Khadr should make us ashamed to be Canadian

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

False. He was raised to be a filthy murdering terrorist. Just like pit bulls, the breed sometimes must be erradicated.

Golden retrievers are a better example. They are far more dangerous than pit bulls.

And... the results are in:

Omar Khadr pleads guilty

This week a military jury will hear from witnesses that include Speer’s widow and injured American soldier Layne Morris, and recommend a sentence. The seven-member jury will not know the sentencing agreement of the plea deal.

Under the military commission rules, Khadr will receive the lesser sentence.

Morris said he was largely unemotional seeing Khadr for the first time in court Monday.

Although he was sorry there would not be a trial, hearing Khadr’s plea Monday was a good “trade off.”

“There is a definite amount of satisfaction to hear that man stand up and admit to everything.”

So now... what?

So? What's the difference between kids in Afghanistan forced to fight and those in Africa? Why is there support and sympathy for African child soldiers and none for child soldiers in Afghanistan? Is it solely because these kids are fighting us? If so, I was under the impression that our court systems sought justice, not revenge.

The differences are in the agreements we signed, Omar is not a child soldier but considered a terrorist, and there is NOTHING in the current agreement we signed at the UN that covers terrorists....the UN clearly spells it out on what makes a soldier, and what is a terrorist....

As for justice give me a break....it is our justice system that our current ROE's are derived, and it clearly states these child terrorists can be engaged and killed when they take part in terrorist activities.....so our justice system say's it's alright to kill them, but we just have a problem with locking them up, or having them face a court for their actions....to sum up it's alright to kill them just not put them in a court of law....i get it....and from my side of the fence it's wrong....

To avoid the spectacle of the Shining Beacon persecuting a child soldier.

Perhaps you can provide a link where it states you can not hold them accountable. Even the agreement we signed at the UN does not state we can not hold them accountable for what they have done....

The differences are in the agreements we signed, Omar is not a child soldier but considered a terrorist, and there is NOTHING in the current agreement we signed at the UN that covers terrorists....the UN clearly spells it out on what makes a soldier, and what is a terrorist....

Terrorist to child: "Put on this bomb vest, take this rifle and go to that hill over there, and shoot some Americans."

Child: "Wait, let me check first to see what agreements were signed..."

Terrorist to child: "Put on this bomb vest, take this rifle and go to that hill over there, and shoot some Americans."

Child: "Wait, let me check first to see what agreements were signed..."

At 15 were you still sucking a pacifier or what?

I meant after he's been repatriated and rehabilitated.

rehabilitated? Has he accepted Jesus?

His chances of winning anything are between zero and less than zero. He is a confessed terrorist and murderer. The spurious claims of his mistreatment were thrown out of court. There is more than a chance he will be declared a dangerous offender than ever getting a dime of compensation....

rehabilitated? Has he accepted Jesus?

His chances of winning anything are between zero and less than zero. He is a confessed terrorist and murderer. The spurious claims of his mistreatment were thrown out of court. There is more than a chance he will be declared a dangerous offender than ever getting a dime of compensation....

What court was that, you mean the same kangaroo court that's so desperate to accept his plea? :lol:

So, why would a kangaroo court contemplaye a plea bargain?

NBC News- Monday’s Guantanamo plea deal that averted the trial of Canadian “boy soldier” Omar Khadr came after an extraordinary last minute intervention by U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton aimed at resolving a case that was becoming an embarrassment for the Obama administration.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/39834263/ns/us_news-security/

Ask a silly qusetion

What court was that, you mean the same kangaroo court that's so desperate to accept his plea? :lol:

My question is why did Khadr plead guilty to all charges if indeed he is innocent. A guilty plea smells like desperation and an admission of guilt. Desperate in the sense he wants to serve time in Canada in the hopes he will get out before serving his full sentence. He and his treacherous family know all the angles on how to play this country as a patsy. Count on Omar to be the model inmate simply to earn a discount on his sentence and then we'll see him reunite with his kind. Khadr loathes Canadian values and let loose he will act out the hatred he has for this country and all it stands for.

He was pledged to wage jihad, which means to kill as many Westerners as he could. Why a shred of mercy for him?

Well don't look to me for mercy. Let me put it this way, i wouldn't do what he did. But ask instead why your Hillary would want to get involved. No doubt this is at the behest of Obama himself. So it's political, a face saving effort of some kind. They seemed pretty keen on giving him a deal. Why don't they want to test their shiny new military tribunal on him? We may never know, JBG