Double Haters’ Still Up for Grabs

11 minutes ago, gatomontes99 said:

Nope. I don't lie or mislead.

Biden Administration Cancels Drilling  Sales in Alaska and Gulf of Mexico

If you cancel leases, even if private land drilling increases, the supply is lower than it could have been.

"Lower than it could have been" in what timescale? lol  Those things usually sit for a decade(s) before they are developed. 

Look, this isn't hard.

Q. Has the net domestic production increased or decreased during Biden's time in office.

A. It's increased. Dramatically. To record levels. 

Ergo, Biden did not reduce supply and could not have increased prices through a reduction of supply. 

You are very simply wrong. You're trying to make excuses for it, but they are really very silly. Just learn something and move on.

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

"my success"... how can you take credit if the one and only factor is who is elected President?

Yes, govt policies do affect the economy but that's not the point.. you know this. My point is that my success/failure is due mostly (not all) but lets repeat this.. mostly is due to my motivations, decisions, etc. 

Getting a phd in economics and suffering through grad school. That is my doing not government policy. 

You're really gonna step in it are ya...and they gave you a PhD? Huh...

Why do you keep trying to argue that I think the government is responsible for my success or failure?

Government makes the bed...if you will...for business conduct. One takes advantage when one can.

They really gave you an economics PhD? Bit...surprising...

18 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

You're really gonna step in it are ya...and they gave you a PhD? Huh...

Why do you keep trying to argue that I think the government is responsible for my success or failure?

Government makes the bed...if you will...for business conduct. One takes advantage when one can.

They really gave you an economics PhD? Bit...surprising...

yeah... and the material that we covered on day one would be so far above your intellect as to make it comical. 

You are the one who keeps countering my claim that I am mostly responsible for my success or failure. A logical person reads that and thinks, "he must disagree with that statement". 

Back to the point.. most folks today attribute the credit/blame for their own lives to politicians. Supposedly the one and only reason that they are poor is that society elected a certain President. Having been raised in poverty... there is so much more to it than that. 

41 minutes ago, Hodad said:

"Lower than it could have been" in what timescale? lol  Those things usually sit for a decade(s) before they are developed. 

Look, this isn't hard.

Q. Has the net domestic production increased or decreased during Biden's time in office.

A. It's increased. Dramatically. To record levels. 

Ergo, Biden did not reduce supply and could not have increased prices through a reduction of supply. 

You are very simply wrong. You're trying to make excuses for it, but they are really very silly. Just learn something and move on.

The leases in the gulf were already activate.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, gatomontes99 said:

The leases in the gulf were already activate.

A. That's false. Read your own citation. They cancelled scheduled sales. 

B. Even if it weren't false (it is) it wouldn't change the fact that net supply was increased, not reduced, making it impossible for a reduced domestic supply to function as a mechanism to apply upward pressure to prices.

What you claim is literally impossible given the facts.

Again, I took the time to explain the whole situation to you. You can read that same story in a dozen economic journals. Just learn something and move on. No need to cling to the incorrect assertion and defend it in sily ways.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, gatomontes99 said:

So you are admitting that you have to go to some level of planning to avoid some of Biden's bad economy.

NO, I am stating that I am a great shopper, and that you keep trying to get me to say something else.

YOU OTOH are a LIAR. 

5 hours ago, impartialobserver said:

I love it how certain ones on here believe that the POTUS has full control of gas prices. They choose the price and everything falls into place after that. 

I know that I have full control over the price I pay for gas, and it often depends on how much I am willing to plan or drive to get the best price.

5 hours ago, impartialobserver said:

Impacting something does not mean that someone has 100% control. Partially is not a synonym for completely. However, the POTUS is the most convenient target. FYI.. when you compare gas prices on first day in office versus last day... the gas price has risen during every President.. even Trump. If Trump had such control.. how could he let this happen?

When Trump mismanaged the pandemic, gas prices went down and the traffic got easier.

A lot of people died for those good results. 

1 hour ago, gatomontes99 said:

Nope. I don't lie or mislead.

Biden Administration Cancels Drilling  Sales in Alaska and Gulf of Mexico

If you cancel leases, even if private land drilling increases, the supply is lower than it could have been.

Those are LONG TERM EFFECTS. Leases don't produce oil for MANY YEARS.

47 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

yeah... and the material that we covered on day one would be so far above your intellect as to make it comical. 

You are the one who keeps countering my claim that I am mostly responsible for my success or failure. A logical person reads that and thinks, "he must disagree with that statement". 

Back to the point.. most folks today attribute the credit/blame for their own lives to politicians. Supposedly the one and only reason that they are poor is that society elected a certain President. Having been raised in poverty... there is so much more to it than that. 

I doubt it.

I'm sure there are people who blame the government for their lot in life. That's a debate I invite. 

Do most people blame the government? No.

Your point is just so...over reaching?

2 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

I doubt it.

I'm sure there are people who blame the government for their lot in life. That's a debate I invite. 

