antisemitism

aras

Stop spamming.

Report me...I don't give a shit anymore...I've had it up to here with people on this forum...I'll get banned so you guys can go back to congratulating each other for your racist and anti-Islamic views. Go ahead and fucking report me. I've already been warned by admin not to criticize you guys. I was told that by all you guys that my prophet was a pedophile, a rapist, and all but I when I complained to admin I was ignored. I can't do it to others but they can do to my religion, as far as admin is concerned. So fuck it.

Edited by aras

Report me...I don't give a shit anymore...I've had it up to here with people on this forum...I'll get banned so you guys can go back to congratulating each other for your racist and anti-Islamic views. Go ahead and fucking report me. I've already been warned by admin not to criticize you guys. I was told that by all you guys that my prophet was a pedophile, a rapist, and all but I when I complained to admin I was ignored. I can't do it to others but they can do to my religion, as far as admin is concerned. So fuck it.

That was me calling your "prophet" a pedophile [Hadith Muslim (8:3309), Muslim (8:3311) etc] and a rapist [sura (33:37) (33:50) (33:51) (66:1-5) http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/fundamentals/h...tml#007.062.137 etc]. But I actually took it from the Koran, so it's not really calling him anything he didn't boast about himself. I forgot to mention genocidal maniac [sirat Rasulallah, p 515 http://www.americanthinker.com/2006/02/muh...e_of_the_q.html etc] and highway robber [sura (3:151) (2:216) (4:95) etc], but if you've read the Koran I guess you know that too, right?

Sorry if the truth hurts. I'd hate to find out my sort of messiah was all kinds of nasty things, but you can call him thiose things if you want. You see, here in the west we allow that kind of debate. We tend to write strongly worded letters to the editor when someone says rude things about Christ. We don't burn cars as a rule, or demand censorship in repayment for not burning cars. Maybe you'd feel more comfortable back in Pakistan, where they protect your ears from things like that?

Report me...I don't give a shit anymore...

I havent reported anyone yet since I joined here, and I dont intend to. You started off on the wrong foot here and you refuse to acknowledge that. From the outset (your very first post) you were bossy. And when people post back at you, you start acting like some sort of victim over it. I don't know whether you are serious or not.

Mohammed is not sacred to us. So if someone thinks Mohammed is a rapist they are free to say so. If you don' t think Mohammed is a rapist, then that is your opinion. Someone insulting Mohammed takes nothing away from your right to follow his teaching.

You've been here only two days. If your conduct is at all indicative of your conduct in personal relationships--if you have any--I loathe to think what they have and/or will become, and what you may one day end up perpetrating against innocent people.

We can help this person by advising them of their poor conduct, but if we act like idiots ourselves we're only encouraging more of this back and forth childishness.

I am getting very tired of it, seen it before here and its generally the same perpetrators over and over again. Some of you should be banned for repeated rule breaking and inflammatory behaviour. People like this new guy always bring you out of the woodwork.

If the admins don't step in and put a stop to it I will no longer participate.

Edited by trex

Bye Bye, So long, Auf Wiedersen Good night....

Did aras cite Wikipedia? I don't believe it is plagiarism if you name the source.
He recopied an exceedingly extensive amount of the text with no distinction between it and his own own original contribution to discussion. That is unacceptable.

Actually I don't believe I did any of what you accuse all of us of. I did point out that you were wrong about Canada not having any oil or any strategic importance. I also called terrorists thugs, and I stand by that.

I don't believe I slandered your prophet or religion, even though from a personal perspective I find them both to be as baseless as I do any organized religion. General accusations generally don't win any friends and only set those who are moderate in a position of opposition.

Actually I don't believe I did any of what you accuse all of us of.

I don't think it matters. Trollus Vene, Trollus Vidi, Trollus Bye Bye

aras

Group: Banned

Member No.: 3800

Hmmm, I missed that one Dancer. Too bad, he might have been able to foster lively debate if he'd managed to stick around. I found it interesting to see how he thinks actually.

