Jump to content

Garland, The DOJ And Voting Rights


Recommended Posts

"That is why the Justice Department is fighting back,” Garland said Sunday in front of the church. “That is why one of the first things I did when I came into office was to double the size of the voting section of the civil rights division. That is why we are challenging efforts by states and jurisdictions to implement discriminatory, burdensome, and unnecessary restrictions on access to the ballot, including those related to mail-in voting, the use of drop boxes, and voter ID requirements."

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/2901337/merrick-garland-slams-voter-id-laws-as-discriminatory-unnecessary/

Looks like we know WHY the Democrats opened the US borders now eh? I mean...it's not just speculation now.

Laura Trump is now co-chair of the RNC. I hope she can hold the dictators off. If any adult American cannot produce valid ID to vote, it is illegal to cast a ballot.!

Edited by Nationalist
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Nationalist said:

"That is why the Justice Department is fighting back,” Garland said Sunday in front of the church. “That is why one of the first things I did when I came into office was to double the size of the voting section of the civil rights division. That is why we are challenging efforts by states and jurisdictions to implement discriminatory, burdensome, and unnecessary restrictions on access to the ballot, including those related to mail-in voting, the use of drop boxes, and voter ID requirements."

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/2901337/merrick-garland-slams-voter-id-laws-as-discriminatory-unnecessary/

Looks like we know WHY the Democrats opened the US borders now eh? I mean...it's not just speculation now.

Laura Trump is now co-chair of the RNC. I hope she can hold the dictators off. If any adult American cannot produce valid ID to vote, it is illegal to cast a ballot.!

Undocumented immigrants are not stupid enough to risk voting when they have virtually NOTHING to gain and EVERYTHING they fought for  and BOUGHT to LOSE.

Voter impersonation fraud (what is targeted by voter ID) is virtually non-existent because it is INEFFECTIVE at swinging an election. You've been watching too much FOS LIES and fear mongering about a non-existent threat to democracy.

Do you know WHY it's ineffective? To swing an election would take THOUSANDS of conspirators getting past the OTHER checks, and doing so in SECRECY. WHENEVER you have that many people involved, it is VIRTUALLY IMPOSSIBLE to keep it secret.

IF voter ID worked to corrupt an election, it would be completely worth the effort to manufacture FAKE IDs, but IT DOESN'T. Everyone ELSE knows what WORKS is suppressing the vote in specific neighborhoods with very long lines with NO ALTERNATIVES, which is WHY Republicons do THAT. 

Of course, I don't expect you to believe LOGIC over the fear mongering from PROVEN LIARS, cause you are a FOOL.

As usual, you have NO REBUTTAL, so cue your parroting of your juvenile name calling. 🤮

 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Undocumented immigrants are not stupid enough to risk voting when they have virtually NOTHING to gain and EVERYTHING they fought for  and BOUGHT to LOSE.

Voter impersonation fraud (what is targeted by voter ID) is virtually non-existent because it is INEFFECTIVE at swinging an election. You've been watching too much FOS LIES and fear mongering about a non-existent threat to democracy.

Do you know WHY it's ineffective? To swing an election would take THOUSANDS of conspirators getting past the OTHER checks, and doing so in SECRECY. WHENEVER you have that many people involved, it is VIRTUALLY IMPOSSIBLE to keep it secret.

IF voter ID worked to corrupt an election, it would be completely worth the effort to manufacture FAKE IDs, but IT DOESN'T. Everyone ELSE knows what WORKS is suppressing the vote in specific neighborhoods with very long lines with NO ALTERNATIVES, which is WHY Republicons do THAT. 

Of course, I don't expect you to believe LOGIC over the fear mongering from PROVEN LIARS, cause you are a FOOL.

As usual, you have NO REBUTTAL, so cue your parroting of your juvenile name calling. 🤮

 

 

 

Illegal aliens are absolutely that stupid.

But hey - lets say you're right.  Then there's no harm in putting something like voter id in place is there?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, robosmith said:

 

Everyone ELSE knows what WORKS is suppressing the vote in specific neighborhoods with very long lines with NO ALTERNATIVES, which is WHY Republicons do THAT. 

