Homosexuality is an anomaly

Leafless

This is one of the potentially troubling aspects that could occur when working with a sexually depraved homosexual third sex, misfit.

Well , take solace in the fact that there are very very few sexually depraved gays out there.

Oh but you should worry about the plentiful sexually depraved heterosexual people out there.

IOW, dont create in your mind that which is not there.

Gays are like women.

Men turn them on.

Is this not a fact? If it wasn't they wouldn't be called gays, right.

• Replies 922
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gays are like women.

In fact gays ARE women. And gays are men .

Men turn them on.

Not all and not all the time. Plenty of women dont turn me on. And no men turn me on. I am sure some women arent turned on by you either. And likely some men and some women are turned on by you. The world still spins normally.

A fact of what?

This is one of the potentially troubling aspects that could occur when working with a sexually depraved homosexual third sex, misfit.

Well , take solace in the fact that there are very very few sexually depraved gays out there.

Oh but you should worry about the plentiful sexually depraved heterosexual people out there.

Nice calm response, I know it must have been difficult when facing such negativity and ugliness.

You know this type of hate as stated by leafless is the type of things that is much worse than profanity use here. Hopefully, the site's not at risk for allowing it.

guyser, you are quite correct, the real threat to society, women and children, are the heterosexuals that are truly depraved. I have absolutely nothing to fear from a homosexual person, but I certainly do from heterosexuals, who are depraved.

And how many homosexuals do you see dragging their pregnant spouse out of their office by the hair and then killing them?

How many homosexuals do we see beating someone to death because they are heterosexual?

Nice calm response, I know it must have been difficult when facing such negativity and ugliness.

You know this type of hate as stated by leafless is the type of things that is much worse than profanity use here. Hopefully, the site's not at risk for allowing it.

guyser, you are quite correct, the real threat to society, women and children, are the heterosexuals that are truly depraved. I have absolutely nothing to fear from a homosexual person, but I certainly do from heterosexuals, who are depraved.

And how many homosexuals do you see dragging their pregnant spouse out of their office by the hair and then killing them?

How many homosexuals do we see beating someone to death because they are heterosexual?

I'm sure that most people who don't agree with homosexuality don't hate them. A person doesn't have to agree with homosexuality, they can think it's wrong ---> they are within their right to do that. But to flat out hate someone because of homosexuality is ridiculous and acting on that hatred is moreso. What's also ridiculous is trying to force down people's throats that they MUST accept homosexuality, those people have a right to disagree with it and can express their dissatisfaction with it, (but when they preach hatred then they crossed the line).

I mean bashing people because they don't agree with homosexuality makes as much sense as someone like army guy calling you a traitor because you don't agree with the war in Afghanistan or what the Canadian military role is, and the funny thing is I'm sure he hasn't called you a traitor.

Another thing bashing people because they haven't gotten sex in a while is proposterous in itself. How dumb does this sound "Ooooh I haven't had any for months on end, the first woman I see is going to get it!!" Come on!! Just because a person hasn't had any in a long time doesn't mean they are dangerous, it's like saying someone is dangerous because they are gay, which is also ridiculous. I'm equally scared of a 6'5 245 pound straight or gay person.

Both sides should give their heads a shake.

What hate?

I have every right to disapprove, with the lifestyles of gays.

Is there a law in the books that states, 'gays are not perverts'?

It could be the opinion of many that gays are depraved simply by being 'gay'.

There are many in society who commit criminal acts which have nothing to do with being 'depraved'.

Again you are giving by incorrect comparison, extreme cases of criminal actions, which again has little to do with one being 'depraved'.

What hate?

Don't let this type of nonsense bother you. Like Blueblood said, no-one hates homosexuals, and I frankly couldn't care less what they do in their bedrooms, although it would be nice if they latexed their dicks so they didn't spread AIDs, but not hating them doesn't mean one has to accept them as normal either. I don't, and when it begins to impact me by having my kids subjected to normalization propaganda, it becomes my business. But as far as "hating" them goes, that would be silly.

It's the same tactic used by Muslim groups after 911 and still in full swing...to bellyache and moan that everyone hates Muslims and that they're in some kind of danger. Homosexuals did this for years...took the odd gaybashing incident and blew it up into an almost entirely fabricated epidemic of "hate" and "homophobia". It don't mean nuttin'.

What hate?

Don't let this type of nonsense bother you. Like Blueblood said, no-one hates homosexuals[/b Homosexuals did this for years...took the odd gaybashing incident and blew it up into an almost entirely fabricated epidemic of "hate" and "homophobia". It don't mean nuttin'.

Please visit this site.

What hate?

