Does a Jewish Conspiracy Really Exist?

There is a lot of rumour about the existence of a "Jewish Conspiracy" especially in more conservative circles.

And I think I have arrived at a reasonable conclusion-----------a "Jewish Conspiracy" does NOT exist!! Rather

whatt really exist is a global conglomerate of bankers, industrialists, labour union leaders, politicians and other secretive types that are striving for TOTAL GLOBAL control!! They consist of Episcopilians, Methodists, Baptists, Roman Catholics, Jews, Atheists, Satanists, Pagans and others. These people control governments, cause depressions, and start wars. Can anyone tell me what role these people have with the war in Iraq, and Afghanistan?

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rather whatt really exist is a global conglomerate of bankers, industrialists, labour union leaders, politicians and other secretive types that are striving for TOTAL GLOBAL control!!

Is there one conglomerate, or many? Where do they meet? From where are they based? Is there a name of their organization? Can you name any members?

But didn't British PM Benjamin Disraeli point out that the world is being run by people "e don't know from behind the scenes"? Would you consider the "Trilateral Commission", "Council on Foreign Relations", and the NWO "fairy tales"? I DON'T! We have the "Iraq quagmire" were young men and women are being sent to die in a war that politicians in Washington essentially have NO intentions whatsoever of winning. Our economy being driven into bankruptcy through deliberate planning, our society and way of life being destroyed by decadence, immoral forces. If you ask me these thing are not just happening they are being planned!!

There's enough greed and manipulation going on right in the open - we don't need to look for shadowy world conspiracies to explain what goes on. Conspiracy theories are fairy tales for adults.

Without those "fairy tales", Adolph Hitler would have been a 3rd rate Austrian architectural painter.......

Without those "fairy tales", Adolph Hitler would have been a 3rd rate Austrian architectural painter.......

M -

Hardly a conspiracy in the sense it's used today. He was a demagogue who won an election, that's all.

Not the same thing as shadowy people, whom TimeMachine says are trying to destroy the very economies they lord over now.

M -

Hardly a conspiracy in the sense it's used today. He was a demagogue who won an election, that's all.

Not the same thing as shadowy people, whom TimeMachine says are trying to destroy the very economies they lord over now.

Ummmm you misundrstand. Hitler et al, used the protocols and other anti jewish stories to convince germans that the jews were culpable. The fairy tales, whether they are the ttin foil hat sctick that he pushing, or the 1936 version, are the same theme, plot and setting.

Ummmm you misundrstand. Hitler et al, used the protocols and other anti jewish stories to convince germans that the jews were culpable. The fairy tales, whether they are the ttin foil hat sctick that he pushing, or the 1936 version, are the same theme, plot and setting.

I see...

A good site that tracks down urban legends, rumours et al. - harmful and otherwise - is Snopes.com. They track down the rumours, and usually slay them. I think it's more important than any tv news programme at keeping people informed.

And, as you say, the themes are largely the same throughout time. Snopes takes every opportunity to point this out. For example, if there's a scare that gangs are roaming WAL MART parking lots, Snopes will relate it to, say, similar rumours that have been around for years.

www.snopes.com

Max Warburg a rich JEW one one of Adolph Hitler's key financial backers. The Rockeffellers, the Rothschilds

, the Bushes, the Krupps were all instrumental in the rise to power of the Nazis. Wow! Had the British and French not been so set on destroying Germany at Vesailles in 1919 this demagogue would never have even had a small audience!

Max Warburg (1867 – 1946), Paul Warburg's brother, was a German banker and was, from 1910 till 1938, director of M. M. Warburg & Co. in Hamburg, Germany. Prior to his directing of the Warburg banking company, he developed appranticeship in Frankfurt, Amsterdam, Paris and London. As head of that important firm, he advised Kaiser Wilhelm II prior to World War I. In the 1930s, despite the rise of the Nazi Party, Warburg felt there was hope for a better future in Germany and from 1933 served on the board of the German Reichsbank under governor Hjalmar Schacht. Because however he was Jewish, he ultimately had to sell the bank under duress and emigrate in 1938 to the United States.

Oy Vey........

There is a lot of rumour about the existence of a "Jewish Conspiracy" especially in more conservative circles.

And I think I have arrived at a reasonable conclusion-----------a "Jewish Conspiracy" does NOT exist!! Rather

whatt really exist is a global conglomerate of bankers, industrialists, labour union leaders, politicians and other secretive types that are striving for TOTAL GLOBAL control!! They consist of Episcopilians, Methodists, Baptists, Roman Catholics, Jews, Atheists, Satanists, Pagans and others. These people control governments, cause depressions, and start wars. Can anyone tell me what role these people have with the war in Iraq, and Afghanistan?

Not in my 'conservative' circle, but definitely in the left wing circle and the tinfoil hat club.

Not in my 'conservative' circle, but definitely in the left wing circle and the tinfoil hat club.

No in my left wing circle...too many jews and they would tell me if there was an ultra secret conspiracy....I laready have the decoder ring........

Time to buy more shares in Alcan..........

Then how do you explain the sucession of "no win wars" ( Korea, Vietnam) designed to degrade as well as destroy our military, out of control spending designed to bankrupt our economy, the setting up of various dictatorships in Cuba, Vietnam, Zimbabwe, along with plans to implement and establish a "survellance society"( the UK). With all of these things happening you are going to tell me its by 'accident' or a mere coincidence? Hey, pal if you believe that I got one of Saddam's palaces for sale for a mere $50.00 with a "view of downtown Baghdad", you got a 'fin'??

Then how do you explain the sucession of "no win wars" ( Korea, Vietnam) designed to degrade as well as destroy our military, out of control spending designed to bankrupt our economy, the setting up of various dictatorships in Cuba, Vietnam, Zimbabwe, along with plans to implement and establish a "survellance society"( the UK). With all of these things happening you are going to tell me its by 'accident' or a mere coincidence? Hey, pal if you believe that I got one of Saddam's palaces for sale for a mere $50.00 with a "view of downtown Baghdad", you got a 'fin'??

Yeah...and how do you explain the fact my decoder ring always says Post cereal? Or that the thermoses can keep hot liquids hot and cold liquids cold....how does it know...how does it know?