 

The bipartisan Presidential Commission on Election Administration says that nobody should have to wait more than 30 minutes to vote. According to research by the MIT Election Data and Science Lab, the share of voters waiting more than 30 minutes declined from 16% in 2008 to 9% in 2016, when the average wait time was just 10.4 minutes. The trend reversed in 2020 due to Covid precautions at polling places and record-breaking turnout, with the average wait time rising back to 2008 levels: 14.3 minutes and 18% of voters’ waits exceeding the PCEA recommendation. 

https://electionlab.mit.edu/articles/news-coverage-shows-long-voting-lines-may-discourage-people-from-voting

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Legato said:

The bipartisan Presidential Commission on Election Administration says that nobody should have to wait more than 30 minutes to vote. According to research by the MIT Election Data and Science Lab, the share of voters waiting more than 30 minutes declined from 16% in 2008 to 9% in 2016, when the average wait time was just 10.4 minutes. The trend reversed in 2020 due to Covid precautions at polling places and record-breaking turnout, with the average wait time rising back to 2008 levels: 14.3 minutes and 18% of voters’ waits exceeding the PCEA recommendation. 

https://electionlab.mit.edu/articles/news-coverage-shows-long-voting-lines-may-discourage-people-from-voting

The "average" is meaningless when specific neighborhoods are targeted according to their ethnic and partisan makeup.

Look at the EXTREMES.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

48 minutes ago, robosmith said:

The "average" is meaningless when specific neighborhoods are targeted according to their ethnic and partisan makeup.

Look at the EXTREMES.

and how are they targeted?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Nationalist said:

"That is why the Justice Department is fighting back,” Garland said Sunday in front of the church. “That is why one of the first things I did when I came into office was to double the size of the voting section of the civil rights division. That is why we are challenging efforts by states and jurisdictions to implement discriminatory, burdensome, and unnecessary restrictions on access to the ballot, including those related to mail-in voting, the use of drop boxes, and voter ID requirements."

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/2901337/merrick-garland-slams-voter-id-laws-as-discriminatory-unnecessary/

Looks like we know WHY the Democrats opened the US borders now eh? I mean...it's not just speculation now.

Laura Trump is now co-chair of the RNC. I hope she can hold the dictators off. If any adult American cannot produce valid ID to vote, it is illegal to cast a ballot.!

is Laura Trump going to be stopping non citizens from voting for the GOP?

i think she is there to make sure that Trump gets his legal fees... and eventually his civil penalties, paid for by donors.

but yeah, if there was more of a crack down then states could be more like Florida where they recently were able to expose a grand total of 20 people of voter fraud.

Local election officials in Florida call for scrapping new ID rules for mail voting

these are Republican election officials!

the real desire of the GOP is to get rid of mail in ballots because it circumvents their attempts to simply not put voting stations in democratic leaning counties.

Texas closes hundreds of polling sites, making it harder for minorities to vote

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Legato said:

and how are they targeted?

I already told you:

5 hours ago, robosmith said:

The "average" is meaningless when specific neighborhoods are targeted according to their ethnic and partisan makeup.

What part of ^this do you not understand?

 

3 hours ago, Fluffypants said:

Cause Republicans are racist and any kind of protection against cheating is racist because minorities are too stupid to understand the rules.

It seems you're too stupid to understand English. Or just make up bullshit TROLLING.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, robosmith said:

I already told you:

What part of ^this do you not understand?

 

It seems you're too stupid to understand English. Or just make up bullshit TROLLING.

How  are they targeted.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Legato said:

How  are they targeted.

You mean what mechanism caused longer lines?

Isn't that OBVIOUS? It was INADEQUATE RESOURCES ALLOCATED. Few polling locations and understaffed.

FWIW, I've NEVER had to wait longer than 10 minutes to vote. And much less to drop my ballot at the library drop box.

That's why Republicons are eliminating drop boxes and vote by mail. 🤮

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, robosmith said:

You mean what mechanism caused longer lines?

Isn't that OBVIOUS? It was INADEQUATE RESOURCES ALLOCATED. Few polling locations and understaffed.

FWIW, I've NEVER had to wait longer than 10 minutes to vote. And much less to drop my ballot at the library drop box.

That's why Republicons are eliminating drop boxes and vote by mail. 🤮

Completely off topic - i noticed walmart has a sale on tin foil you might want to get in on.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, robosmith said:

Undocumented immigrants are not stupid enough to risk voting when they have virtually NOTHING to gain and EVERYTHING they fought for  and BOUGHT to LOSE.

