Forget Everything You Think You Know

5 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Your naivete is already off the charts.

Well @Nationalist,  he does have a point. You're right off the charts.

Mind you - seeing as he still counts with his fingers and can't get his mittens off without help his chart only goes to 2. So it doesn't take that much to go off of it :) 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, robosmith said:

^TWO blatant right wing propaganda sites: Daily Caller and Townhall. Could find any sources with CREDIBILITY?

Those aren't credible? So I assume you have information that backs that claim. Or, do you just throw that accusation around so you don't have to confront inconvenient truths?

Just now, gatomontes99 said:

Those aren't credible? So I assume you have information that backs that claim. Or, do you just throw that accusation around so you don't have to confront inconvenient truths?

Uhhh - i realize you're new here but if you're hoping that he's NOT going to just throw accusations around so he doesn't have to confront the truth, you may want to prepare for disappointment ;)

He almost never produces evidence and on the rare occasions he does it's usually not relevant but he'll insist it is.

TRUMP COLLUDED WITH RUSSIANS!!! LOOK AT THIS REPORT!

(report turns out to be study of migratory patterns of grey squirrels)

SEE?!?!? SEE?!?!? PROOF HE COLLUDED!!!

LOL - don't let it get to you  he's like that with everyone ;)  All you can do is laugh at it a little.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, gatomontes99 said:

No, they are WELL KNOWN right wing propaganda sites. Try some sites with professional journalistic ethical standards instead of the right wing echo chamber.

2 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

Uhhh - i realize you're new here but if you're hoping that he's NOT going to just throw accusations around so he doesn't have to confront the truth, you may want to prepare for disappointment ;)

He almost never produces evidence and on the rare occasions he does it's usually not relevant but he'll insist it is.

TRUMP COLLUDED WITH RUSSIANS!!! LOOK AT THIS REPORT!

(report turns out to be study of migratory patterns of grey squirrels)

SEE?!?!? SEE?!?!? PROOF HE COLLUDED!!!

LOL - don't let it get to you  he's like that with everyone ;)  All you can do is laugh at it a little.

I know his type.

1 minute ago, robosmith said:

No, they are WELL KNOWN right wing propaganda sites. Try some sites with professional journalistic ethical standards instead of the right wing echo chamber.

What is wrong with the information?

10 minutes ago, gatomontes99 said:

No, they are WELL KNOWN right wing propaganda sites.

What is wrong with the information?

LOL well there you go  :)  It never occurred to him to wonder what was wrong with the information - the SITES are bad. :)  

36 minutes ago, gatomontes99 said:

I knew he would. Let him discredit himself. I don't need to stoop to his level.

IF your information is TRUE, you should have NO PROBLEM finding credible reporting.

But ethical journalists will not publish BULLSHIT.

IT's unfortunate that you're so naive you don't know that ANYONE can POST ANYTHING on the Interwebz. Including YOU.

1 hour ago, robosmith said:

IF your information is TRUE, you should have NO PROBLEM finding credible reporting.

IT's unfortunate that you're so naive you don't know that ANYONE can POST ANYTHING on the Interwebz. Including YOU.

Oh the irony :)  

17 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Yeah - it does look like trump is still ahead by a nose.  It is close though.

And there's been little movement really in the last month or two - there's always a little up and down but it's pretty stable.  I think probably these are going to be the starting positions for when the real election starts and people just aren't really paying attention right now

When august is over and we have boht official nominees and the race starts in earnest after the summer - i think we'll start seeing some movement and get an idea who's going to take it.

But yes it's looking nice for trump at the moment :)  

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, robosmith said:

Your only source is you.

40 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

Yeah - it does look like trump is still ahead by a nose.  It is close though.

And there's been little movement really in the last month or two - there's always a little up and down but it's pretty stable.  I think probably these are going to be the starting positions for when the real election starts and people just aren't really paying attention right now

When august is over and we have boht official nominees and the race starts in earnest after the summer - i think we'll start seeing some movement and get an idea who's going to take it.

But yes it's looking nice for trump at the moment :)  

Completely agreed.