Don't let this type of nonsense bother you. Like Blueblood said, no-one hates homosexuals[/b Homosexuals did this for years...took the odd gaybashing incident and blew it up into an almost entirely fabricated epidemic of "hate" and "homophobia". It don't mean nuttin'.

Please visit this site.

So what? I'm sure I can dig up a website comparing Goebbelian propaganda to homosexual propaganda too, and using the similarities to argue that homosexuals are Nazis. Use your reasoning powers.

Leafless:

You are defining the major difference relating to the mind of a homosexual that "man to man' action does not exist in the mind of heterosexuals.

Really? I can't imagine any other reason why working with a gay co-worker would "threaten (your)tolerance to the point where (you) could have to leave (your) place of employment."

Gays are like women.

Men turn them on.

Well, not, as so many homophobic men seem to think, all men.

Like Blueblood said, no-one hates homosexuals, and I frankly couldn't care less what they do in their bedrooms,

No sir, you do not like "fags" --- your words not mine.

Why do some of your posts have "fag" as an insult in them if as you say you "couldn't care less.." ? Especially in posts that are not discussing gays?

although it would be nice if they latexed their dicks so they didn't spread AIDs, but not hating them doesn't mean one has to accept them as normal either.

Not "they" but us , meaning you and me and everyone else out there. And it would be nice to stop the spread

via needles, which I remind you that does not mean "gay needles" . And it would be nice if the Pope would get into this century and advocate condoms, but I also realize that is a pipe dream. It would be nice if the medical community realized med equipment is susceptible too (although eradicated now) It would be nice if parents learned the truth about gays and aids and all sorts of medical issues , STD's for example and educated their kids with the truth instead of lies. But that is the perogative of parenting,they have a right to raise ignorant children.

I don't, and when it begins to impact me by having my kids subjected to normalization propaganda, it becomes my business.

Well if that did happen good. It is normal , see it in the animal world , unless you call mother nature abnormal.

But as far as "hating" them goes, that would be silly.

Yes it would be silly , so why do you propagate that silliness?

It's the same tactic used by Muslim groups after 911 and still in full swing...to bellyache and moan that everyone hates Muslims and that they're in some kind of danger.

Fags=muslims muslims =fags , all the same to you. If nothing else , you are consistent.

Homosexuals did this for years...took the odd gaybashing incident and blew it up into an almost entirely fabricated epidemic of "hate" and "homophobia". It don't mean nuttin'.

"odd gaybashing incident" ? "blew it up"? I would bet that fits under the disingenuous category.

Perhaps a name change is in store for you? We could call you Tim Hardaway II . It does fit.

What hate?

Please visit this site.

So what? I'm sure I can dig up a website comparing Goebbelian propaganda to homosexual propaganda too, and using the similarities to argue that homosexuals are Nazis. Use your reasoning powers.

You're the one who says no-one hates gays. I just supplied you with a website full of hatred, some from evangelical Christians.

The private lives of adults does not scare me. Nor do I care about the normalization of gay relationships in our culture. Knowing that to be gay is as normal as to be straight might make it easier for the closetted or repressed homosexual, but will have zero effect on the rest of humankind.

Well if that did happen good. It is normal , see it in the animal world , unless you call mother nature abnormal.

Mother nature by definition, relating to the animal world, is a society of poor brainless creatures in relationship to the brain power possessed by man.

How you somehow can make a comparison relating to animals and normal homosexuality and drag 'man' down to the level of dumb animals is extremely condescending to the human race in general.

I will suggest to you, to search out a more appropriate way of promoting the gay lifestyle, since choosing the 'animal world' to justify homosexuality as 'normal' only illustrates the lowly mental capacity of gays as being on the same level as 'poor dumb animals'.

Mother nature by definition, relating to the animal world, is a society of poor brainless creatures in relationship to the brain power possessed by man.

Animals have brains, so do humans. Sex is a biological function for us both. And not to get picky on the subject , but have you been in a bar on a saturday night ? Lots of "brain dead" men looking for some action.

I would suspect, and I might be wrong, that you were young once and went to bars or parties....and got brain dead too.

How you somehow can make a comparison relating to animals and normal homosexuality and drag 'man' down to the level of dumb animals is extremely condescending to the human race in general.

I am not offended so lets drop the outrage. I doubt anyone else here, other than you , is offended either.

I was merely showing that it occurs in nature and as part of nature we do exhibit the same.

I will suggest to you, to search out a more appropriate way of promoting the gay lifestyle, since choosing the 'animal world' to justify homosexuality as 'normal' only illustrates the lowly mental capacity of gays as being on the same level as 'poor dumb animals'.

I have no agenda to "promote" the gay lifestyle as you say.I have an issue with what is considered the religious viewpoint of homophobia. It is normal as it is in the animal kingdom , or mother nature as it were.

I don't really see this promotion of the gay lifestyle. Gay people have been around since the dawn of time, it's nothing new.

Don't let this type of nonsense bother you. Like Blueblood said, no-one hates homosexuals, and I frankly couldn't care less what they do in their bedrooms, although it would be nice if they latexed their dicks so they didn't spread AIDs, but not hating them doesn't mean one has to accept them as normal either. I don't, and when it begins to impact me by having my kids subjected to normalization propaganda, it becomes my business. But as far as "hating" them goes, that would be silly.

So its just more of a subtle hate then?

What's this "normalization" propaganda you speak of, I haven't seen it anywhere. Unless tolerance is considered propaganda.

I highly doubt that someone can claim they don't hate homosexual's yet make bigoted comments at the same time.

Though you'd never know by my demeanor, I am gay. I hate to pop your hetero-bubble, but I am sure there are already a few homosexuals like me in your midst: people you would never assume are gay and who you know absoultely nothing about. No, not the femmy guy you snicker at, I mean one of the "normal" guys. The guy who is the toughest guy on the company rugby squad or who seems to get all the girls. I doubt he's having puppy love dreams of you.

Though you'd never know by my demeanor, I am gay. I hate to pop your hetero-bubble, but I am sure there are already a few homosexuals like me in your midst: people you would never assume are gay and who you know absoultely nothing about. No, not the femmy guy you snicker at, I mean one of the "normal" guys. The guy who is the toughest guy on the company rugby squad or who seems to get all the girls. I doubt he's having puppy love dreams of you.

so, were you considering, M.Dancer one of those "normal" guys? or one of those, "femmy guys you snicker at?"

What a dysfunctional thread. In effect, it's a rehash of the pro-normalization sad, tired, and nonsensical propaganda.

Hint to CB: "Tolerance" is not something that applies to the forcible backdoor entry (excuse the punnishness) to heterosexual institutions like marriage. The tolerance myth flew out the window a long time ago, except in the case of folks stuck in the 80s and 90s.

Hint to guyser: Sure, I have a disdain for fags, but not a hatred, and certainly not a fear. I don't even particularly care about the sexuality of folks like Liam, who doesn't shove his pudenda in anyone's face and gyrate. Hint # 2: there is far more than adequate research out there to ascertain that homosexuality is by far the greatest sexual spread of the HIV virus in North America, and pointing at drug paraphenalia as being just as bad is hardly a stirling endorsement of bumbuggery. Stop perpetuating the myth that AIDs is a heterosexual disease. In north america it's not.

I was merely showing that it occurs in nature and as part of nature we do exhibit the same.

Animals don't know any better but man does know the difference between right and wrong relating to abnormal perversions.

For a federal government to support perverted sexual acts is counterproductive to society at large and is only encouraging the acceptance of other perversions.

Strange indeed government SUPPORTS separation of church and state but can't keep its clammy hands out of supporting abnormal sexual perversions.

Hint to CB: "Tolerance" is not something that applies to the forcible backdoor entry (excuse the punnishness) to heterosexual institutions like marriage. The tolerance myth flew out the window a long time ago, except in the case of folks stuck in the 80s and 90s.

So its considered tolerance to exclude people from marriage then?

Nobody is being forced to become gays, or for that matter take part in a gay marriage.

Hint to guyser: Sure, I have a disdain for fags, but not a hatred, and certainly not a fear. I don't even particularly care about the sexuality of folks like Liam, who doesn't shove his pudenda in anyone's face and gyrate.

I highly doubt this has happened to you, unless you went to a gay pride parade or a gay bar. If you did I would ask you why you even went to an obviously gay event.

Stop perpetuating the myth that AIDs is a heterosexual disease. In north america it's not.

I think you should look at the statistics and learn how AIDS spreads before making such a statement. I think the notion that AIDS is only a gay disease has been shown to be untrue as it effects both gays and heterosexuals.

Animals don't know any better but man does know the difference between right and wrong relating to abnormal perversions.

Many intellectuals throughout history have been gay. As for men knowing right from wrong, I highly doubt that.

For a federal government to support perverted sexual acts is counterproductive to society at large and is only encouraging the acceptance of other perversions.

I don't think the government has ever supported "sexual perversions," they have only gotten out of peoples sex lives which is a good thing.

Strange indeed government SUPPORTS separation of church and state but can't keep its clammy hands out of supporting abnormal sexual perversions.

The government doesn't support abnormal sexual perversions. I have yet to be brainwashed by the government to turn me into a homosexual.