What worries me about a Biden 2nd Term

28 minutes ago, User said:

No, that is literally your opinion. The fact that you have to call it a "soft" coup is a dead giveaway. It was not a coup at all. 

Just cause you are IGNORANT of all the plans and extensive IMPLEMENTATION of the insurrection does NOT change the FACTS. 

Check out the easy to understand version: 

28 minutes ago, User said:

If we want to play these little word games with "subvert the constitution" or "end democracy," we need to look no further than the Democrat's efforts to literally try to remove Trump from the ballot based on absurdly flawed legal theories and Biden's continued attempts to forgive student loans by executive fiat. 

It is based on the CLEAR MEANING of the TEXT of the CONSTITUTION.

And that attempt was brought to you by REPUBLICONS. Duh

A U.S. District Court judge on Friday ruled against the Colorado Republican Party's lawsuit seeking to close state primary races to ...

image.jpeg

31 minutes ago, Deluge said:

You're parroting your woke overlords. 

The democrats cheated and Trump tried to stop it; there should've been a lot more support from the Republicans, but they were just too big of pu$$ies. 

The key going forward is to make sure you scumbags don't steal another election. 

And we're a Constitutional Republic, not a goddamn democracy - a democracy is two wolves and a sheep deciding what's for dinner, which describes you cultists perfectly. 

^STILL NO EVIDENCE.

36 minutes ago, taxme said:

The bidumb regime has been trying to get in the way of Trump ever since Trump announced that he was running for President. All these lawsuits and indictments being placed on Trump are all just dumbocrat lies and bullshit to try and stop Trump from running for the presidency. Do you honestly think that all that is going on against Trump would be happening if Trump were not running for the presidency? Think about that for awhile. This is a conspiracy to get Trump out of politics. Believe it or not. 😇

I am no fan of the weaponization of the Justice system against Trump... but some of this is his own doing. The guy was hanging on to classified documents and refusing to cooperate.

That aside, none of this has anything to do with his being a circus clown with how he acts and the things he says. 

22 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Just cause you are IGNORANT of all the plans and extensive IMPLEMENTATION of the insurrection does NOT change the FACTS. 

I'm not interested in the check this link out game. If you have any, give me your #1 best and most compelling piece of evidence here. 

You might start with where Trump planned an "insurrection," let alone implemented one. 

6 minutes ago, User said:

No, that is literally your opinion. The fact that you have to call it a "soft" coup is a dead giveaway. It was not a coup at all. 

If we want to play these little word games with "subvert the constitution" or "end democracy," we need to look no further than the Democrat's efforts to literally try to remove Trump from the ballot based on absurdly flawed legal theories and Biden's continued attempts to forgive student loans by executive fiat. 

Sorry, you may not be into politics, but "soft coup" is a well known term, and it certainly is a coup.

And no, it is not an opinion. There's not a question. He didn't hypothetically pressure Mike Pence to unconstitutionally appoint him President. He didn't hypothetically send fake electors to provide cover. He actually did it, deliberately and on purpose, a plan documented in writing. 

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, robosmith said:

It works like I explained it. I'm not going to repeat it for you.

No, you offered a surface-level assertion, no real explanation of anything. You can keep on thinking Trump can declare himself King of England and make it so if you want to. Facts, logic, and reason say it is a whole lot more complicated than that. 

1 hour ago, taxme said:

Man are you ever one dumb stoopid bunny. It has been Bidumb that has been trying to destroy the American constitution and end democracy in Amerika ever since his first day in office. 

Trump in all of his rallies has always shown that he is pro-American, unlike Bidumb who is and has shown just how anti-American he really is. So, maybe you can tell me as to what the Bidumb regime has done to make America great other than create a more and bigger surveillence state like he has done already? Over to you, lefty boy.  

Trump is pro Trump.

If he has to kiss a flag to get your vote, he will. If he has to kiss Putin's ass to get a hotel built, he will. If he has to tell you he's devoutly religious, he'll say it. If he has to extort a sovereign political and military ally in exchange for campaign help, he'll do it.  And if he has to end the Republic to retain power, he'll happily do that--and indeed, he tried.

Trump left America in total disarray economically, politically and socially. The economic recovery under Biden has been extraordinary. The social recovery significant, but there are new hot spots. The political situation is TBD. We're still divided, but it remains to be seen if his followers will again try to attack their own government on his behalf.

Edited by Hodad
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, User said:

I'm not interested in the check this link out game. If you have any, give me your #1 best and most compelling piece of evidence here. 

You might start with where Trump planned an "insurrection," let alone implemented one. 

Do you have any idea what Frontline or PBS is? What are you, Canadian?

Frontline is an impeccable source of news in the US.

