Senator Teleprompter

Ok, this has to be said now, because it's gone on long enough. Barack Obama is brutal, just brutal, when he's not in front of a teleprompter. In fact, he's so bad, he gives President Bush some stiff competition. Here's a list of my favourites. Feel free to add your own.

Obama claims he's visited 57 States <--- You're a genius

Obama in Sunrise, Florida <--- It's Sunrise Florida, not Sunshine, dumbass

Mitchell, South Dakota <--- You're already in Mitchell, Einstein

Link

Children get breathalyzer <--- Yeah, it must be the sleep

Something about the cost of something <--- This Obama poetry is almost too painful to watch

boy... you guys are worried.

Especially since their guy makes just as many errors, including far worse ones like saying Iran is funding al Qaeda in Iraq, and he never speaks without a teleprompter. But I don't think voters on either side are all that interested anymore in petty "gotcha" politics. It's so 2000.

I could have been more clear, I was referring to lefty posters around here and you and shaky in particular.

Oh, of course. I guess since your buddy got banned, you have to pick up the slack when it comes to personalizing debates. I'm sure everyone's interested in how sensitive anonymous internet posters might be.

Guest American Woman
Sorry, that doesn't really help answer my question. At any rate, all I said was the left is getting sensitve, and your response kind of proved my point. Lighten up, Obama could still pick Hillary.

In case you truly can't see it,the pointlessness of this thread, by your standards regarding the left, would be an indication that the right is getting pretty desperate. If you're going to call the pot black, then you best be calling the kettle black, too. <_<

As for your question, I'm guessing it's a reference to ScottSA.

Guest American Woman

Maybe. I'm not that familiar with posters here. I just remember that someone would invariably follow ScottSA's comments with an insult to me, but maybe it wasn't Sharkman-- so I should be careful what I post, and I apolgize in advance to him in the likelihood that I was wrong.

So Sharkman, please accept my apologies.

Leaders need to write their own speaches.

Just Words. Just not Obama's. <--- Obama plagiarizes Patrick

Maybe You've Heard This Before? <--- Obama plagiarizes Cuomo

Link

I bet Obama does a great "I Have A Dream" speech as well. He's probably saving it for the Convention. However, he'd be better off going with his "Ask Not" speech instead, I think it would be more effective in our current times.

Just Words. Just not Obama's. <--- Obama plagiarizes Patrick

Patrick who??

Maybe You've Heard This Before? <--- Obama plagiarizes Cuomo

Link

I bet Obama does a great "I Have A Dream" speech as well. He's probably saving it for the Convention. However, he'd be better off going with his "Ask Not" speech instead, I think it would be more effective in our current times.

All politicians speak the same doublespeek language. All of them, everywhere. All of them use each other speaches. All of them are just spewing rehashed promises that were broken long before.

Patrick who??

Do I really need to answer that question for you? If you're not willing to *gasp* click the link, or just google it for that matter, why would you even bother posting in this forum? Usually one possesses a base knowledge related to the topic they post on, or, at the very least possesses the curiosity to inform themselves if they don't know.

All politicians speak the same doublespeek language. All of them, everywhere. All of them use each other speaches. All of them are just spewing rehashed promises that were broken long before.

It's not just rehashed promises, it's word for word plagiarism. So I assume you'll be taking back your previous post.

Leaders need to write their own speaches.

That was an issue until Patrick came out and said he had given that speech to Obama and asked him to make it. Even the right-wing bloggers realized then it wasn't really plagiarism and moved on.

I assume you're not really following this campaign very closely.

http://rawstory.com/news/2008/Deval_Patric...ma_to_0219.html

Apparently Mccain intends to win the presidential ellection in January.

He must have been referring to when he would take office.

But I hope the first youtube election doesn't mean we have to focus on these tiny slip-ups (57 states, etc.).

Do I really need to answer that question for you? If you're not willing to *gasp* click the link, or just google it for that matter, why would you even bother posting in this forum? Usually one possesses a base knowledge related to the topic they post on, or, at the very least possesses the curiosity to inform themselves if they don't know.

It's not just rehashed promises, it's word for word plagiarism. So I assume you'll be taking back your previous post.

No you do not, but in the time it took to write the reply, you could have told me Patrick WHO. I was at work at the time and could not view Youtube. So I asked. So why do I bother posting??? When people like you just assume things? Not my problem it seems. But please feel free to continue to assume stuff at random without thinking about it.

I won't be taking back my post. Politicians have been saying the same things over and over again, new face, same speach. Same broken promises.

edit for more of this

Oh and now after I had viewed the video... i still say Patrick WHO??? Never heard of this guy before, so I'd still ask the same thing. So Patrick rehashed a bunch of older speaches that Obama rehashed from Patrick.

Edited by GostHacked