You're blaming Biden for your LOT right now. And he's not even running your government. LMAO

1 minute ago, Nationalist said:

I doubt it.

From my experience.. most do blame the government. What's the first clue? They lead off with a whole story about how xyz was elected and that is why they have this problem or that problem. Online forum posters... are notorious for focusing on the president and having no intellect to consider other factors. The "other factors" demand that you are self aware and that is too much for most. 

I can guess from your posts that you think that graduate level economics is nothing but debating Karl marx or John Keynes. Little secret... It is nothing but math, statistics, and probability. The philosophical stuff gets left behind. 

19 minutes ago, robosmith said:

You're blaming Biden for your LOT right now. And he's not even running your government. LMAO

No I'm not. I'm blaming Brandon for the price of gas. I blame our li'l tyke too. I also blame Brandon for inflation and flooding the USA with illegals.

22 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

From my experience.. most do blame the government. What's the first clue? They lead off with a whole story about how xyz was elected and that is why they have this problem or that problem. Online forum posters... are notorious for focusing on the president and having no intellect to consider other factors. The "other factors" demand that you are self aware and that is too much for most. 

I can guess from your posts that you think that graduate level economics is nothing but debating Karl marx or John Keynes. Little secret... It is nothing but math, statistics, and probability. The philosophical stuff gets left behind. 

You would guess wrong.

Another little secret...don't make silly assumptions. 

1 minute ago, Nationalist said:

You would guess wrong.

Another little secret...don't make silly assumptions. 

well.. anyways back to the point. Most folks are not interested in taking responsibility for their less than perfect outcomes. This is the new way.  A store in xyzville gets robbed, it must be due to Biden and that only. The person robbing the store supposedly did not have any choice. 

33 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

well.. anyways back to the point. Most folks are not interested in taking responsibility for their less than perfect outcomes. This is the new way.  A store in xyzville gets robbed, it must be due to Biden and that only. The person robbing the store supposedly did not have any choice. 

The person who robbed the store gets off Scott free these days. So he robs another.

That's politics and government affecting crime.

The robber should have been convicted. That would provide incentive to not rob ever again.

More affects.

Is this hard for you to understand?

1 hour ago, Hodad said:

A. That's false. Read your own citation. They cancelled scheduled sales. 

B. Even if it weren't false (it is) it wouldn't change the fact that net supply was increased, not reduced, making it impossible for a reduced domestic supply to function as a mechanism to apply upward pressure to prices.

What you claim is literally impossible given the facts.

Again, I took the time to explain the whole situation to you. You can read that same story in a dozen economic journals. Just learn something and move on. No need to cling to the incorrect assertion and defend it in sily ways.

No. They canceled live rigs. I know because those live rigs got abandoned and we are getting tar balls up and down the texas coast because those abandoned rigs are leaking.

25 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

The person who robbed the store gets off Scott free these days. So he robs another.

The robber should have been convicted. That would provide incentive to not rob ever again.

More affects.

Hmmm... so when I look up the police arrest record for someone robbing a store and they do jail time.. what is your explanation?  This is too easy. Can you step up your game. Your few cherry picked examples do not invalidate the norm. 

14 minutes ago, gatomontes99 said:

No. They canceled live rigs. I know because those live rigs got abandoned and we are getting tar balls up and down the texas coast because those abandoned rigs are leaking.

Again, read your own citation. False. 

If you want to make a different claim, one that you haven't already provided evidence to refute, please provide a citation.

3 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

What did the wee fool think he was doing with that apostrophe in the thread title? LAMO. What a dipshit. 

It's a typo that I C&P. Like you never do that, dipshit. LMAO

'Double Haters'

3 hours ago, Nationalist said:

No I'm not. I'm blaming Brandon for the price of gas. I blame our li'l tyke too. I also blame Brandon for inflation and flooding the USA with illegals.

Like ^these are not "your lot." LMAO

AKA, lame denial.

2 hours ago, Nationalist said:

More affects.

It's hard for me to understand why you still believe FOS LIES. LMAO

2 hours ago, gatomontes99 said:

And now we know that you know that you got owned.

No, we know that you're a LIAR. AGAIN.

9 hours ago, impartialobserver said:

Hmmm... so when I look up the police arrest record for someone robbing a store and they do jail time.. what is your explanation?  This is too easy. Can you step up your game. Your few cherry picked examples do not invalidate the norm. 

https://thehill.com/opinion/criminal-justice/576078-whats-behind-rising-violent-crime-progressive-prosecutors-non/

So obviously government and law enforcement do affect crime. That you deny or ignore this is...part of the problem.

21 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

https://thehill.com/opinion/criminal-justice/576078-whats-behind-rising-violent-crime-progressive-prosecutors-non/

So obviously government and law enforcement do affect crime. That you deny or ignore this is...part of the problem.

He denies it's a problem because you call it a problem. He's an anti-anti-communist. What ever position you take, he will take the opposite. He's just here to antogonize people.

• Like 1