Why Poilievre is distancing Conservatives from corporate Canada

41 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

I guess i was pretty specific. And it would seem that you tried to lie again.

I said I agreed, I simply pointed out your sore tush made it even more specific what you meant to say.

Here, have a donut.

image.png

Edited by eyeball
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, eyeball said:

I said I agreed, I simply pointed out your sore tush made it even more specific what you meant to say.

Here, have a donut.

image.png

Looks pretty used - while i appreciate you wanting to share something that's obvoiusly been an important part of your life, i'm good thanks :)  

Besides - i suspect you'll need it again soon enough  :P

4 hours ago, Gaétan said:

If you want a real change you must vote for the Green or the NDP because Poilievre is even more cruel than Trudeau, he never asked for a cease fire in Gaza.

If we wanted real change for the worse maybe. And the only people who are cruel are the gazans who hide behind their children. THey could have a cease fire tomorrow if they surrendered.

6 hours ago, CdnFox said:

If we wanted real change for the worse maybe. And the only people who are cruel are the gazans who hide behind their children. THey could have a cease fire tomorrow if they surrendered.

That's the Israel's army who should surrender or go to hell.

2 hours ago, Gaétan said:

That's the Israel's army who should surrender or go to hell.

Why? They're winning. Let the losers who started the war by killing civvies surrender and face justice for their crimes. Which should include getting their children killed by using them as mules and hiding behind them while they shoot. Disgusting pigs.

16 hours ago, CdnFox said:

Why? They're winning. Let the losers who started the war by killing civvies surrender and face justice for their crimes. Which should include getting their children killed by using them as mules and hiding behind them while they shoot. Disgusting pigs.

Your favorite candidate Poilievre can go to hell as well, why? Because he is a criminal.

41 minutes ago, Gaétan said:

Your favorite candidate Poilievre can go to hell as well, why? Because he is a criminal.

He can go be the next prime minister and why? Because you're entirely full of shit. :)   

(PS - how's the gazans today? They having a good day? Did they surrender yet?)

36 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

He can go be the next prime minister and why? Because you're entirely full of shit. :)   

Samething for yourself and your destination after your life is hell as well. You got to repent before but don't support this army of pigs.

Edited by Gaétan

On 3/16/2024 at 1:12 PM, CdnFox said:

You are arguing with a quebecer. They are all either Liberal or Bloc LOL You ain't gonna win.

As for PP winning, for sure he will, by default.

As long as justin stays in control of the libs, they don't stand a chance. What is worse for them is they have no one in the wings to take over. All his ministers are tainted and no one else looks like a leader

I smell a defeat such as the Ontario libs had.

Edited by ExFlyer
  • Like 2

A lot of people talk like this when they are in Opposition, shocked, shocked, I tell you, by the level of corruption, undefended borders, parlous finances etc.etc. that’s going on. He will have to win multiple elections and get serious stuff done before he deserves comparison with the likes of Chrétien or Mulroney. 

Edited by SpankyMcFarland

2 hours ago, Gaétan said:

Samething for yourself and your destination after your life is hell as well. You got to repent before but don't support this army of pigs.

You're the pig here and I suspect you'll be a lot warmer after you die than I will.

I haven't checked today - has hamas surrendered or are they still killing their own children?

5 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

You are arguing with a quebecer. They are all either Liberal or Bloc LOL You ain't gonna win.

I am for the Green party but people are stupid to support Poilievre because we got rid of Mulroney, Harper and we'll get rid of him, it is jsut too bad we'll waste 4 years with that criminal who support the genocode of Gazans for the love of the money of jews.

5 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

I mean, you're not wrong....

As for PP winning, for sure he will, by default.

It may have started out that way a little but i think it's well past that. His approval rating is pretty strong all on it's own. Hes' got large crowds turning up to events constantly. And it's been bit by bit, building on success after success winning over one group after another.

He's become popular on his own and would give any candidate a run for their money.  As it is he'll probably win a pretty massive majority, and then he'll have to deliver.  He'll likely win the next one as well.  The REAL question will be can he do it that rare third full term?

1 hour ago, CdnFox said:

He's become popular on his own and would give any candidate a run for their money.  As it is he'll probably win a pretty massive majority, and then he'll have to deliver.  He'll likely win the next one as well.

He is the right person for the job. Makes you wonder why we had to put up with these other douche bags - Smilin' Andy and O'Toole. Oh well I guess, pecking order an' stuff.   🤷‍♂️

11 hours ago, Gaétan said:

I am for the Green party but people are stupid to support Poilievre because we got rid of Mulroney, Harper and we'll get rid of him, it is jsut too bad we'll waste 4 years with that criminal who support the genocode of Gazans for the love of the money of jews.

You are a quebecer...it is always only about you. LOL

• Like 1

10 hours ago, CdnFox said:

I mean, you're not wrong....

It may have started out that way a little but i think it's well past that. His approval rating is pretty strong all on it's own. Hes' got large crowds turning up to events constantly. And it's been bit by bit, building on success after success winning over one group after another.

He's become popular on his own and would give any candidate a run for their money.  As it is he'll probably win a pretty massive majority, and then he'll have to deliver.  He'll likely win the next one as well.  The REAL question will be can he do it that rare third full term?

