Khadr should make us ashamed to be Canadian

The definition of the word torture has been warped to include anything less than 5 star accommodation. It's a lot like changing the definition of spanking to child abuse.

Bottom line, the friendlier people are together, the better the information they exchange.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For humans, ought is stronger than is.

Brilliant response. :rolleyes:

Canada was very good to this family for a very long time, and their response has been utter contempt. That won't change when little Omar returns home.

-k

Brilliant response. :rolleyes:

Canada was very good to this family for a very long time, and their response has been utter contempt. That won't change when little Omar returns home.

-k

It will change because I will make of this forum a terrorizing political force in Canada.

It will change because I will make of this forum a terrorizing political force in Canada.

Canadians will love the Khadrs once they realize that "benny" from "Mapleleafweb" wishes that it be so!

The Khadrs will love Canada once they realize that "benny" from "Mapleleafweb" is on their side!

-k :lol:

Canadians will love the Khadrs once they realize that "benny" from "Mapleleafweb" wishes that it be so!

The Khadrs will love Canada once they realize that "benny" from "Mapleleafweb" is on their side!

Haha. Funny stuff, K. Actually, you've captured the problem with the apologists on the left, including Obama (and new official US foreign policy):

"If we only apologize just a little bit more, maybe they'll stop hating us. 9-11/Radical Islam/Clash of civilizations is OUR fault."

You will become fit to be one of my ministers.

Cool! I would prefer either "Justice" or "Public Safety and Security", please. I have some extremely interesting ideas that I'd love a chance to implement.

-k

Cool! I would prefer either "Justice" or "Public Safety and Security", please. I have some extremely interesting ideas that I'd love a chance to implement.

-k

You will have the Justice ministry if you become able to distribute costs and benefits in a way that promotes widespread cooperation.

Edited by benny

besides - we and the Americans have no real legitimate buisness in Iraq or Afghanistan ....
Why is it such a sin for Western nations to be in "Muslim lands" but not for hordes of "people" from those lands, including animals such as Khadr that hate us, to be here?

Oh please do that and give Kimmy the powers to 'revamp' our Supreme Court justices too. I volunteer to upgrade our prison system.

As director of prisons, you will be in charge of the following game. Before any group of n (three for example) inmates eager to recover their freedom, you will say : I want to free one of you. To decide which one of you will recover his liberty, you have to participate to a game. There are 2n-1 (five for example) badges here: n (three) white and n-1 (two) black. I will put one of them behind your backs, so that only your (two) fellow inmates can see the color I have chosen for each of you. You can look at each of you but you cannot communicate in between you. The first of you who can find the color of his own badge based on a logical reasoning will be free. The game start after you - the director - has finished fixing the n (three) white badges in the back of the (three) inmates.

Edited by benny

Oh please do that and give Kimmy the powers to 'revamp' our Supreme Court justices too. I volunteer to upgrade our prison system.

Your prison system needs to be just that...you have to explain to YOUR prisoners that if they do not behave themselves...they will be held for ever...ran into a couple of thugs that were almost deemed as dangerous offenders - they were mentally ill by the time you got though with them...you are not doing a very good job.

There were lots of 15 year old soliders in the American Revolutionary War. The Canadianis British forces fighting them didn't hold fire on account of their age.

And what kind of "babysitter" puts their charges in harm's way?

Another reason to shake off the colonial skin a bit more.

and I never claimed to defend Omar Khadr's Dad nor his associates.

Edited by Radsickle

The fact that so many Canadians are sympathetic to Omar Khadr makes me ashamed.The fact is,Omar and his whole family despise this country and everything about it,although they enjoyed the use of our health care system.This is political correctness gone beserk.Reuniting Khadr with his family makes no sense whatsoever.

Your apparent intimate knowledge of Omar's true feelings for Canada, or the fact you espouse it with such assuredness, worries me much more than a 15 year old in the wrong place at the wrong time.

I have empathy for the now young man - It was the propagated American terror buisness that enflamed this thing out of proportion...as far as calling the fathers actions "mistakes" - I would rather call a prolonged series of poor and fanatical decisions. Still it is unrealistic to follow through and parrot the mindset and questionable agenda of the former American administration - Cheney and Bush for the most part are gone! A fresh and civil approach must be taken. Injustice seems to be the root of terrorism more so than ideology. BUT rage and instituted anger are still out of control...that's the problem...we can not have a prolonged war on terror - the problem has to be fixed.

agreed.

Mama Khadr has been a Canadian since the 1970s. This country provided medical care for her sick baby, and for the son who was crippled while fighting in another country. This country got her husband freed from Pakistani custody.

That seems like quite a bit of good will. Yet what's her view of Canadians? Homosexuals and drug addicts.

-k

So the Mom's a nutbar. Let's not blame Omar.