The Anti-Trump Express Rolls On

13 hours ago, Caswell Thomas said:

Copy -catting again? I see Trump cutting corners in what he pays for lately is catching up to his writers as well.  

I've been saying "Bidenettes" ever since you scumbags cheated him into office. It has a better ring to it anyways, because it rings true. 

You see what you want to see, and its usually wrong. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Deluge said:

I've been saying "Bidenettes" ever since you scumbags cheated him into office. It has a better ring to it anyways, because it rings true. 

You see what you want to see, and its usually wrong. 

I see you consider yourself another Emperor and that gives a lot of ammunition to my peers for future broadsides against your over-painted leaking , squealing with rats leaving,  hull of a derelict ship.

On 3/18/2024 at 3:58 PM, Caswell Thomas said:

I see you consider yourself another Emperor and that gives a lot of ammunition to my peers for future broadsides against your over-painted leaking , squealing with rats leaving,  hull of a derelict ship.

You see what your overlords tell you to see. 

On 3/13/2024 at 7:07 PM, Caswell Thomas said:

Ah, so...well enjoy your crow pie, you will be eating a lot of them this year . Better send the recipe to CdnFox as well. 

Four and twenty Blackbirds baked in a pie. I'll send you a piece neatly wrapped in a Maga cap.

It's from a recipe that is known to reduce the symptoms of TDS and all the side effects.

• Haha 1

On 3/9/2024 at 8:38 AM, Deluge said:

And now it's crybaby reporter Ken Besinger's turn to swing wet noodles. lol

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/12/13/us/politics/trump-meme-trolls-2024.html

Dude, how and why do you read the NYT? 

There's a paywall there. It's like giving someone a quarter to dig around in the toilet. 

On 3/13/2024 at 4:07 PM, Caswell Thomas said:

Ah, so...well enjoy your crow pie, you will be eating a lot of them this year . Better send the recipe to CdnFox as well. 

🤣 You're the guy who lives right in the middle of the United States and tried to tell me that the FBI never committed any crimes, two years after Clinesmith had already pleaded guilty

How much of an own-ass spelunker do you have to be to not notice something like the federal police force in your country committing crimes in their attempt to unseat its head of state😂

Your recipe for crow must taste like lobster thermidor by now if you're any kind of 👨‍🍳

16 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Dude, how and why do you read the NYT? 

There's a paywall there. It's like giving someone a quarter to dig around in the toilet. 

It's good for people to see how far Trump hatred goes, and that hatred is not lost on the NYT. They have torches and pitchforks too. 

• Like 1

On 3/25/2024 at 2:48 PM, WestCanMan said:

🤣 You're the guy who lives right in the middle of the United States and tried to tell me that the FBI never committed any crimes, two years after Clinesmith had already pleaded guilty

How much of an own-ass spelunker do you have to be to not notice something like the federal police force in your country committing crimes in their attempt to unseat its head of state😂

Your recipe for crow must taste like lobster thermidor by now if you're any kind of 👨‍🍳

Funny...I always thought I lived on the West Coast over looking the beach in Corona del Mar. 

2 hours ago, Caswell Thomas said:

Funny...I always thought I lived on the West Coast over looking the beach in Corona del Mar. 

I don't care where in the US you live. You're still a fool with an astonishing level of ignorance. 

56 minutes ago, Caswell Thomas said:

Not.

LOL - still can't say it :)

It would explain your horrid writing and the fact you claim to be an expert with decades of experience in several things that you very clearly don't know anything about.

6 minutes ago, Caswell Thomas said:

And you remind me of a program called "Eliza". 

Still can't say it  :)    Cant even say 'i am not a bot'

I'm not a bot - see how easy that is?  :)   go tell your owner to type it in manually