On 4/22/2024 at 9:46 AM, Rebound said:

Trump looks a lot less healthy than Biden,

Trump can speak freely for hours at a time with less gaffes than Biden will have while answering a single pre-scripted ice-cream question.

Trump can walk up and down stairs. 

Trump doesn't talk to drapes, or shake hands with imaginary people. 

Trump doesn't fall off of bikes.

Trump doesn't shuffle through his notes to see who gets to ask the next "question" and then read the answer to it off of the same page. 

Biden is one heartbeat per minute ahead of Weekend at Bernie's.

Edited by WestCanMan
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, User said:

Sometimes it's an insurrection involving thousands of people - but zero guns - that the FBI somehow didn't know about, and which almost overthrew the gov't, other times it was just a protest that Trump turned into an insurrection with his rousing call to war, which didn't sound warlike at all to the unaided ear, and which was done while he simultaneously pleaded for peace, civility and respect for law enforcement on Twitter and FB videos.

It depends on who they're blaming at that particular moment. It was everything and nothing all at once.

You're not supposed to question the narratives. Or science. Or whatever they're calling it.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, robosmith said:

He will make himself a dictator by demanding illegal dictates and firing anyone who doesn't obey.

He is busy vetting extreme toadies to make sure of THEIR OBEDIENCE.

Hitler did it. It can be done with enough LOYAL GOONS cooperating.

You really are a troll for the dumbocrat corrupt party. Hitler has nothing on Bidumb, troll. 🤡

3 hours ago, robosmith said:

Check out the easy to understand version: 

It is based on the CLEAR MEANING of the TEXT of the CONSTITUTION.

And that attempt was brought to you by REPUBLICONS. Duh

A U.S. District Court judge on Friday ruled against the Colorado Republican Party's lawsuit seeking to close state primary races to ...

image.jpeg

^STILL NO EVIDENCE.

Still waiting for you to tell me as to what your dumbo Bidumb has done for America? Do you keep avoiding the question because you cannot come up with anything? Where is your evidence that Bidumb has done anything for America, troll? 

15 minutes ago, taxme said:

You really are a troll for the dumbocrat corrupt party. Hitler has nothing on Bidumb, troll. 🤡

Trump said he will be a dictator. I'm just speculating about how he will do it based on Hitler's example.

You have inside information on his plans? Do you even know about HIS project 2025 plans?

Trolling is what YOU DO.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Hodad said:

Trump is pro Trump.

If he has to kiss a flag to get your vote, he will. If he has to kiss Putin's ass to get a hotel built, he will. If he has to tell you he's devoutly religious, he'll say it. If he has to extort a sovereign political and military ally in exchange for campaign help, he'll do it.  And if he has to end the Republic to retain power, he'll happily do that--and indeed, he tried.

Trump left America in total disarray economically, politically and socially. The economic recovery under Biden has been extraordinary. The social recovery significant, but there are new hot spots. The political situation is TBD. We're still divided, but it remains to be seen if his followers will again try to attack their own government on his behalf.

At least Trump will show is love for America, where your bimbo hero Bidumb never does. Trump grabs and holds tight the American flag. When was the last time you saw Bidumb do the same thing? 

That is all Bidumb does is kiss peoples asses and Bidumb will do whatever he must do to stay in power. That is what most  politicians will do, except for Trump, who will kiss no ones ass. Trump does not have to suck up to anyone. Bidumb is owned by the deep state globalists. Trump is not. 

Trump did not leave America in disarray, but it is sure as hell that Bidumb made America not so great anymore. Are you that dumb? So, just where did you get that total bullshit from, stoopid? The left wing liberal MSM party? 

So. tell me as to what did Bidumb really do for America other than phk America all up? 

A couple of good questions for you to answer, if you can or are willing to answer? I suspect that you will run and hide as usual. 😁

22 minutes ago, taxme said:

At least Trump will show is love for America, where your bimbo hero Bidumb never does. Trump grabs and holds tight the American flag. When was the last time you saw Bidumb do the same thing? 

That is all Bidumb does is kiss peoples asses and Bidumb will do whatever he must do to stay in power. That is what most  politicians will do, except for Trump, who will kiss no ones ass. Trump does not have to suck up to anyone. Bidumb is owned by the deep state globalists. Trump is not. 

Trump did not leave America in disarray, but it is sure as hell that Bidumb made America not so great anymore. Are you that dumb? So, just where did you get that total bullshit from, stoopid? The left wing liberal MSM party? 

So. tell me as to what did Bidumb really do for America other than phk America all up? 

A couple of good questions for you to answer, if you can or are willing to answer? I suspect that you will run and hide as usual. 😁

Lol. I didn't know whether you live under a rock, or what, but Trump by the time Trump left office a robust economy had become a dumpster fire and a howling mob of his supporters had just finished hunting Trump's vice President through the halls of the Capitol. 

