will take a helluva lot more than four years to clean up the pile of shit left by the Bush Administration.

So you can be guaranteed that the Republicans (read evangelical Christians) will be ripe for 2012 and will usher in the return of Jeeezuz! with nuclear war.

Editted to add... it is for this reason that I travelled to BC's interior over the past week... to find an isolated piece of land with a creek. So that when the nukes begin to fly we have a safe place. I also talked to my father about his stash of rifles and ammo -- everyone should begin preparing now -- stock up on rice, seeds, matches, ammo etc. The US is going to usher in the end of this era and I plan on surviving it!

Edited by Drea

The US does not care. They don't care that it does not matter who is elected. It's all Hollywood style smoke and mirrors. No matter who they elect nothing will change.

Correct...and we sure as hell don't sit at home worryng about who will be the PM of Canada or President of France. That's for lesser gods.

What I am personally hoping for is for McCain to get elected by a teeny 1% or so. That's when we will see if the Americans have the balls to stand up and riot.

Of course they won't. They are too fat, too floridated, too hooked on IPODs, Walmart and MacDonalds.

Right again! A solid minority of people won't even bother to vote. All they need is their flat screen TVs with surround sound baby! :lol: We can watch all the protesters waste their time in Hi Definition.

What will happen is Obama will be elected and by March 2009 all the Americans will be whining "How come our country is not fixed yet! Obama sucks cause he didn't fix everything in three months! I am voting repub next time!"

He may win.....he may lose....either way the president will be American.

Because Americans, for the most part, are simply too stupid to understand that it will take a helluva lot more than four years to clean up the pile of shit left by the Bush Administration.

....uh huh...we sho nuf is stoopid as we be rollin' over da hole joint.

So you can be guaranteed that the Republicans (read evangelical Christians) will be ripe for 2012 and will usher in the return of Jeeezuz! with nuclear war.

Praise Jesus and pass the ammunition.

Editted to add... it is for this reason that I travelled to BC's interior over the past week... to find an isolated piece of land with a creek. So that when the nukes begin to fly we have a safe place. I also talked to my father about his stash of rifles and ammo -- everyone should begin preparing now -- stock up on rice, seeds, matches, ammo etc. The US is going to usher in the end of this era and I plan on surviving it!

Don't forget the poly sheeting and duct tape.

Edited by bush_cheney2004

Guest American Woman

What in God's name is "Floridated." Someone from Florida? :blink:

But ya. Canadians are all members of Mensa, have bods to die for, no iPods, nary a Walmart in the whole country, and don't have a clue as to what a McDonald's is because they're just so hard to find in Canada.

:lol:

Keep hoping that the candidate you don't want to win wins, though. That must be a sign of your superior Canadian intelligence.

Guest American Woman

But ya. Canadians are all members of Mensa, have bods to die for, no iPods, nary a Walmart in the whole country, and don't have a clue as to what a McDonald's is because they're just so hard to find in Canada.

:lol:

Keep hoping that the candidate you don't want to win wins, though. That must be a sign of your superior Canadian intelligence, eh?

Nothing better than an attempt to insult backfiring isnt there? ..floridated, too funny.

But ya. Canadians are all members of Mensa, have bods to die for, no iPods,

Aw shucks, somebody told you about me?

They were lying, I own an ipod.

As I've stated on numerous occasions, McCain has shown himself to be an inconsiderate, reckless, incompetent, unethical, shady braggart. He barely got through the Naval Academy. He cheated on his first wife, when she was most in need. Was an incompetent pilot who lost 5 aircraft and got himself shot down. The Navy put him in A4s because they couldn't trust him in a Phantom. He was part of the Keating Five savings and loan scandal... And, the list goes on. He's an embarrassment and unfit to be a President.

I told you that they would not beleive you, even if you put it into your own words. I just call em like I see em.

Good ol'Canadian pseudo-superiority.

Lucky for us, we don't have to worry about IPOD's, Walmart and McDonalds in Canada. :rolleyes: