Homosexuality is an anomaly

Leafless

"‘Homosexuality is an anomaly brought to life by human immorality and viciousness. Though the rights of these people should be protected, society will regard them as renegades,’ people’s deputy Leonid Grach said in his interview to Kommersant Ukrainian issue published on Friday."

---------------------------------------------

Wise assessment concerning homosexuals.

To bad our politicians are not as intelligent.

http://www.interfax-religion.com/?act=news&div=2275

• Replies 922
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you mean "too" bad.

I guess you could always move to the Ukraine. They sound very conservative there and it must be a paradise compared to North America's immorality.

That's your idea of wise? A random statement made without any justification? I found the news about the bear just as insightful. Black Dog, you must be a genius. Please impart more "wisdom" to us.

I guess you could always move to the Ukraine. They sound very conservative there and it must be a paradise compared to North America's immorality.

Homosexuality is not part of my Western ideologies.

Liberalism is the cause of North America's immorality.

Proof of this is the liberals fixation concerning implementing gay marriage in Canada, all part of their master plan on 'how to destroy heterosexual society'.

I believe Western heterosexual society will wake up before it's to late and turf out forever all those heterosexual hating Liberals.

Guest Warwick Green

Proof of this is the liberals fixation concerning implementing gay marriage in Canada, all part of their master plan on 'how to destroy heterosexual society'.

I believe Western heterosexual society will wake up before it's to late and turf out forever all those heterosexual hating Liberals.

To say nothing of the religious right's fixation on gay marriage too.

It's a CONSPIRACY!

:lol:

Time to don your tinfoil hat -- that way the homo's can't read your mind ;)

Talk about "booga booga" scare tactics :lol:

"OMG the Liberals are out to destroy civilization as we know it! We will have to clone people, 'cause no one will be procreating anymore! OMG the sky is falling"

Who is leading this master plan?

It is too bad that people with views like Leafless exist, but these are the times we live in. Actually, it seems that the more I read about history and participate in forums like this one, the more I realize that the times have always been like these. Burning witches, killing in the name of religion, slavery, racism, sexism, killing abortion doctors, the beating/segregating of homosexuals, etc. People can argue over the severity of the various crimes against humanity if the like but in the eyes of the subsequent generations each preceding one looks ugly, narrow minded and violent.

Take Leafless for example. That guy (I assume he’s male as women tend to be smarter than us) probably finds some of the former atrocities committed by mankind to be horrible. Maybe it’s slavery, maybe the repression of women but in any case he looks at that act as disgusting. If the unfortunate day comes and he happens to sire some offspring, if he hasn’t already, they will likely see their father as a disgusting, narrow minded, ogre. Unless of course he is able to brainwash his kids along the same line that he was as a child.

In any event, if one day Leafless is able to build us a time machine, because he is like so totally psyched about quantum physics, anti gravity and perpetual motion, and we were able to look at this period of time from the perspective of a future generation we’d all likely be embarrassed. The pure hatred perpetuated by man made differences, intolerance and greed is disgusting. Plus our assault on our planet and all of the species that inhabit it makes me sick.

The fact that guys like Leafless exist embarrasses this period in time and all of us by association. It would be nice if we could round them up and burn them at the stake or many stakes anyway…just kidding. It would be nice however, if there was a quick and easy way to deprogram them all.

I guess I shouldn’t be so hard on Leafless as maybe I’ll be just as ugly when the next “ism” comes along. (That should sound like “iz em” like the ending to racism, sexism, etc…I’m sure everyone got it but just in case Leafless is reading this I thought I should be clear) Maybe it’ll be clonism.

First I’ll find some obscure passage in the bible to back my up my hatred and I’ll preach it online. Then others like me will form massive organizations to wield our collective power. We’ll all follow our leaders every word like a bunch of zombies as he reads and rereads our twisted interpretation of that passage. We’ll even boycott companies that have been found to have used clones in their advertisements. Eventually we’ll have arms length organizations that beat and kill clones and clone sympathizers. Maybe we’ll call it the CCC…the Clone Cleansing Clan…but we can work out the details later.

I apologize in advance. I’m on some cold meds and it seems to be making me wordy.

No, no, no. The recognition phrases this week are:

-'Long is the road that leads from home. '

and the reply is--

-'The cows reap what the farmer sows.'

... implementing gay marriage in Canada, all part of their master plan on 'how toi destroy heterosexual society'.

How is SSM supposed to actually accomplish that?

"‘Homosexuality is an anomaly brought to life by human immorality and viciousness. Though the rights of these people should be protected, society will regard them as renegades,’ people’s deputy Leonid Grach said in his interview to Kommersant Ukrainian issue published on Friday."

---------------------------------------------

http://www.interfax-religion.com/?act=news&div=2275

Leafless, it is hard for me to believe you seek to quote a bigoted Ukrainian politician as reinforcement for your own belief system. Would you agree with Grach when he states that "the rights of these people should be protected"?

Maybe you should consider quotes from Borat for inspiration. His quotes on homosexuaity are likely to resonate well with you.

Man, I wish we were like the Ukraine. :rolleyes:

Have you ever seen that episode of Seinfeld???

Anyways, gays don't really have a plan to destroy society. Why not give gays full rights, same as everybody else. I doubt we'll see gays taking over the world anytime soon. Really look at Tim Haggard was he a victim of the gay agenda to destroy heterosexuals.

As well homosexuality is nothing new in western society. It's been around since the dawn of time. If two guys at the age of consent want to have sex, then go ahead as long as you don't do it in front of me. The only people that have destroyed marriage so far have been heterosexuals so that argument can be thrown out right now.

What are your "western ideologies"???

Who is leading this master plan?

The liberals with their 'official multiculturalism' and political fixation with 'political correctness'.

To say nothing of the religious right's fixation on gay marriage too.

Is this not the right, of the rights moral responsibility to society, to do so?

I guess then both homosexuals and the religious right are exercising their "moral responsibility".

The fact that guys like Leafless exist embarrasses this period in time and all of us by association. It would be nice if we could round them up and burn them at the stake or many stakes anyway…just kidding. It would be nice however, if there was a quick and easy way to deprogram them all.

Why suggest elements of sadism and torture to eliminate Leafless by burning him and similar thinking people at the stake. Hopefully you are not related to an organization that begins with the letter j.

A quick east way, as you suggest, if you were kidding, would be to simply zap the helpless victims with your hi-tech hand held laser gun, immediately immobilizing the helpless victims and transforming them into a cloud of water vapour.

The suggestion of death though to permanently silence your opponents, is a good reason to be permanently banned.