"Ceremonial" Office gone CHANEY LITERALY FIRED.

One the "ceremonial office" is no longer functioning - all the secondary offices are also to be considered null and void - All the people that wanted Richard Chaney fired for the longest time because of his over bearing control over poor little Mr. Bush - may have now had their will fulflilled - Seems God ceremonially fired Dick Chaney - smudges up his roost at the white house with thick black smoke and made the place sopping wet with blasts from the high pressured fire hoses - Personally I see this event yestereday as a clear sign from the realm of infinite consciouosness - and a hard smack to the face of this murderous and corporate taitor by the devine hand of justice - seeing us mere mortals could not dislodge this creepy man - looks like God gave this chairman of the American board the ultimate instruction - leave while you can - the chariman's ceremonial chair is charred and wet - ass if piss on by the devine.

It's doubtful that this man will get the cosmic message and step down - his arrogance, pride and unbridled anger will in all probablity get the best of him - I would predict that Chaney should bow out gracefully or suffer a dramatic cursed failure in his already comprimising health - I love Dick Chaney and hope the best of him - and I am sure that Mr. battery chest loves the likes of me as dearly as I do him - but - I susupect that this hater can not and will not change and in the end desolve the remaining hold on power - and possibley desolve himself - some can not read the signs....Dick - YOU ARE FIRED . TAKE THE HINT.

Who is Richard Chaney?

I don't know - history has it that he was the first VP of the greatest and grandest corporation on the planet - but my memory fails me -and the name Dick Chaney - now escapes me - I simply have forgotten who he is as will the rest of all humanity - much like the advisors and handlers of Hitler are faded in to eternity never to be remembered let alone repremanded.

I don't know - history has it that he was the first VP of the greatest and grandest corporation on the planet - but my memory fails me -and the name Dick Chaney - now escapes me - I simply have forgotten who he is as will the rest of all humanity - much like the advisors and handlers of Hitler are faded in to eternity never to be remembered let alone repremanded.

Still unclear...even the most primitive of rants can usually manage to spell the name correctly. Still VP Dick Cheney has a long resume going back many years to Congress and SecDef, and the history will not fade. Far more of "humanity" is forgotten every day.

Still unclear...even the most primitive of rants can usually manage to spell the name correctly. Still VP Dick Cheney has a long resume going back many years to Congress and SecDef, and the history will not fade. Far more of "humanity" is forgotten every day.

You don't treat a nation of national family as your private surfs = forget the humanity asspects - Cheney is known for his rage and the fact that he had absolute control over the president - all VPs in all corporations weild total control - and you know it buddy - so don't play dumb with me - Cheney - has no heart ....literally - he is a cruel and greedy man by nature - why are you so protetive of his stupidity - He is the type of man if challenged or in his parnoid mind sences even the mildest threat to even ego - he is not above harming them - or making them disappear...he is not a man that is fit for office - america is not Haliburton.

You don't treat a nation of national family as your private surfs = forget the humanity asspects - Cheney is known for his rage and the fact that he had absolute control over the president - all VPs in all corporations weild total control - and you know it buddy - so don't play dumb with me - Cheney - has no heart ....literally - he is a cruel and greedy man by nature - why are you so protetive of his stupidity

Because VP Cheney is the face of raw American power that has always been, even if denied by those who wish to think otherwise. People call VP Cheney many things, but only an idiot would call him stupid.

- He is the type of man if challenged or in his parnoid mind sences even the mildest threat to even ego - he is not above harming them - or making them disappear...he is not a man that is fit for office - america is not Haliburton.

You are oh so very wrong....America is Halliburton (NYSE: HAL)....and a whole lot more of the same.

VP Cheney was the biggest American PRICK available just when we needed one.

I wonder what was in that office that the American public should be privvy to and never will be now? How convenient. It's not like you can set fire to documents just before you leave office, as that would look a tad suspicious. Sorry, but I just keep seeing conspiracy theory in everything these guys do.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...