+1! Thank heavens for a REAL unbiased moderator!

I'd pay to keep him in beer to see him have control over the "Rabble/Babble" bunch! :lol:

I apologize to all posters if I contributed to this in any way.

Edited by Rue

I apologize to all posters if I contributed to this in any way.

Rue your thoughful posts, to me, are very calming and you never seem to get aggressive. The newbee came in armed with anger and hate, he wasn't interested in debate he wanted us to comfirm his anger and hate. That didn't happen.

I hope this isn't an attitude Jews in Canada face on a daily basis from the Muslim community.

Moxie, I would venture to say that Jews in Canada are not the only ones faced with such an attitude from angry and intolerant Muslims. It is very worrisome.

Yes it is, I came across this article and I'm so angry I could spit. 15 taxis and not one cab driver would drive her home because of her seeing eye dog. Sharia Law being enforced on a blind woman, nice real nice. Note how those interviewed keep saying they are not allowed to refuse, bla blah and yet a member of the public had to drive her home. They all refused, they should be fired and the contract for the Airport given to a company that is interest in providing cab services not enforcing Sharia Law.

Link: http://www.fortmcmurraytoday.com/Local%20News/359468.html

Snippet: Diane Bergeron’s plane arrived in Fort McMurray just before midnight Sunday evening, five hours late. She was tired, and she had to speak at a workshop at 9 a.m. Monday.

But when Bergeron tried to hail a cab to take her to a hotel, she hit a snag.

“There was a whole line of ten, 15 taxis waiting outside (the airport terminal),” she said. “And not one would take me because of my dog.”

A bystander at the airport eventually took her to town.

Bergeron is the co-ordinator with the Premier’s Council on the Status of Persons with Disabilities, a provincial committee representing Alberta’s disabled community. She is also blind and is normally accompanied by Max, her guide dog.

Despite provincial and municipal laws aimed at protecting their rights, blind Albertans who require guide dogs continue to face difficulty getting cabs and other services, some officials said. “It happens frequently, everywhere,” said Ellie Shuster, an Edmonton-based spokeswoman with CNIB, a national non-profit agency providing services to Canadians who are blind.

Shuster said current provincial laws include the Blind Persons’ Rights Act, which prohibits any services from denying a person access because he or she is accompanied by a guide dog.

In addition, a similar bylaw exists in Wood Buffalo’s own municipal codes, stating clearly that no owner or driver of a cab is allowed to refuse service to a blind person with a dog.

They’re not allowed to refuse,” said Jeanne Goudie, Wood Buffalo’s chief taxi inspector, adding that fines start at $100.

Local cab companies, however, said certain drivers will not carry dogs as passengers.

“We can’t make the drivers do it,” said Ron MacNeill, owner of Sun Taxi, who added some employees cite allergies or religious convictions as reasons for denying service.

According to the Muslim Association of Canada, many schools of thought in the religion regard dog saliva as unclean, and that could cause some drivers of that faith of reject serving dogs.

But an official in Ottawa with the group, who declined to be named, added that religion may have nothing to do with it in some cases. “Some people just don’t feel comfortable around dogs,” the spokeswoman said.

MacNeill added that his company is able to accommodate those with guide dogs if they call in ahead of time.

“They’re not allowed to refuse,” said Jeanne Goudie, Wood Buffalo’s

Current modern definition of anti-semite: Anyone the Lobby doesn't like.

Here is a list of the worst kind of anti-semite, those nefarious self haters!!!

S.H.I.T. LIST

This is a hate site. I can't believe the names on here. Woody Allen? How many people have done more to promote the idea of the Jewish Gestalt in America than Woody Allen?

I have Thomas Judt's book "Postwar: A History of Europe Since 1945". This is a seminal work and one of Judt's central theses is that European nations like France and the Netherlands took far too long to come to terms with their complicity during the Holocaust.

How this site could list Judt and Allen as "self-hating Jews" is a mystery to me.

Edited by Higgly