I Throw My Support to Obama

I have decided to become the ultimate "advance poll" voter and throw my full support to Barack SaddamHussein Osama Obama. Obama says he wants "change" for America; I choose to think that means that I will receive more change when I make a cash purchase.

As his devoted mentor teaches, America, when it critically self-examines its history and culture, will find that it is indeed an evil country. It's persecution of minority blacks is far worse than anything the Hutus and Tutsis do in the most savage of combat. The proof is in the defections; America is a country many try to illegally defect from. The beaches of Somalia, Kenya, North Korea and Cuba are patrolled day and night to control mass American defections, much as Mugabe must prevent his paradise from being overrun by desparate fleeing African Americans. Thus, we shouldn't say, "G-d bless America", we should say "G-d d@** America".

Edited by jbg

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...you're better than that

No, he isn't. A neocon Republican who tries to pass himself off as a left-wing Democrat is is a troll through and through.

And you should hear his cowardly excuses when you call him on his use of the strike-through. :lol:

Edited by BubberMiley

I have decided to become the ultimate "advance poll" voter and throw my full support to Barack SaddamHussein Osama Obama. Obama says he wants "change" for America; I choose to think that means that I will receive more change when I make a cash purchase.

As his devoted mentor teaches, America, when it critically self-examines its history and culture, will find that it is indeed an evil country. It's persecution of minority blacks is far worse than anything the Hutus and Tutsis do in the most savage of combat. The proof is in the defections; America is a country many try to illegally defect from. The beaches of Somalia, Kenya, North Korea and Cuba are patrolled day and night to control mass American defections, much as Mugabe must prevent his paradise from being overrun by desparate fleeing African Americans. Thus, we shouldn't say, "G-d bless America", we should say "G-d d@** America".

Were you drinking when you posted this? It seems out of character.

Barack Obama must be an even better human being than I though, to generate this level of m*nure

Edited by CANADIEN

No, he is not. But he sure look pretty scary to some right-wingers, if this is all they can muster.

The Republicans are getting panicky as their leader bumbles through the campaign, unsure of what his position is on Iraq and making stupid comments like "it's not important" to him when the troops come home. He seems to have lost his will to win now that he got that nomination that GWB stole from him. He sounds ready to retire and is projecting an aura of confusion so that he can gracefully concede.

The Republicans are getting panicky as their leader bumbles through the campaign, unsure of what his position is on Iraq and making stupid comments like "it's not important" to him when the troops come home. He seems to have lost his will to win now that he got that nomination that GWB stole from him. He sounds ready to retire and is projecting an aura of confusion so that he can gracefully concede.

That's the plan... Obama will win the election and America will be "attacked again" on his watch and the whole thing will be blamed on the damn leftist commie arab loving hippy freadazoids. LOL

or

Obama will be assassinated and America will decend into civil war... you think the Rodney King riots were bad... just wait how bad it gets when Obama is offed.

or

America will be "attacked again" before the election, forcing it to be "postponed".

Dough heads -- real human beings don't think of Barak Obama as a "saviour" or an "anti christ"... only freakazoid religious nutbars believe this... like GW and Isreal pushing to attack Iran to "usher in" a fullblown war in the middle east to facilitate the nutbar belief in (booga booga!) "Armaggeddon" LOL

The Republicans are getting panicky as their leader bumbles through the campaign....
Panicky? Not when a former POW is going up against a d@mner of America.

Wow, interesting how so many lefties respond to a thread claimed to be trolling.

Drea, I think you forgot one, Obama loses and under McCain's watch, no further attacks on US soil.

Whooo hooo! More Bush Administration! Americans really are not that stupid. You know this! Why do you think they are retarded? Why do you hate America? LOL

Of course you could be right, but if it's close and the repubs get in... many many MANY Americans will be very very VERY angry. I don't think they will "take it lying down" like they did in 2000 and 2004. They are wiser now. LOL

The Republicans are getting panicky as their leader bumbles through the campaign, unsure of what his position is on Iraq and making stupid comments like "it's not important" to him when the troops come home.

Why must you lie? McCain didn't say it wasn't important, he said it wasn't too important, what's important is American casualties. You sound just like the Obama campaign. Apparently politics-as-usual is the change we've been waiting for.

And Republicans aren't getting panicky about running against Obama. He's just the Black version of Jimmy Carter.

