Mickey Mouse Says "pray in the mosque five times a day until ther

anyway, back to wacky indoctrination techniques!

How bout this one?

http://nymag.com/news/intelligencer/22335/

The Rapture Takes Manhattan

New Evangelical video game meticulously re-creates the city so you can destroy it in a battle against the forces of darkness.

based on of course, whacked out indoctrination of the masses, of christians that is!

. Players of the video game control a religious militia battling U.N.-style “Global Community Peacekeepers.” To triumph in Eternal Forces, players need to make converts, so in addition to snipers, tanks, and infantrymen, the Tribulation Force includes Evangelists and worship leaders. (The Global Community, meanwhile, has “rock stars” and “cult leaders” to pull souls into darkness.)

got to get those people converted!!!

The novels’ Antichrist is one Nicolae Carpathia, who’s the secretary-general of the United Nations when the Rapture comes(and, incidentally, is the bioengineered son of two gay men). (aah, the homphobic aspect)Soon enough, he becomes Global Community Supreme Potentate, masking his diabolical intentions with promises of peace and disarmament. The heroes of the series—including a born-again rabbi— (a born again rabbi, eh?? of course, of course, cause the born-agains have only one USE for the jewish people)battle Carpathia’s attempts to impose an abortion-promoting one-world government.

Much hinges on the conversion of the Jews, who must repent their “specific national sin” of “rejecting the messiahship of Jesus,” or spend eternity in hell.

Amazingly the religious propaganda , brainwashing books, "the left behind" inspiration for this brainwashing game, sold more then 60 million copies.

Fundamentalist Islam ain't got nothing on this nonsense.

This is savy.

There crap is crude, and obvious.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Israel also routinely deliberately targets children, so what is your point?

Perhaps in your phantasies....perhaps that makes chit chat at the terrorist rallies......but repeating the lie will not make it truth....unless of course there is a toatster somewhere telling us that Israelis are putting on suicide vests......

Perhaps in your phantasies....perhaps that makes chit chat at the terrorist rallies......but repeating the lie will not make it truth....unless of course there is a toatster somewhere telling us that Israelis are putting on suicide vests......

wow, you can throw, the slurs and negative inference around, very well.

You display the weakness of your position, so clearly, by doing so, and I can't thank you enough for that.

You display the weakness of your position, so clearly, by doing so, and I can't thank you enough for that.

So you can't show how the Israelis routinely target children?

Quelle Surprise!

So you can't show how the Israelis routinely target children?

Quelle Surprise!

why when did you ask? Here's your response.

Mdancer:

Clearly, you are only interested in name calling and nasty inference, when someone makes a statement you disagree with, as you so clearly demonstrated!

which indicates to me , that is all you will do and all your capable of, which is why you did that right off the hop. So I thank you again for displaying weakness of position.

I have noticed whenever a thread is started on a news story about Muslims' criminal or shameful behaviour, there is always a response from the left on this board to blame shift and otherwise defend said behaviour. This is commonly done by blaming either Christians or Jews, as if the said behaviour is not criminal or shameful anymore since it is the fault of someone else.

It is not necessary to actually prove the Jews or Christians are to blame or to even have the item they hold up be actually related to the issue, just as long as it attacks someone besides the subject of the thread, they are happy.

In this issue, for instance, whether some Jews indocrinate their children, or a christian rapture video game exists, it does not explain or justify a Muslim TV show that is aimed at children and beamed around the entire Muslim world. But this does not matter to the left, as long as they can shift the blame they are happy.

It is similar to the behaviour of siblings, when dad catches one with their hand in the cookie jar, the guilty child yells out, "Well, Johnny had his light on last night after you said to turn them off!" The cookie thief is still wrong and will still get correction.

So I thank you again for displaying weakness of position.

Yeah yeah whatever.....still, must be nice at those rallies.....no one would even think of asking you to back up your lies, now would they?

I invite you all to look at the above CARD link, it is shocking! The article revealing Israeli children signing bombs has been found to be untrue propaganda done by a hate group. This is more of what I was referring to earlier.

The actions of Muslim extremists are actually undefendable, so the left doesn't bother defending them, but instead attacks, in this case, Israeli children. How noble.

I invite you all to look at the above CARD link, it is shocking! The article revealing Israeli children signing bombs has been found to be untrue propaganda done by a hate group. This is more of what I was referring to earlier.

The actions of Muslim extremists are actually undefendable, so the left doesn't bother defending them, but instead attacks, in this case, Israeli children. How noble.

Hmmmm....I don't think the images are fake. That they are used as propaganda doesn't surprise me. That children would be happy their nation's soldiers were trying to stop the terrorists who had been shelling their vallage for the past year doesn't surprise me either......

Hmmmm....I don't think the images are fake. That they are used as propaganda doesn't surprise me. That children would be happy their nation's soldiers were trying to stop the terrorists who had been shelling their vallage for the past year doesn't surprise me either......

