US federal government borrows and gives to Ukraine, Israel, Taiwan

3 hours ago, robosmith said:

Already  did. Do you not pay attention to the NEWS?

Of just FOS LIES which doesn't report ANYTHING critical of Trump. 🤮

Better for what? Lengthening the pandemic and increasing DEATHS.

Whine whine whine.

Lol...you're sure concerned about RFK.

Good.

Eye on the ball...

The plan is to drive them out of Ukraine, even if all the occupiers have to be killed.

What would you do if Putin invaded Canada? Surrender.

Russia is not invading Canada. Try to live within reality.

Putin's Russia has invaded several countries before now. Crimea, Donbas and Georgia for just a few examples.

"Until now" they didn't TRY to occupy Kiev.

You really are IGNORANT. FOS LIES will do that to ya.

FOS LIES...FOS LIES...FOS LIES!!!

Is this like a sexual release for you?

• Haha 1

Already  did. Do you not pay attention to the NEWS?

Of just FOS LIES which doesn't report ANYTHING critical of Trump. 🤮

No you didn't. Prove he said it. You can't, because he didn't. All there is for "evidence" is unnamed sources. However, the Secret Service called it off because ceilings were to low to fly the helicopters and the drive was to far to be secure.

“The helicopter could not fly,” he said, because of the rain and fog. “The Secret Service told me you can’t do it. ... They would never have been able to get the police and everybody else in line to have a president go through a very crowded, very congested area.”

6 hours ago, robosmith said:

What's obvious is that gnat boy called them "losers" just like Trump did. Duh

No, that is not obvious at all. 

As I already explained to you and you completely ignored (A disturbing theme with you) is that IF whatever Trump said was true, it was insulting... the way "losers" was used here was merely a description of fact, that if you die, they have lost their lives. It was not insulting... his comment was clearly in defense of them not losing their lives, not mocking them for it. 

Why do have to purposefully distort what others are saying like this?

3 hours ago, gatomontes99 said:

No you didn't. Prove he said it. You can't, because he didn't. All there is for "evidence" is unnamed sources. However, the Secret Service called it off because ceilings were to low to fly the helicopters and the drive was to far to be secure.

“The helicopter could not fly,” he said, because of the rain and fog. “The Secret Service told me you can’t do it. ... They would never have been able to get the police and everybody else in line to have a president go through a very crowded, very congested area.”

Not only that, EVERBODY at that meeting said Trump never said it even Michael Bolton who, at the time, was selling a book trashing Trump.

Notice how the source never came forward into the light to lend credibility to the story?

I could probably call the NYT right now and just say, I was at a Trump rally and I saw him kill a baby to sacrifice to Satan before the event and next thing you know the story would be all over the news for weeks.

Edited by Fluffypants
  • Like 1

On 4/28/2024 at 10:35 AM, Fluffypants said:

Not only that, EVERBODY at that meeting said Trump never said it even Michael Bolton who, at the time, was selling a book trashing Trump.

Fluffypants,

I disagree. Ordinary Americans are good people.