Jump to content

Outside Groups Pledge Over $1 Billion to Aid Biden’s Re-election Effort​​​​​​​


Recommended Posts

Outside Groups Pledge Over $1 Billion to Aid Biden’s Re-election Effort

Quote


A new $120 million pledge to lift President Biden and his allies will push the total expected spending from outside groups working to re-elect Mr. Biden to $1 billion this year.

The League of Conservation Voters, a leading climate organization that is among the biggest spenders on progressive causes, announced its plans for backing Mr. Biden on Tuesday, at a moment when his Republican challenger, former President Donald J. Trump, is struggling to raise funds. Mr. Biden’s campaign, independent of the outside groups, expects to raise and spend $2 billion as part of his re-election bid.

 

 While Trump is sucking up RNC money to pay his legal fees, and small $ Trump donors are tapped out. Biden is ROLLING in DOUGH. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Who's giving the Biden campaign $1B... the Taliban? 😂 Iran?

Did Zelenski give him a percentage of America's tax dollars back?

China has already given the Bidens enough money, haven't they? Then again, the return they're getting on it dwarfs the investment. I'm surprised they don't give him a trillion dollars.

Tomorrow's headline: "Chinese Gov't gives Biden campaign One Trillion Dollars: money well spent."

3 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Duh

At least you're being honest for once. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Who's giving the Biden campaign $1B... the Taliban? 😂 Iran?

Did Zelenski give him a percentage of America's tax dollars back?

China has already given the Bidens enough money, haven't they? Then again, the return they're getting on it dwarfs the investment. I'm surprised they don't give him a trillion dollars.

Tomorrow's headline: "Chinese Gov't gives Biden campaign One Trillion Dollars: money well spent."

At least you're being honest for once. 

Read the CITE dummy. They are US groups. IN THE OP:

Quote

The League of Conservation Voters, a leading climate organization that is among the biggest spenders on progressive causes, announced its plans for backing Mr. Biden on Tuesday

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, robosmith said:

Read the CITE dummy. They are US groups. IN THE OP:

It's the NYPost, stinky. Who's dumb enough to pay for their website? You can't even line a birdcage with it anymore.

Obviously it's worth more to China, Iran and the Taliban to have Biden as POTUS than it is to any group of actual Americans. It'd be worth investigating those groups to see how much of their money came from China, or how much of it came from lucrative business arrangements with the Chinese gov't, like Hunter's old cash cow.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Sounds like those outside groups are going to be wasting 1 billion dollars.

Remember 2016 Hilary outspent Trump 2 to 1 and lost when the NYT gave her a 98% chance of winning and Trump never actually leading her in the polls for any significant amount of time and he won.

Its sad that you haven't figured out that going after Trump legally was a giant mistake, voters hate nakedly politically motivated attacks like that.

Edited by Fluffypants
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Fluffypants said:

Sounds like those outside groups are going to be wasting 1 billion dollars.

Remember 2016 Hilary outspent Trump 2 to 1 and lost when the NYT gave her a 98% chance of winning and Trump never actually leading her in the polls for any significant amount of time and he won.

Its sad that you haven't figured out that going after Trump legally was a giant mistake, voters hate nakedly politically motivated attacks like that.

Yeah. This election like that one isn't going to be won on money.  Money can sometimes make a big difference, but often that's not what decides an election, as 2016 shows.

Frankly the dems are already paying for most of the advertising trump needs. He's in the papers every other day. Every time he's in court he winds up looking like a martyr to people and he gets a little more recognition.

Money really only is of use when you've got something to say.  He can't really talk about his track record, people dont' like his track record.  And he can't talk about trump because that just gives trump a leg up.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

It's the NYPost, stinky. Who's dumb enough to pay for their website? You can't even line a birdcage with it anymore.

It is the PAPER OF RECORD here. Not surprised you don't know that.

5 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Obviously it's worth more to China, Iran and the Taliban to have Biden as POTUS than it is to any group of actual Americans. It'd be worth investigating those groups to see how much of their money came from China, or how much of it came from lucrative business arrangements with the Chinese gov't, like Hunter's old cash cow.

So all you got is SPECULATION. AKA BUPKIS.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Fluffypants said:

Sounds like those outside groups are going to be wasting 1 billion dollars.

Remember 2016 Hilary outspent Trump 2 to 1 and lost when the NYT gave her a 98% chance of winning and Trump never actually leading her in the polls for any significant amount of time and he won.

Its sad that you haven't figured out that going after Trump legally was a giant mistake, voters hate nakedly politically motivated attacks like that.

The ONLY group that likes Trump better due to LAW ENFORCEMENT is the MAGA CULT, which is NOT big enough to win the election.

While Trump is tied up in court, Biden is CRUZIN.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, robosmith said:

Outside Groups Pledge Over $1 Billion to Aid Biden’s Re-election Effort

 While Trump is sucking up RNC money to pay his legal fees, and small $ Trump donors are tapped out. Biden is ROLLING in DOUGH. 

This is your response to Trump's bond being reduced...isn't it.

Cleverrr...

Hey...the polls say Trump is still winning. So...money does not mean as much as you are saying.

Meh...back to the drawing board for you I guess.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Tell a friend

    Love Repolitics.com - Political Discussion Forums? Tell a friend!
  • Member Statistics

    • Total Members
      10,750
    • Most Online
      1,403

    Newest Member
    Betsy Smith
    Joined
  • Recent Achievements

  • Recently Browsing

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...