Merry Christmas

Fortunata

We're off home for Christmas in the morning!

Merry Christmas to all of you; hope you enjoy time with family and friends.

I too will travel to see family this Christmas. Family isn't always the perfect way to arrange affairs but it's one way. Friends are another way.

And then, sometimes one is without family or friends for Christmas. It happens. (It's happened to me... )

Life itself is a wonderful thing and I wish all, as they say in Russia, успех in this New Year.

Edited by August1991

Merry Christmas to you and your families. Hope you have been not been naughty and Santa is good to you. In case you are alone this holiday season, remember you always have your political dissidents and friends right here at the forum.

This year, I am distracted to see a thing of beauty "Lake Louise". Accounts for a couple time-off days but I am hoping it does Christmas for me.

Cheers to a Merry Christmas.

I have been ganged up on.

Family are all going to the parents for Christmas. I wanted them all to come here, but the folks have decided to have everyone at the home place.

Business arrangements and farm chores are being looked after by the lead hand and his family - so it is off to Mom and Dad's place.

Merry Christmas to all,

Borg

:angry: Bah Humbug!!!!

Nah, actually I like Christmas itself, seeing family and gaining 5 pounds and watching that movie about the kid that wants his BB gun. I just dont like the decorating and shopping beforehand. It would be so much easier without the decorating and shopping.

Edited by jefferiah

:angry: Bah Humbug!!!!

Nah, actually I like Christmas itself, seeing family and gaining 5 pounds and watching that movie about the kid that wants his BB gun. I just dont like the decorating and shopping beforehand. It would be so much easier without the decorating and shopping.

Isn't that what wives and daughters are for?

:lol:

Have a good one,

Borg

Isn't that what wives and daughters are for?

:lol:

Have a good one,

Borg

Watch it Borg, women can also use their frying pans as weapons of mass distruction.

Merry Christmas to all forum members and raise a glass to toast a "Wonderful new Year".

Happy Hunikka Jpg, sorry couldn't spell it correctly.

Happy Hunikka Jpg, sorry couldn't spell it correctly.
It's a "transliteration" since Hebrew uses a different alphabet than Canadian, so there is no such thing as a "misspelling". Wishes accepted though, for obvious reasons, I will be on this Board a lot less often. I assume you're referring to me, but I'm "JBG" (middle name Bruce, not Peter). Edited by jbg

Guest American Woman
YAY! It's Christmas. :)

I'll add my "yay!" to that. :)!

This year, I am distracted to see a thing of beauty "Lake Louise". Accounts for a couple time-off days but I am hoping it does Christmas for me.

What a beautiful place to spend Christmas! (I hope to take a road trip to Banff in May.)

I could have written that! All of it. Even the Christmas Story reference. Fa ra ra ra ra! :lol:

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Joyeux Noel, Mele Kalikimaka, Feliz Navidad, Happy Festivus, Happy Holidays to all! It's nice to hear of all the plans to spend the holiday with family and friends, which I too will be doing. Hope everyone has a safe journey and a wonderful time!

Edited by American Woman

Oh...and you all probably deserve a present. Have you been naughty or nice? :lol:

Here's an online project I'm part of...

Orbiter Space Flight Simulator

It's 100% free and doesn't alter your Registry in any way. Runs right from the folder it unzips to. Spectacular graphics and heavy realism make it about as close as most of us will get to space flight.

Here's some screenshots I took a while back....

http://forums.flightsim.com/vbfs/up1/137434.jpg

http://forums.flightsim.com/vbfs/up1/137750.jpg

http://forums.flightsim.com/vbfs/up1/89304.jpg

Orbiter includes the entire Solar System plus there's a huge online community that make extras for the sim that you can add as you see fit.

You'll need a fairly good graphics card...32MB minimum. Win98--->Win Vista + the latest Direct X from Microsoft.

We're currently getting it accurate enough that NASA and the ESA can use it for media demonstrations.

Enjoy.

:)

-------------------------------------------

Ho, Ho, Ho...

---Santa

Oh...and you all probably deserve a present. Have you been naughty or nice? :lol:

Here's an online project I'm part of...

Orbiter Space Flight Simulator

It's 100% free and doesn't alter your Registry in any way. Runs right from the folder it unzips to. Spectacular graphics and heavy realism make it about as close as most of us will get to space flight.

Here's some screenshots I took a while back....

http://forums.flightsim.com/vbfs/up1/137434.jpg

http://forums.flightsim.com/vbfs/up1/137750.jpg

http://forums.flightsim.com/vbfs/up1/89304.jpg

Orbiter includes the entire Solar System plus there's a huge online community that make extras for the sim that you can add as you see fit.

You'll need a fairly good graphics card...32MB minimum. Win98--->Win Vista + the latest Direct X from Microsoft.

We're currently getting it accurate enough that NASA and the ESA can use it for media demonstrations.

Enjoy.

-------------------------------------------

Ho, Ho, Ho...

---Santa

There's currently some interesting alignments too DOP!

Astronomy is beautiful - hopefully reminding us all to be more humble wrt our presence in this vast universe!

Merry Christmas DOP, and interesting stuff you posted.

There's currently some interesting alignments too DOP!

Mars is in opposition and is easily visible near Orion...about as bright as Jupiter at the moment. Towards the end of January, Mars might even get hit by an asteroid which would indeed be very spectacular. 1 in 75 chance, apparently.

Merry Christmas DOP, and interesting stuff you posted.

Merry Christmas to you, as well, buffycat. You're most welcome. Another freebie that I work on in a lesser capacity is another great gift to one's self.

I highly recommend it, as well...heheh...of course.

Celestia

--------------------------------------------------------------

And whosoever shall compel thee to go a mile, go with him twain.

---Matthew 5:41

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Joyeux Noel, Mele Kalikimaka, Feliz Navidad, Happy Festivus, Happy Holidays to all! It's nice to hear of all the plans to spend the holiday with family and friends, which I too will be doing. Hope everyone has a safe journey and a wonderful time!
You are showing great insensitivity to at least two identifiable groups, the Muslims and the Chinese. And you left out Kwanza.

Your post tends to increase hatred against identifiable groups.

But in the spirit of the day, Merry Christmas to you, and all.

Jim