"Disarray" was being generous. 

I don't think you have any economic knowledge or the ability to check historical data, you don't actually need the media to tell you anything. One can simply look at the data. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, robosmith said:

I did not question your source. I have no interest in folks who post a link without adding commentary about what they want to share specifically from it. 

I am here discussing this with you, and you have already proven you will balk at someone thinking you believe something you shared and play games. So... if there was something specific you wanted to point out, lets see it. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Hodad said:

Sorry, you may not be into politics, but "soft coup" is a well known term, and it certainly is a coup.

And no, it is not an opinion. There's not a question. He didn't hypothetically pressure Mike Pence to unconstitutionally appoint him President. He didn't hypothetically send fake electors to provide cover. He actually did it, deliberately and on purpose, a plan documented in writing. 

No, it certainly is not a coup. 

For it being so certain, with all the different court cases against Trump, you might think one of them might be regarding a coup. I guess it is not so certain after all. 

The best Jack smith could come up with is a real contortion of conspiracy to defraud the United States. Big eye roll there. Trump "conspired" to defraud the United States in as much as Al Gore did. 

And he didn't pressure Pence to appoint him President. The Vice President doesn't even have that power. Eastman drafted up a pretty convoluted memo for a chain of events to take place that would never have worked, even if Pence went along with it. 

14 hours ago, Hodad said:

A soft coup. LOL...

Did Trump try to have the military deployed to protect the government? Yes.

Did he tell the crowd to go peacefully protest? Yes.

Did he ask the crowd to stop rioting? Yes.

The only softness here is between your ears...or legs...or both.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

16 hours ago, robosmith said:

^LOTS of BULLSHIT. AKA, NO CREDIBILITY.

Like lots of Interwebz sites, ANYONE can post ANYTHING there and anyone can edit it.

Yes, it is editable, just like Wikipedia is. So in that case, you have to roll your sleeves up and actually verify the sources. 

You see, pervert, you can't simply rely on what's being said on the news. At least 90% of what's being televised is left-wing propaganda, so that means you have to actually read and verify sources. 

Did the democrats cheat in the 2020 election? You bet your ass they did; taking a good look at the piece of shit occupying the White House right now is enough to tell you that the election was rigged. 

Go through the sources; if you don't do that then I will help you. ;) 

18 hours ago, robosmith said:

If you want them to keep their reputation then express hatred for them. Your vote of confidence is slander here. 

Edited by WestCanMan
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, User said:

No, it certainly is not a coup. 

For it being so certain, with all the different court cases against Trump, you might think one of them might be regarding a coup. I guess it is not so certain after all. 

The best Jack smith could come up with is a real contortion of conspiracy to defraud the United States. Big eye roll there. Trump "conspired" to defraud the United States in as much as Al Gore did. 

And he didn't pressure Pence to appoint him President. The Vice President doesn't even have that power. Eastman drafted up a pretty convoluted memo for a chain of events to take place that would never have worked, even if Pence went along with it. 

Yes, sane America knows that the Vice President isn't empowered to appoint the president. Yet that is indeed what Trump pressured him to do. 

In an interview hours after former President Donald Trump was indicted for an alleged conspiracy to overturn the 2020 presidential election, one of his attorneys said that all Trump had ultimately asked his vice president to do was “simply pause” the Electoral College count at the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021.

On Fox News the following night, Aug. 2, former Vice President Mike Pence called that claim “completely false.” Pence said Trump and his “gaggle of crackpot lawyers” asked him “to literally reject votes.”

“I think it’s important that the American people know what happened in the days before January 6,” Pence said. “President Trump demanded that I use my authority as vice president presiding over the count of the Electoral College to essentially overturn the election by returning or literally rejecting votes. I had no authority to do that.”

For those who might doubt him, Pence urged them to “read the indictment.”

And yes, illegally overturning or ignoring the established political system (an election, in this case) to seize power is and always has constituted a coup. And, yes, the engineers of the Eastman scheme knew full will it was illegal. They just didn't care. 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Nationalist said:

A soft coup. LOL...

Did Trump try to have the military deployed to protect the government? Yes.

Did he tell the crowd to go peacefully protest? Yes.

Did he ask the crowd to stop rioting? Yes.

The only softness here is between your ears...or legs...or both.

I'm not even talking about the insurrection, you twit. That's a separate crime altogether. Trump didn't want Pence dead. He needed Pence. He just wanted him scared enough to feel compelled to help Trump illegally seize power through the Eastman coup plan.

And if "soft coup" is a gap in your vocabulary, that's not my fault or my problem. Go read a book. 

Edited by Hodad
  • Thanks 1