I don't think they are fake either. The question is who made them and why? They are kids signing bombs. Who's kids, who's bombs and who put them up to it?

I have noticed whenever a thread is started on a news story about Muslims' criminal or shameful behaviour, there is always a response from the left on this board to blame shift and otherwise defend said behaviour. This is commonly done by blaming either Christians or Jews, as if the said behaviour is not criminal or shameful anymore since it is the fault of someone else.

It is not necessary to actually prove the Jews or Christians are to blame or to even have the item they hold up be actually related to the issue, just as long as it attacks someone besides the subject of the thread, they are happy.

In this issue, for instance, whether some Jews indocrinate their children, or a christian rapture video game exists, it does not explain or justify a Muslim TV show that is aimed at children and beamed around the entire Muslim world. But this does not matter to the left, as long as they can shift the blame they are happy.

It is similar to the behaviour of siblings, when dad catches one with their hand in the cookie jar, the guilty child yells out, "Well, Johnny had his light on last night after you said to turn them off!" The cookie thief is still wrong and will still get correction.

actually this is a topic about the reprehensible use of manipulative propaganda techniques, everyone does it, stop pretending, this isn't the case.

No one is claiming, this is not propaganda put out for manipulative purposes, but, condemn one group, for it, condemn your own, but spare me the hypocrisy.

Don't get "left behind", fill your head with religious propoganda!

who cares if it's martyr mouse or the "left behind" books or video games, same bs, all of it!

Oh, I know, but, you are with the rigteous, right.

and they are not.?

But then , they are with the righteous and you are not??

Like I said, same BS, different channel.

So I thank you again for displaying weakness of position.

Yeah yeah whatever.....still, must be nice at those rallies.....no one would even think of asking you to back up your lies, now would they?

oh, you do take your smearing on, with such pride!!

weak, weak, weak...........

ty,ty,ty,ty.........

Getting kids to sign ordance that will be dropped on the heads of the terrorists who have been lobbing rockets at your neighbourhood is better than kids becoming suicide bombers and targeting a falafel hut......

Calling lebanese terrorists children is soooo green helmet.....

Calling Lebanese children terrorists and justifying dropping bombs on them because Hezbollah members kidnap soldiers, is proof that hate is indeed being indoctrinated on both sides.

Whatever the shrill anti-Semites and Israel haters like to think and spout, the absolute undeniable fact is that the Palestinians they support routinely deliberately target children and other civilians, and that polls have shown this tactic has overwhelmingly approval by the Palestinian people.

But you won't see any condemnation of that, or even acknowledgment by the same people who scream and shout at Israel.

You think Israel deliberately targets children because you hate Israelis. There is no actual evidence that Israel targets children, now or ever. On the other hand, there is massive, overwhelming evidence that Palestinians target children and you could not possibly care less.

anyway, back to wacky indoctrination techniques!

How bout this one?

http://nymag.com/news/intelligencer/22335/

Fundamentalist Islam ain't got nothing on this nonsense.

This is savy.

There crap is crude, and obvious.

The difference is that these Christians aren't out killing people for God. Muslims are - all over the world - in every nation where there are a large number of Muslims.

Getting kids to sign ordance that will be dropped on the heads of the terrorists who have been lobbing rockets at your neighbourhood is better than kids becoming suicide bombers and targeting a falafel hut......

Calling lebanese terrorists children is soooo green helmet.....

Calling Lebanese children terrorists and justifying dropping bombs on them because Hezbollah members kidnap soldiers, is proof that hate is indeed being indoctrinated on both sides.

Whatever the shrill anti-Semites and Israel haters like to think and spout, the absolute undeniable fact is that the Palestinians they support routinely deliberately target children and other civilians, and that polls have shown this tactic has overwhelmingly approval by the Palestinian people.

But you won't see any condemnation of that, or even acknowledgment by the same people who scream and shout at Israel.

You think Israel deliberately targets children because you hate Israelis. There is no actual evidence that Israel targets children, now or ever. On the other hand, there is massive, overwhelming evidence that Palestinians target children and you could not possibly care less.

LOL, a post loaded with assumptions based on nothing!!!!

You hate icecream!!! and you don't care cause I love it.

Inane!

wow, you can throw, the slurs and negative inference around, very well.

And your position is "I say so, therefore it is". Let's see the evidence of Israel targeting children. I'm not talking about an accident, and I'm not talking about one soldier. I'm talking about national policy or military policy to deliberately kill civilians, like the Palestinians have.

And your position is "I say so, therefore it is"

Let's see the evidence of Israel targeting children. I'm not talking about an accident, and I'm not talking about one soldier. I'm talking about national policy or military policy to deliberately kill civilians, like the Palestinians have.

As that is your position, You say it is, so therefore it is.

You have no more "proven" your position either.

inane.

actually this is a topic about the reprehensible use of manipulative propaganda techniques, everyone does it, stop pretending, this isn't the case.

No one is claiming, this is not propaganda put out for manipulative purposes, but, condemn one group, for it, condemn your own, but spare me the hypocrisy.

