Who Would Make The Best PM

Oh shucks! Just after I wasted my vote on Hardner I realized that the author of this poll, Alliance Fanatic, hasn't got any votes as of yet.

Would someone be kind enough to cast one his way, please, he's counting on you .... AND YOU .... AND YOU.... AND YOU .... AND YOU .... AND YOU!

• Forum Admin

Let's try to avoid these types of polls in the future as they don't really contribute much to the forums. They seem to degrade into idle chit-chat/popularity contents.

Cheers,

Greg

Admin

thank you, thank you, thank you, i can assure you i have already forgotten all the little people that got me here....

i am actually so hard ass on spending i could never be a true liberal. its all about sacrifice...i am cheap as hell

anyways...

as my first act of office i herby appoint Craig as the Officer of the northern territories overseeing polar bear rectal examinations. He will be stationed in the new Crown Observatory and Laboratory of the Department of Artic Science and Study, also known as C.O.L.D.A.S.S.

i also appoint Hugo as chief molecular biology advisor with jurisdiction over Chia pets, sea monkeys, PEZ, and cloning elvis.

Prime Minister sirriff