Whooo hooo! More Bush Administration! Americans really are not that stupid. You know this! Why do you think they are retarded? Why do you hate America? LOL

Actually, its a good stance to align with the president on because there have not been any terrorist attacks on the United States since 9/11

Actually, its a good stance to align with the president on because there have not been any terrorist attacks on the United States since 9/11

Jebus! Have you been in a cave for the last eight years? LOL

There are no elephants in my living room since I put up a sign that said "no elephants allowed" -- my sign is working!

Wow, without that sign I would overrun... thankfully some junked-out-on-fear-rightwinger gave me good advice and told me to put up a sign. :lol:

And it's Armygettin' time for you anyway isn't it? Aren't you frothing at the mouth to see Jebus? First one must have WAR in whole of middle east yes? Then Jebus come with 10headed beast and save us all from sex and other "bad", "dirty" stuff :lol:

Go ahead, go early... you'll get a better seat.

Anyone that still supports GW Bush after eight years of incompetence is either being paid by the repubs, has been trapped in a cave, been living on the moon or is mentally challenged. Which are you?

Oh yah, I'm Drea... I don't believe in God OR your #ty cowboy president. Welcome aboard. :lol:

Edited by Drea

Looks like Drea has been hitting the sauce again, but everybody needs their crutch I guess.

But it's true, no attacks on US soil since 9/11. Attacks have been stopped and that is a good thing.

BTW, for some reason I just LOVE that thread title. I don't know why, maybe knowing who the author is or something but I almost lol every time I see it.

Edited by sharkman

Looks like Drea has been hitting the sauce again, but everybody needs their crutch I guess.

But it's true, no attacks on US soil since 9/11. Attacks have been stopped and that is a good thing.

BTW, for some reason I just LOVE that thread title. I don't know why, maybe knowing who the author is or something but I almost lol every time I see it.

How many attacks were there on American soil before 9'11 ? One I think (back in the early 90's). I think everyone over estimated Al Qaida after the attack, and it provides a false sense of accomplishment that there have been no more attacks.

How many Al Qaida agents has the US caught trying to enter the US since then ? Very few. The most high profile one was a highschool drop out who thought he could make a hydrogen bomb. (something that only a few COUNTRIES have mastered).

What about attacks in the 90s on US property, like the 2 embassy attacks and the USS Cole. Those were warning signs that Clinton did not read. Lobbing cruise missiles at the problem signaled to the bad guys the US was open for attack.

As for since 9/11, there was the fellow who had bombs in his shoes, also something at LAX, and an attempt to bring bomb making material across the Canadian border, can't think of anything else off the top of my head.

It seems folks who hate the Bush administration in general just can't believe his efforts could possibly have any benefits. In spite of your bias, many of the Al Qaida ring leaders were caught. Their network was greatly reduced and they've been looking over their shoulders ever since. That keeps them on the defense and helps the effort despite your anti-everything-Bush attitude.

Edited by sharkman

Why must you lie? McCain didn't say it wasn't important, he said it wasn't too important, what's important is American casualties. You sound just like the Obama campaign. Apparently politics-as-usual is the change we've been waiting for.

And Republicans aren't getting panicky about running against Obama. He's just the Black version of Jimmy Carter.

Please explain the difference in meaning between “not important” and “not too important.” If you can’t, apologize for saying I lied.

However you qualify McCain’s words, though, they’re a sure sign of a losing campaign and the polls are showing how quickly he’s going down.

It’s amusing that you would call that a lie and ignore blatant lies, like jbg saying that Obama said “Goddamn America” when it was only someone Obama knew who said that, and Obama explicitly denounced those words.

But I guess lies among Republicans are just par for the course, and you have to work hard to try and make others look as bad as you are.

I know you people have been quivering with fear over a few guys with boxcutters for seven years now, but you've never considered that maybe 9/11 was a total fluke? They found a tiny hole in our defence--that is, the prevalent idea that hijackers are not suicidal--to use airplanes as missiles. That hole in the defence was filled before United 93 reached its target, and we returned to the situation where it is very, very difficult to create a low-tech, effective strike on western soil.

I wouldn't credit the Bush administration in all its incompetence with preventing another strike. They even had a memo outlining the plan for suicidal hijackers before 9/11 and did nothing.