Don't get "left behind", fill your head with religious propoganda!

who cares if it's martyr mouse or the "left behind" books or video games, same bs, all of it!

Oh, I know, but, you are with the rigteous, right.

and they are not.?

But then , they are with the righteous and you are not??

Like I said, same BS, different channel.

No, this is a topic about a Muslim kiddie show that spews hate towards Jews. It's the left (you) that says look at all the violence in movies!(?) As if it excuses brain washing kiddies.

I am capable of condemning those of my political bent when they go off the rails without blaming someone else for it, you are not.

BTW, what does all of this mean?

Don't get "left behind", fill your head with religious propoganda!...Oh, I know, but, you are with the rigteous, right. and they are not.? But then , they are with the righteous and you are not??

hey never mind the endless brainwashing aimed at western youth, to kill, kill, kill.

We have movies, glorifying war.

video games, glorifying war,

and how honourable it all is, to die for your country.

But, oops, I forgot, it's always OKYDOKEY, when the west does it!!!!!

indoctrinates and spreads propoganda amongst it's own.

except it is really disgusting when anyone does it!!!!

sigh............................

oh and as for indoctrinating hate, one just has to read here, and the level of indoctrination is pretty clear, amongst some.

Unfortunately rational realistic voices are to few and far between.

Not to mention that Disney comics used to be a propaganda warehouse about the virtues of capitalism. Not that there's anything wrong with that, of course. :)

Not to mention that Disney comics used to be a propaganda warehouse about the virtues of capitalism. Not that there's anything wrong with that, of course. :)

It is not the same thing at all, just more of you lefties shifting the blame as if it justifies a show that teaches racism toward Jews. BTW Disney never taught hatred.

BINGO

B'TSelem

I think some reading needs to be done by some of the rabidly blind Israeli supporters here.

Those who are critical of Israel's actions in the Occupied Territories do not by default condone the use of terror on the side of the Palestinians. What a baseless argument.

Oh and Wilbur - BC Chick simply put up a google search link - it was you who now brings up one site which the search engine threw up there. Total strawman.

Both 'sides' do target children, not always officially - but certainly it happens. The difference here is that Israel occupies the Palestinian territories, illegally, but none the less she is still expected to follow international laws wrt to the treatment of the people under one's occupation. Because of this, and some very bad decisions on the parts of her various governmental admins, the situation of Palestine is disasterous - not only for the Palestinian people, but for Israelis as well.

These blind arguments on either side of the debate are useless. The racism here is also astounding, as is the name calling for lack of any kind of fact based responses.

Sad really.

BTW - while this Micky show is probably pretty questionable - it is no different to air this and tout is as the norm as it would be to out Fallwell or Robertson - or goodness be - Phelps! as the norm of the American style Christiandom.

Two wrongs don't make a right - but blindly judging all by the worst of their lot is a big mistake.

Also, calling folk Israel haters and anti-semites really does NO justice to anything you argue for. It's old and worn out - try talking FACTS instead.

It is not the same thing at all, just more of you lefties shifting the blame as if it justifies a show that teaches racism toward Jews. BTW Disney never taught hatred.

and Dr Dobson preaches racism towards Muslim's

so , what's good for one is good for another.

face it or you simply being a hypocrite!

If it's ok, for the west then it's ok for ME.

btw: Walt Disney was rumoured to be an anti-semite.

B'TSelem

I think some reading needs to be done by some of the rabidly blind Israeli supporters here.

Those who are critical of Israel's actions in the Occupied Territories do not by default condone the use of terror on the side of the Palestinians. What a baseless argument.

Oh and Wilbur - BC Chick simply put up a google search link - it was you who now brings up one site which the search engine threw up there. Total strawman.

Both 'sides' do target children, not always officially - but certainly it happens. The difference here is that Israel occupies the Palestinian territories, illegally, but none the less she is still expected to follow international laws wrt to the treatment of the people under one's occupation. Because of this, and some very bad decisions on the parts of her various governmental admins, the situation of Palestine is disasterous - not only for the Palestinian people, but for Israelis as well.

These blind arguments on either side of the debate are useless. The racism here is also astounding, as is the name calling for lack of any kind of fact based responses.

Sad really.

BTW - while this Micky show is probably pretty questionable - it is no different to air this and tout is as the norm as it would be to out Fallwell or Robertson - or goodness be - Phelps! as the norm of the American style Christiandom.

Two wrongs don't make a right - but blindly judging all by the worst of their lot is a big mistake.

Also, calling folk Israel haters and anti-semites really does NO justice to anything you argue for. It's old and worn out - try talking FACTS instead.

This post is absolute nonsense. Israel has been talked about in many threads that had nothing to do with her, and this is another. The topic is a TV show. Not Israel. Get it through your head please. If you want to slag Israel, find an authentic link that proves they are brainwashing CHILDREN TO HATE OTHER RACES, then start a thread on it. Until then, quit shifting blame as if it justifies the hatred the show in question actually promotes.