Brandon Biggest Threat To Democracy

Well well well...the son of Robert F Kennedy believes Brandon and his constant censorship and weaponization of the legal system is a huge threat to American Democracy.

Lol...oh Brandon...you're so through.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Well well well...the son of Robert F Kennedy believes Brandon and his constant censorship and weaponization of the legal system is a huge threat to American Democracy.

Lol...oh Brandon...you're so through.

RFK is a nutcase. His entire family knows it. Many more people would have died if they'd listened to him.

7 minutes ago, robosmith said:

RFK is a nutcase. His entire family knows it. Many more people would have died if they'd listened to him.

Lol...I don't care. He's peeling votes away from Brandon.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

Nobody got an opinion here?

People...RFK is handing the Whitehouse to Trump.

Nutball poster promotes statement by nutball political candidate. What's to opine on?

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, robosmith said:

Yes, we know. You'd defend the devil himself if you thought he was serving your SHORT TERM INTERESTS. 🤮

Blah blah blah...

Long term robo-bot. Very long term.

1 hour ago, robosmith said:

31 minutes ago, Hodad said:

Nutball poster promotes statement by nutball political candidate. What's to opine on?

2 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

You think RFK is a nutball?

Hmm....

Great minds think alike. RFK's anti-vax ideas are pure life ending nutcase. He's just on a futile ego trip.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, robosmith said:

The devil NEVER serves anyone's long term interests except perhaps fascists like Hitler or Putin. 

Ya...sure...

5 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Great minds think alike. RFK's anti-vax ideas are pure life ending nutcase. He's just on a futile ego trip.

He's going to cost you the Whitehouse.

Mission accomplished. 

• Like 1

I can't believe that CNN let someone on TV to tell the truth. Their dolt horde must be irate. 

- I just read some of the posts from CNN's dolt horde: they all contain at lest one of the words nutcase, nutball, devil, fascist, Hitler and Putin. Usually more than one.

There ya go. 

Edited by WestCanMan
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

You think RFK is a nutball?

Hmm....

Yes. That's not really a question. He's an anti-vax conspiracy kook, well known for his deadly activism long before he decided he should be president.

6 minutes ago, Hodad said:

Yes. That's not really a question. He's an anti-vax conspiracy kook, well known for his deadly activism long before he decided he should be president.

Ahhh...the vaxx thing. Meh...

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Hodad said:

He's an anti-vax conspiracy kook, 

Can you define that?

You know the jabs aren't even 1% of what we were promised, right?

Can you at least acknowledge that we were not initially told that "The vaccines will kill an acceptable number of young healthy people who don't need it, vaxed people can still give covid to granny, and covid deaths won't go down by a noticeable amount"? 

Honestly, when you say "anti-vax" without qualifying that, you're just solidifying your status as a brainless dipshit. 

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Hodad said:

Meh? Enjoy your polio.

There's a polio "vaccine", dipsnit. If you take the polio "vaccine" you actually don't have to worry about polio, at all

There's no similar "vaccine" for covid.

"4x-vaxed" people, or "double-vaxed with two boosters" if you prefer, died of covid by the thousands in Canada in 2022. 

Have "thousands of people died of polio in Canada" in the last thirty years? Have three people died of polio in Canada in the last 30 years?

The difference is night and day. 

Boat Salesman: "Here's a polio boat. You can drive across the lake in it, WCM."

WCM: "I'm not surprised by that. Boats have been crossing lakes for thousands of years. Thanks. I'll pay you half now, and half when I get back."

Salesman: "OK."

Rubber boot salesman: "Here are some covid rubber boots, Hodad. You can go across the lake with these." 

Hodad: "Thanks. You're the best. I'll pay you half now, and half when I get back."

Saleman: "Nah. I'm gonna need the full payment right now."

Hodad: "OK."

Ten minutes later...

Hodad: "I shoulda *glub* bought the boat. *glub* It was cheaper. *glub glub* 😵"

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Can you define that?

You know the jabs aren't even 1% of what we were promised, right?

