Jump to content

The Anti-Trump Express Rolls On


Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

It's just gross how the Demonrats blatantly weaponize the FBI, their kangaroo courts and the MSM to go after their opposition. 

well  I would argue it's not just gross. It's the beginning of the end of the US as it's come to be.

Every major civillization goes through this.   But the fact is that a civilization can only exist while it's people actually believe in their systems. Whether it's a religious oligarchy or a free market democracy - once people don't believe in it any more it falls apart.

Laws and rights don't exist as real  things- they exist as ideals and beliefs in people's minds and hearts.  Once that's gone it's just useless paper.

And that's what the dems are doing - by weaponizing the system they are convincing people that the system isn't real, that it's not a 'justice' system, that their beliefs and ideals are not valid.  You watch - this gets worse and there will be retaliation and the US will tend to spiral down into decay

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, CdnFox said:

once people don't believe in it any more it falls apart.

TBH, I don't know how it gets any better from here. 

One side feels like they're winning because they have control of the FBI and the MSM, and they have a bunch of crooked judges in their pocket, plus enough of the populace supporting their naked aggression & lies to move fwd in an authoritarian manner. 

I think we've seen enough over the past few years to know that leftists will support a sham of an election in the US.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

TBH, I don't know how it gets any better from here. 

Historically it doesn't.  There's many examples -  i can't think of one where it went back to how it was.  Did rome ever recover? Did spain? Does Britannia  still rule the waves?  All fell from greatness when they lost their identity like this and never recovered.

Societies and countries happen when people come together with a core set of beliefs that they all agree on that binds them. They may have other beliefs and culture and so on but there's that core group that unites them all.

  Whether it's a love of freedom or a set of religious or religious inspired beliefs or even the desire to unite against a common threat - it's necessary and without it things fall apart.

Right now in the US large groups are not only saying the common american fabric is flawed - they're demanding there should be NO fabric!!  We shouldn't HAVE morals at ALL - people should be free to do whatever they like and society should cheer them on!! And anyone who's not accepting of the idea should be shot for having different ideas than them :)  (oh the irony)

17 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

One side feels like they're winning because they have control of the FBI and the MSM, and they have a bunch of crooked judges in their pocket, plus enough of the populace supporting their naked aggression & lies to move fwd in an authoritarian manner. 

I think we've seen enough over the past few years to know that leftists will support a sham of an election in the US.

They will do whatever they believe they can get away with to win.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, CdnFox said:

Right now in the US large groups are not only saying the common american fabric is flawed - they're demanding there should be NO fabric!!  We shouldn't HAVE morals at ALL - people should be free to do whatever they like and society should cheer them on!!

I guess we can say that "we beat them to becoming the world's first post-national state" for whatever that's worth. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

I guess we can say that "we beat them to becoming the world's first post-national state" for whatever that's worth. 

yay team.

:) 

 

We'll see. It usually takes a long time for a society to burn out completely, the embers tend to smoke for quite a while and every now and again the wind stirs them briefly before they fade back. I suspect we'll be dead before it completely falls apart and utterly crumbles (which doesn't exactly break my heart to miss) but i suspect the children being born today will get to see it before they pass.

In the meantime. things just degrade. And one has to wonder what will eventually be born to replace it, if anything? Or nothing?

I"m not usually one for lengthy quotes but to steal from yeats:

Turning and turning in the widening gyre   
The falcon cannot hear the falconer;
 
Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,
 
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere   
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
 
The best lack all conviction, while the worst   
Are full of passionate intensity.
 
And what rough beast, its hour come round at last,  
Slouches towards Bethlehem to be born?
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, CdnFox said:

Historically it doesn't.  There's many examples -  i can't think of one where it went back to how it was.  Did rome ever recover? Did spain? Does Britannia  still rule the waves?  All fell from greatness when they lost their identity like this and never recovered.

Societies and countries happen when people come together with a core set of beliefs that they all agree on that binds them. They may have other beliefs and culture and so on but there's that core group that unites them all.

  Whether it's a love of freedom or a set of religious or religious inspired beliefs or even the desire to unite against a common threat - it's necessary and without it things fall apart.

Right now in the US large groups are not only saying the common american fabric is flawed - they're demanding there should be NO fabric!!  We shouldn't HAVE morals at ALL - people should be free to do whatever they like and society should cheer them on!! And anyone who's not accepting of the idea should be shot for having different ideas than them :)  (oh the irony)

They will do whatever they believe they can get away with to win.

 

It makes me wonder...do these destructive planks know what they're doing and THAT'S the point? That they hate so deeply, that total destruction is the only satisfaction they can have?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

It makes me wonder...do these destructive planks know what they're doing and THAT'S the point? That they hate so deeply, that total destruction is the only satisfaction they can have?

I don't know. I believe they may possibly have convinced themselves that if they drink the cool aid hard enough they'll ascend and become one with the comet :) 

I honestly cant fathom the reasoning. In the face of clear evidence they willingly choose to believe something else.  Maybe humans were just not a very good idea in the first place ;) 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, Nationalist said:

It makes me wonder...do these destructive planks know what they're doing and THAT'S the point? That they hate so deeply, that total destruction is the only satisfaction they can have?

Yes, and I think they love it. I understand Hell works much in the same way, and most of these cultists can't wait to not only get a piece of that, but the WHOLE thing. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, Deluge said:

Yes, and I think they love it. I understand Hell works much in the same way, and most of these cultists can't wait to not only get a piece of that, but the WHOLE thing. 

Ya agreed. I see how vehemently these silly fools rail against the concept of Gawd. Against the concept of the immortal soul. But they deny the obvious as far as I'm concerned...and real death will probably be their just rewards.

Meh...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Ya agreed. I see how vehemently these silly fools rail against the concept of Gawd. Against the concept of the immortal soul. But they deny the obvious as far as I'm concerned...and real death will probably be their just rewards.

Meh...

Spiritual death as well as physical. It's not going to be pretty. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Tell a friend

    Love Repolitics.com - Political Discussion Forums? Tell a friend!
  • Member Statistics

    • Total Members
      10,764
    • Most Online
      1,403

    Newest Member
    robretpeter42
    Joined
  • Recent Achievements

  • Recently Browsing

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...