Personal and generalized attacks

Hollus

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure this won't contitute a "personal attack" either... :rolleyes:

The truth never is.

Also, the fact that members like M.Dancer, with 95% of his or her posts consisting of purely on topic and funny but sarcastic remarks, never seems to be bequethed with the appelation "troll" seems odd.

Fixed it for you.

If you dont understand his remarks, ask him to dumb it down , way down, for you.

I've heard the trolling bit enough times in my years on message boards to know that the accusation is simply used by people who can't stand people having an opposing viewpoint. Also, the fact that members like M.Dancer, with 95% of his or her posts consisting of purely off-topic sarcastic remarks, never seems to be bequethed with the appelation "troll" seems odd. Looks to me like you got a bit of a double standard going there, Army Boy.

Actually i don't set the standards here, and although i am a long serving member here i do not enjoy any more privilges than you do....but up until now i've let your off colored remarks and personal attacks slide....until you went and complained about the abuse you've suffered from another member..kind of hypocritical if i do say after all the abuse you have flung around here lately....ASSMAN....

Drop it Army Guy. You are going to embarass yourself - all respect you - keep it that way. I was reported as a troll - I was also send a message a while back about the over use of certain formats. I wrote back that "you are diverting from the actual truth - you are attempting to censor me...I did not hear a peep back...You have full and useful right to represent the military on this forum..be secure in that fact.

The truth never is.

Personal attack.

Fixed it for you.

If you dont understand his remarks, ask him to dumb it down , way down, for you.

I've never been on a forum where editting somebody else's post to make it appear that they meant to say something they didn't mean to say is not a violation of the forum rules.

So that's two in one post. Bravo!

Actually i don't set the standards here, and although i am a long serving member here i do not enjoy any more privilges than you do....but up until now i've let your off colored remarks and personal attacks slide....until you went and complained about the abuse you've suffered from another member..kind of hypocritical if i do say after all the abuse you have flung around here lately....ASSMAN....

Yeah, I only made an issue of it after I was given a warning based on remarks that I made about a member who has repeatedly made rude, arrogant, and insulting remarks without anything being done about it.

Yeah, I only made an issue of it after I was given a warning based on remarks that I made about a member who has repeatedly made rude, arrogant, and insulting remarks without anything being done about it.

And that member was me ? or was i just the target ?

Personal attack.

The truth is a personal attack? Thats too funny.

Kengs: Its monday today

Guyser: Personal attack !!!

You could jopin forces with mr hall monitor if you want.

I've never been on a forum where editting somebody else's post to make it appear that they meant to say something they didn't mean to say is not a violation of the forum rules.

So that's two in one post. Bravo!

Hey buttercup, I said I fixed it for ya. Is it too hard to figure out? Damn, you sure can sling them but cry when they are returned.

I guess if you want to take your ball and go home no one will stop you.

The truth is a personal attack? Thats too funny.

Kengs: Its monday today

Guyser: Personal attack !!!

You could jopin forces with mr hall monitor if you want.

Hey buttercup, I said I fixed it for ya. Is it too hard to figure out? Damn, you sure can sling them but cry when they are returned.

I guess if you want to take your ball and go home no one will stop you.

I will stop them from going home - no one is leaving - better tough it out.. If you leave here you will leave everywhere you go eventually and wander uselessly - stay and learn...even the lower parts of human nature must be understood - to understand is to forgive as the French would say. Show some grace and let it pass.

I report every infraction of the rules that I see.

Thank you mr childish hall monitor.Do you report your own infractions?

I want everyone to follow the rules.

Except your own. But that figures.

Perchance you were beat up a lot as a kid? Remember when people would tell you to mind your own business ?

Same rule applies here.

Everytime you and kengs fart a new "fact" falls out. Never with a cite attached.

Thank you mr childish hall monitor.Do you report your own infractions?

Except your own. But that figures.

Perchance you were beat up a lot as a kid? Remember when people would tell you to mind your own business ?

Same rule applies here.

Everytime you and kengs fart a new "fact" falls out. Never with a cite attached.

Rule number one, there are no rules. This is a free speech forum. The lovers and the haters - the informed and dellusional are all welcome here from what I see.

Rule number one, there are no rules. This is a free speech forum. The lovers and the haters - the informed and dellusional are all welcome here from what I see.

Rule #2-Dont believe Oleg's rule #1

This is not a free speech forum. It is a privately owned web forum . If they want to amend rules as they see fit they can.

There are rules, and frankly the whiny babies who complain are in fact the worst abusers of the very rule they whine about.

As for the informed and delusional, the former dont complain but those in the latter certainly do.