How could his approval rating be anything but high when he only has Trudeau to come up against? LOL

He has become popular because he has no opponent LOL

11 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

He is the right person for the job. Makes you wonder why we had to put up with these other douche bags - Smilin' Andy and O'Toole. Oh well I guess, pecking order an' stuff.   🤷‍♂️

In the leadership race scheer won there were like 523 candidates :) (or at least it felt like that) And many were high profile. It was a good race to stay out of and the cpc had a lot of jockying for position and 'what kind of party are we' questions to answer.     He hadn't been very high profile with the public under harper - he'd have gotten lost in the crowd and he made the right call to stay out of it - it was not a winning race for him.

He hadn't built the backroom support yet for the second one. His first child was still a baby and that was new and he just didn't have the right positioning to pose a serious threat to either of the two front runners.

but - you could see even then he was setting up for the next one.  And he did it in a very clever way that did not undermine the current leadership.  For him the campaign starts long before the starter pistol goes off and he's been teh same with justin.

Fact is - its hard to find someone who's really good at campaings. ANd it's hard to find someone who's going to be a good leader.  And to find someone who is BOTH is very rare.  So sometimes you have to wait for that gem to come along.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

How could his approval rating be anything but high when he only has Trudeau to come up against? LOL

So the Jagged meathead singher is not within your perview? 

"yuk yuk lol"  ?

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

History has shown time and again that's not how it works. If that were the case scheer and erin would have won their races.

Its a common fallacy that people 'vote against' a party they don't like or  that we 'vote out not vote in' gov'ts - but much research has shown that's not true.  People have to have something they believe in to move towards or they'll stick with the devil they know.

PP is winning hearts and minds on his own merits. You may not like him and fair enough, but the fact is that more and more people do and that's not because of justin.

35 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

History has shown time and again that's not how it works. If that were the case scheer and erin would have won their races.

Its a common fallacy that people 'vote against' a party they don't like or  that we 'vote out not vote in' gov'ts - but much research has shown that's not true.  People have to have something they believe in to move towards or they'll stick with the devil they know.

PP is winning hearts and minds on his own merits. You may not like him and fair enough, but the fact is that more and more people do and that's not because of justin.

History according cdnfux LOL

Harper and Scheer and Erin whatshisname were all losers and could not compete LOL

PP will win because Trudeau is hated now.... period

40 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

So the Jagged meathead singher is not within your perview? 

"yuk yuk lol"  ?

Nope....he is just suckin justins man teat LOL

58 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

History according cdnfux LOL

Always easy to see when you know you've screwed up and are embarrassed :)

Harper and Scheer and Erin whatshisname were all losers and could not compete LOL

Sure - harper ran the country getting stronger and stronger mandates for 10 years beating out 3 out of 4 contenders but he 'coudln't compete' :)  

OH dear.  Are we getting a little angry that your buddy justin is doing so badly? :)  

PP will win because Trudeau is hated now.... period

PP would win anyway.  PP will win possibly one of the strongest majorities in history because Justin is hated. 

And then PP will likely win again.  Giving us 8 - 10 years of cpc rule

And it would not surprise me if he won a third time.

A generation of kids has just learned "vote woke get broke."  I"m sure the next liberal leader will try to bring you guys to the right a bit - but i think it's going to be a long time before people forget justin or the ndp coalition.

12 hours ago, CdnFox said:

Always easy to see when you know you've screwed up and are embarrassed :)

Sure - harper ran the country getting stronger and stronger mandates for 10 years beating out 3 out of 4 contenders but he 'coudln't compete' :)  

OH dear.  Are we getting a little angry that your buddy justin is doing so badly? :)  

PP would win anyway.  PP will win possibly one of the strongest majorities in history because Justin is hated. 

And then PP will likely win again.  Giving us 8 - 10 years of cpc rule

And it would not surprise me if he won a third time.

A generation of kids has just learned "vote woke get broke."  I"m sure the next liberal leader will try to bring you guys to the right a bit - but i think it's going to be a long time before people forget justin or the ndp coalition.

Do you spread PP's a$$ cheeks apart so you can speak?? LOL

3 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

Do you spread PP's a$$ cheeks apart so you can speak?? LOL

ROFLMAO - holy,  Triggered leftist failure is triggered!!!  :)  

Congratulations - you've reached black dog's level of intelligence and debate skills :) Well done.  Your parents must be SO proud :)

So you couldn't refute a single point and how you're butthurt because you were wrong.

Well next time think a little before claiming harper 'coldn't compete' :) 

3 hours ago, CdnFox said:

ROFLMAO - holy,  Triggered leftist failure is triggered!!!  :)  

Congratulations - you've reached black dog's level of intelligence and debate skills :) Well done.  Your parents must be SO proud :)

So you couldn't refute a single point and how you're butthurt because you were wrong.

Well next time think a little before claiming harper 'coldn't compete' :) 

Oh look, PP's cheeks are moving again, cdnfux is speaking LOL

image.jpeg.37291de8113ae9169ce3f9508fb085c2.jpeg

Edited by ExFlyer
  • Thanks 1