Grand Master

Grand Master (14/14)

• Conversation Starter
  • Posting Machine Rare
  • Collaborator
  • First Post
  • One Year In

Recent Badges

1. I am still waiting for you to tell me as to what Bidumb has done to try and make America great? Why won't you answer that simple gawd dam question? What the hell are you waiting for? Geez, some peoples kids. 😀
  2. You certainly do have a CNN and MSNBC problem alright because you appear to be going quite bonkers to me. I suggest that you take a break from always listening to those lying bimbos on those two lying media outfits. They are messing with what you have left in your pea sized brain. I am just trying to be helpful, pardner. 😇
  3. Are you for real? You truly are two bricks short of a load. 🤣
  4. Sadly, in this make believe world, everything is and always will be all about the money. Our politicians make money for themselves and for the globalists, while at the same time, steal our tax dollars away from us and try and make us poor. Can anyone here tell me as to what politicians have done to make our lives better? I do not see my life getting any better. It appears to me to be getting worse, and all with the help of our dear leader politicians. Canada could be one of the greatest countries on earth, but yet, our politicians of today are trying their hardest to make Canada worse and not better off. Canadians should be a bunch of filthy rich bunch of bastards here in Canada, but we are not, thanks in part to those many thieves and liars in our governments that run and try and ruin our once great country. Government "IS" the problem, and never the solution. Everything they touch, they wreck. That is a fact. 😒
  5. At least Trump will show is love for America, where your bimbo hero Bidumb never does. Trump grabs and holds tight the American flag. When was the last time you saw Bidumb do the same thing? That is all Bidumb does is kiss peoples asses and Bidumb will do whatever he must do to stay in power. That is what most politicians will do, except for Trump, who will kiss no ones ass. Trump does not have to suck up to anyone. Bidumb is owned by the deep state globalists. Trump is not. Trump did not leave America in disarray, but it is sure as hell that Bidumb made America not so great anymore. Are you that dumb? So, just where did you get that total bullshit from, stoopid? The left wing liberal MSM party? So. tell me as to what did Bidumb really do for America other than phk America all up? A couple of good questions for you to answer, if you can or are willing to answer? I suspect that you will run and hide as usual. 😁
  6. Still waiting for you to tell me as to what your dumbo Bidumb has done for America? Do you keep avoiding the question because you cannot come up with anything? Where is your evidence that Bidumb has done anything for America, troll?
  7. You really are a troll for the dumbocrat corrupt party. Hitler has nothing on Bidumb, troll. 🤡
  8. It is very hard to try and reason with some people who are just plain bloody stoopid. How can anyone in their right mind say that all is well in Canada. Some people were just born with very few brain cells to work with. In Canada, if anyone says anything that upsets the Marxist globalist dictator in Ottawa, they can shut down your bank and credit card accounts. If that is not communism, well what the hell is it then, eyeball? I know that the Marxist globalist dictator in Ottawa is trying hard to implement the globalist CBDC(digital currency)into our banking system. What a great and better way to control ones money then to be able to control what you spend your own money on. Sadly, the CBDC will be rolled out in such a way by our useless and lying politicians and the lying MSM to make it appear as though this will be a great way of doing your banking business. Ha-ha-ha. No doubt, loser lefties like eyeball will think that CBDC will be just great for Canadians. Just wait until eyeball says or does something that pizzes off the government. By that time, it will probably be too late. Now you can starve or take some politically correct Marxist training classes to get back in the governments favor. With inflation at an all time high, deep in debt to the banksters, housing is a big problem thanks to massive third world immigration, high gas and food prices and after all of that, our dear politicians give themselves a nice hefty raise. And eyeball thinks, eh, all is good. Woke the hell up you silly leftist 🤡 of a fool. 👎
  9. Sorry to say this but your husband was another victim of the big pharma globalists. Today, there are way too many people just dropping dead and the doctors do not know why. Many doctors now know why. Many innocent people have been dying by the dozens from what the doctors call now SAS or Sudden Adult Syndrome. The big pharma globalists know as to what is going on here, and their pathetic and psycho plans to depopulate the world from injecting their poisonous covid vaccines into innocent victims apparently is working quite well. Covid was one big planned scamdemic, and those filthy rotten globalists needs to be all arrested and executed for their crimes against humanity. Nothing less will do. Just my opinion of course. 😇
  10. The bidumb regime has been trying to get in the way of Trump ever since Trump announced that he was running for President. All these lawsuits and indictments being placed on Trump are all just dumbocrat lies and bullshit to try and stop Trump from running for the presidency. Do you honestly think that all that is going on against Trump would be happening if Trump were not running for the presidency? Think about that for awhile. This is a conspiracy to get Trump out of politics. Believe it or not. 😇
  11. Man are you ever one dumb stoopid bunny. It has been Bidumb that has been trying to destroy the American constitution and end democracy in Amerika ever since his first day in office. Trump in all of his rallies has always shown that he is pro-American, unlike Bidumb who is and has shown just how anti-American he really is. So, maybe you can tell me as to what the Bidumb regime has done to make America great other than create a more and bigger surveillence state like he has done already? Over to you, lefty boy.
  12. Well, thanks to lefty liberals like you, we have now been stuck with your Marxist dictator in Ottawa for 9 years now. And what has your favorite dictator in Ottawa done for you, or for Canada, since he came into power? I do not believe that people like Black are much all in for implementing communism in Canada. The longer we have the Marxist liberals in power, the more new rules and regulations will be coming along. The lefty liberal dictators in Ottawa just love controlling the population with more communist like rules and regulations. You bone head bunch of liberals are all alike. Stoopid as hell. Just saying, stopod. 🤣
  13. They do look like they are a wonderful looking couple that only lefties like you could only hate, right lefty? 😁
  14. The truth about the lies and bullshit about covid is starting to become known. Covid 19 was one of the biggest hoaxes ever played on mankind. There were millions of vaccine injuries and there were tens of thousands of innocent people that were murdered thanks to the covid vaccinations. It was never about a covid virus at all, but more about big pharma globalists raking in hundreds of billions of dollars from we the sheeple who were being FORCED to take the covid jab. This covid lie was one hell of a gigantic conspiracy. Believe it or not. 😇
  15. Don't you really mean that Bidumb is the one and real dumb old man bunny circus clown? When Trump speaks, he does not need a prompter to tell him what to say. When Bidumb speaks, he is always looking a prompter that tells him to say and spread more lies and bullshit. When Trump leaves the stage, he knows as to where to go, while Bidumb, has to look for someone to tell and guide him as to which way to go. You are the circus clown here if you think that Trump comes anywhere close to be seen as a circus clown. But i would like to know as to why you would call Trump a circus clown? Just wondering why you would say such a thing? 😇 Everything worries me about Bidumb. 😁