Voter impersonation fraud (what is targeted by voter ID) is virtually non-existent because it is INEFFECTIVE at swinging an election. You've been watching too much FOS LIES and fear mongering about a non-existent threat to democracy.

Do you know WHY it's ineffective? To swing an election would take THOUSANDS of conspirators getting past the OTHER checks, and doing so in SECRECY. WHENEVER you have that many people involved, it is VIRTUALLY IMPOSSIBLE to keep it secret.

IF voter ID worked to corrupt an election, it would be completely worth the effort to manufacture FAKE IDs, but IT DOESN'T. Everyone ELSE knows what WORKS is suppressing the vote in specific neighborhoods with very long lines with NO ALTERNATIVES, which is WHY Republicons do THAT. 

Of course, I don't expect you to believe LOGIC over the fear mongering from PROVEN LIARS, cause you are a FOOL.

As usual, you have NO REBUTTAL, so cue your parroting of your juvenile name calling. 🤮

 

 

 

We will see...won't we.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, godzilla said:

is Laura Trump going to be stopping non citizens from voting for the GOP?

i think she is there to make sure that Trump gets his legal fees... and eventually his civil penalties, paid for by donors.

but yeah, if there was more of a crack down then states could be more like Florida where they recently were able to expose a grand total of 20 people of voter fraud.

Local election officials in Florida call for scrapping new ID rules for mail voting

these are Republican election officials!

the real desire of the GOP is to get rid of mail in ballots because it circumvents their attempts to simply not put voting stations in democratic leaning counties.

Texas closes hundreds of polling sites, making it harder for minorities to vote

You will have to produce proper ID to vote.!

Deal with it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, robosmith said:

1. Undocumented immigrants are not stupid enough to risk voting when they have virtually NOTHING to gain and EVERYTHING they fought for  and BOUGHT to LOSE.

2. Voter impersonation fraud (what is targeted by voter ID) is virtually non-existent because it is INEFFECTIVE at swinging an election. You've been watching too much FOS LIES and fear mongering about a non-existent threat to democracy.

3. Do you know WHY it's ineffective? To swing an election would take THOUSANDS of conspirators getting past the OTHER checks, and doing so in SECRECY. WHENEVER you have that many people involved, it is VIRTUALLY IMPOSSIBLE to keep it secret.

4. IF voter ID worked to corrupt an election, it would be completely worth the effort to manufacture FAKE IDs, but IT DOESN'T. Everyone ELSE knows what WORKS is suppressing the vote in specific neighborhoods with very long lines with NO ALTERNATIVES, which is WHY Republicons do THAT. 

5. Of course, I don't expect you to believe LOGIC over the fear mongering from PROVEN LIARS, cause you are a FOOL.

6. As usual, you have NO REBUTTAL, so cue your parroting of your juvenile name calling. 🤮

1. Illegal aliens have no business being in this country in the first place. The minute Trump steps back into the WH, the first thing he MUST do is seal the border and expel all the excrement that poured in from Mexico. 

2. Voter ID is a must. ALL voters must have legal ID or they don't vote. This is also something Trump will need to make sure gets implemented. 

3. Wrong. A handful of democrats at various battle ground locations could swing an election. You'd need a couple of drivers with trucks full of fake ballots at 3AM, and a small team of woke cultists to help load the fake ballots into the voting centers. 

4. "Voter Suppression" is a phrase diapered psychopaths use to help ensure illegal voting practices get through. Check ID's, and check other papers if the voter looks like a cat hearing sounds when you're talking to him. 

5. LOL!!

6. robopropagandist is convinced that normal Americans are buying his bullshit. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Tell a friend

    Love Repolitics.com - Political Discussion Forums? Tell a friend!
  • Member Statistics

    • Total Members
      10,741
    • Most Online
      1,403

    Newest Member
    timwilson
    Joined
  • Recent Achievements

    • User earned a badge
      Posting Machine
    • User earned a badge
      One Month Later
    • User went up a rank
      Proficient
    • Videospirit earned a badge
      Week One Done
    • Videospirit went up a rank
      Explorer
  • Recently Browsing

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...