Bush's untruths

That is what www.yahoo.com is reporting about Bush and in 2002 the untruths were even stronger. I'm sure this doesn't surprise any one in the whole wide world, doesn't it? Can he be impeached along with some of the other people that lied or told untruths??

Bush may be the worst president ever. But didn't you vote to re-elect a government riddled with scandal that campaigned on untruths?

Idiots or geniuses, no matter...President Bush and Vice President Cheney will finish their terms unencumbered by "Truthers".....especially the ones from Canada.

So much contempt (on both sides) for the dead and maimed saps that went to war over a bunch of lies to feed Haliburton's bottom line.

Edited by BubberMiley

So much contempt (on both sides) for the dead and maimed saps that went to war over a bunch of lies to feed Haliburton's bottom line.

I guess Canadian "saps" are dead and maimed for a better reason ???.....whatever floats your boat.

But make no mistake...Americans will do it again. Blood is a renewable resource....oil, not so much!

I guess Canadian "saps" are dead and maimed for a better reason ???.....

No, not at all. Though your attempts to bounce everything back off a Canadian context is hilarious (in a very cartoonish way).

Yes, Canada can be bad too. Point well taken. :lol:

Edited by BubberMiley

No, not at all. Though your attempts to bounce everything back off a Canadian context is hilarious (in a very cartoonish way).

Yes, Canada can be bad too. Point well taken. :lol:

Good..then we can be "bad" together. I revel in turning around "sappy" posts like yours about US troops and the reasons they trot about the globe, from your own fallen empire to sweet crude oil. If it your intention to lecture about the reasons for war, please provide better ones.

Baloney!!!

Oh please please please Mr. Clinton....give us some troops and APCs and heavy military airlift and money and communications gear and aid and other stuff that we don't have (but we do have "free" healthcare) so we can protect human rights and prevent the slaughter of 800,000 Tutsi and Hutu.

Me thinkum mouths write checks body can't cash.

Edited by bush_cheney2004

Oh please please please Mr. Clinton....give us some troops and APCs and heavy military airlift and money and communications gear and aid and other stuff that we don't have (but we do have "free" healthcare) so we can protect human rights and prevent the slaughter of 800,000 Tutsi and Hutu.

Me thinkum mouths right checks body can't cash.

RWandan Lives saved by Canadian Forces: 30,000

Rwandan lives saved by US forces: 0

Like I said, the world doesn't care how much "renewable" blood the US loses on the battlefield. You sure as heck are not out there offering yours though, now are you. Talk about writing cheques with your mouth.

Edited by james rahn

Like I said, the world doesn't care how much "renewable" blood the US loses on the battlefield. You sure as heck not out there offering yours though, now are you. Talk about writing cheques with your mouth.

Yes it does...just count the money and Treasury notes. I've already served thank you very much.

Well Christ, I sure hope so. Isn't all that American media enough?

Okay, jousting aside, if you have actually served in the military, let me say thanks. America is the one nation that largely keeps the world safe, including Canada, and let me go on record as saying I respect the men and women who serve in the US Forces. I certainly don't mean any disrespect for America's veterans or Veteran's day. Salute!

Edited by james rahn

Okay, jousting aside, if you have actually served in the military, let me say thanks. America is the one nation that largely keeps the world safe, including Canada, and let me go on record as saying I respect the men and women who serve in the US Forces. I certainly don't mean any disrespect for America's veterans or Veteran's day. Salute!

Agreed...busting your balls (or ovaries) is fun, but we should thank and respect the men and women of both nation's armed forces for serving. PM Harper is making investment in Canadian Forces a priority, as they will continue to serve in far away places.

Hardly...I found it to be quite comical. Does the same oft repeated lie get counted multiple times. How many "truths" were told during the same period.

Oh yeah i forgot, ITS REALLY HILARIOUS!!! :rolleyes: Isn't a lie repeated worse that a lie told once? You can lie once & it sometimes be a mistake, but 20 times and its just B.S.

Why does anybody care now?

The question should be why doesn't anybody care now? 935+ lies, many just simply inexcusibly BLATANT, made to trick the world into a war responsible for civilian deaths in the six figures. And yet no substancial legal action has been taken againt those responsible (oops i forgot poor Scooter). Bush, Cheney & co. should be impeached and convicted. Rumsfeld should be in jail too. But of course the Democrats are too afraid to ruin their election hopes to actually do anything. Congress will force baseball players in front of a grand jury for lying about steroids, but let this slide? Disgusting.

I just don't understand why the American people haven't risen up & overwhelmingly demanded Congress to remove these criminals. Its bad enough that all this has happened, but what exactly has been done to prevent this from ever happening again? Scary.