Can you at least acknowledge that we were not initially told that "The vaccines will kill an acceptable number of young healthy people who don't need it, vaxed people can still give covid to granny, and covid deaths won't go down by a noticeable amount"? 

Honestly, when you say "anti-vax" without qualifying that, you're just solidifying your status as a brainless dipshit. 

I've spent far more energy than any reasonable person would trying to explain basic concepts to you. It's time I take Jeff Foxworthty's advice.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

16 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

There's a polio "vaccine", dipsnit. If you take the polio "vaccine" you actually don't have to worry about polio, at all

There's no similar "vaccine" for covid.

"4x-vaxed" people, or "double-vaxed with two boosters" if you prefer, died of covid by the thousands in Canada in 2022. 

Have "thousands of people died of polio in Canada" in the last thirty years? Have three people died of polio in Canada in the last 30 years?

The difference is night and day. 

Boat Salesman: "Here's a polio boat. You can drive across the lake in it, WCM."

WCM: "I'm not surprised by that. Boats have been crossing lakes for thousands of years. Thanks. I'll pay you half now, and half when I get back."

Salesman: "OK."

Rubber boot salesman: "Here are some covid rubber boots, Hodad. You can go across the lake with these." 

Hodad: "Thanks. You're the best. I'll pay you half now, and half when I get back."

Saleman: "Nah. I'm gonna need the full payment right now."

Hodad: "OK."

Ten minutes later...

Hodad: "I shoulda *glub* bought the boat. *glub* It was cheaper. *glub glub* 😵"

You shoulda bought the good stuff. Then you wouldn't have to make up stupid stories.

Here we see the death rate in the US of unvaxxed vs vaxxed was 10x higher Jan 8, 2022. Nuff said. 👋

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

What's polio have to do with it?

RFK went around with Jenny McCarthy parroting disgraced researcher Andrew Wakefield, telling people that vaccines cause autism and there's a government conspiracy to cover it up. 

So the gullible--the same damn people who fall for every conspiracy huckster--stopped vaccinating their children.

Polio was eradicated in the US 1979. An unvaccinated child was paralyzed by polio a couple of years ago because there is no test of intellect to license people for the(dis) information superhighway. We have kids with other eradicated diseases. We have deaths from measles, from whooping cough. It's goddamn absurd.

He's into other conspiracy crap as well, but that anti-vax crap is lethal stupidity. Anyone that susceptible to extreme nonsense has no business thinking he belongs in the oval office.

Edited by Hodad

1 hour ago, Hodad said:

RFK went around with Jenny McCarthy parroting disgraced researcher Andrew Wakefield, telling people that vaccines cause autism and there's a government conspiracy to cover it up. 

So the gullible--the same damn people who fall for every conspiracy huckster--stopped vaccinating their children.

Polio was eradicated in the US 1979. An unvaccinated child was paralyzed by polio a couple of years ago because there is no test of intellect to license people for the(dis) information superhighway. We have kids with other eradicated diseases. We have deaths from measles, from whooping cough. It's goddamn absurd.

He's into other conspiracy crap as well, but that anti-vax crap is lethal stupidity. Anyone that susceptible to extreme nonsense has no business thinking he belongs in the oval office.

RFK signifies the disbelief the public has in the institutions. That disbelief is well deserved. 

Meh...he'll peel votes from Brandon.

Mission accomplished. 

2 hours ago, Nationalist said:

RFK signifies the disbelief the public has in the institutions. That disbelief is well deserved. 

Meh...he'll peel votes from Brandon.

Mission accomplished. 

Did you and your family get vaccinated?

Do you want MORE people to DIE because of RFK's vaxx disinformation? Or just don't care if HE serves YOUR short term interests? 🤮

From the crowd that is all ready to lay their brains at the door and worship their Lying Idol brainlessly and mindlessly? Yep, of course how could it be anything else? There are only two dead brain harmonics known to the science, since the beginning of this Universe.

First dead brain harmonic: worship, worship, adore Him Our One and Only Idol!

Second dead brain harmonic: ANATHEMA!!!