Canary Chesebro keeps singing! Trump is GUILTY!

17 hours ago, CdnFox said:

well that's a lie.  Post where i said that.

Hey - if you want to pick a permanent fight with me keep lying about what i said. If you're such a pathetic scumbag that you can only make arguments by misquoting others then you deserve to be mocked and picked on.

you're like Trump... you didn't say that in those words. but thats what you mean. you said that black people had everything they need. but you REFUSE to answer why they populate the bottom of wage earners. you implied it. if no one is stopping them then... what is preventing them? you don't answer.

its like how you could care less about children in Gaza getting their parts blown off. but children in Israel are so important. unless some children are innocent and others are not then? how do you explain that? you don't say exactly that its because their skin is brown or that their parents are Muslim... but you imply it. just like Trump communicates... but we all understand exactly what you are saying.

and there is no reason to continue to call people names.

3 hours ago, godzilla said:

great post! i agree!

so, where are these people who are "woke" who see inequality everywhere? i'm sure they exist but... they need moderation. NOT EXTREME RIGHT WING VIEWS. like black people not living the american dream because its their own damn fault.

the danger is what happens and is happening... that ANY program (and these programs are usually tiny in budget) suddenly become targets in order to "own the libs", destroy the "woke".

Minority-owned business agency discriminated against white people, federal judge says

over and over again its shown that under represented groups need intervention and thrive when this happens... soon the extreme right will be targeting child food programs... you know, because it discriminates against rich children.

social services are a religious target for the GOP and its business class backers... with tax relief for the most wealthy the outcome.

Tax Cuts and Jobs Act

Than you.

Who see inequality everywhere? We can start with AOC and her squad. BLM and ANTIFA. The teachers' union. Harvard. Brandon.

How do you moderate fanatics and a puppet?

True...many have said that the impoverished are to blame for their poverty. In a lot of cases, that's true. But what makes people poor? Discrimination? I don't believe that. No...a lot of the poverty is caused by social programs creating generational dependence. By the purposeful decay of social morality. 

Nobody wants children to go hungry. But is it best to just give them food? Or to promote independence, morality, respect and honor, thus making it socially unacceptable to live the gangsta life...instead of glorifying it.

So...if you really wanna debate "functional" and "responsible" social services...I'm in. But if all you wanna do is make sill accusations...you'll find no end to the opposition.

15 minutes ago, godzilla said:

you're like Trump... you didn't say that in those words. but thats what you mean. you said that black people had everything they need. but you REFUSE to answer why they populate the bottom of wage earners. you implied it. if no one is stopping them then... what is preventing them? you don't answer.

It's hard to imagine how you could possibly be more full of shit.

one thing that even those who don't like me around here would agree on - i say what i mean to say.  SO when you say i didn't say it - then that means I DIDN'T SAY IT.   I didn't 'say it another way',  i didn't 'say something else but mean that'.

Which makes you  a lying sack of shite  Grow up.

And i answered extensively.  and I provided irrefutable proof that they're NOT grossly over represented in the lower income earners, in fact their percent of the population and their representation in middle class is almost identical.

And for those who ARE at the lower end I  commented extensively on it and at NO TIME did i claim that their culture prevents them from participating. THe closest i came to that was when YOU insisted that was the case and i said essentially it may be a factor for some.  And i specifically admonished you for trying to claim that all black people face the same challenges.

So you lied. I never said that and in fact said you CAN'T say that.

If you have to like to make your point little man then you don't have a point. You have a psychological issue.

13 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Than you.

Who see inequality everywhere? We can start with AOC and her squad. BLM and ANTIFA. The teachers' union. Harvard. Brandon.

How do you moderate fanatics and a puppet?

True...many have said that the impoverished are to blame for their poverty. In a lot of cases, that's true. But what makes people poor? Discrimination? I don't believe that. No...a lot of the poverty is caused by social programs creating generational dependence. By the purposeful decay of social morality. 

Nobody wants children to go hungry. But is it best to just give them food? Or to promote independence, morality, respect and honor, thus making it socially unacceptable to live the gangsta life...instead of glorifying it.

So...if you really wanna debate "functional" and "responsible" social services...I'm in. But if all you wanna do is make sill accusations...you'll find no end to the opposition.

ok, well, first of all... you're not suggesting we starve children obviously. they need to be fed. but then what? i'm in agreement but what are you suggesting to "promote independence, morality, respect and honor"?

what has worked historically in many sub populations around the world is a hand up. take scholarships that target those groups. they just aren't handed out like candy. they are awarded based on abilities. this gives that person and their family a hand up out of poverty to gain an education that they would otherwise never afford.

the MAGA GOP want to end this stuff in the wave of DEI.

Top Wisconsin Republican says he's looking into cutting minority scholarships

and as far as DEI in simple school admission. lets say that a black student has somehow the money to go to Harvard. if the only criteria is marks then all things being equal a black student would have a 1 in 10 chance of getting in IF the racial application ratio reflects the general public. its statistics. it would take a hundred generations for black students to have proper representation. and since we know that those students are not going to have the money to go to Ivy schools anyways... the application ratio is not 1 in 10 and so... it never happens.

so what is the MAGA plan? if they don't like whats worked historically? i don't think they have one.

14 hours ago, CdnFox said:

And i answered extensively.  and I provided irrefutable proof that they're NOT grossly over represented in the lower income earners, in fact their percent of the population and their representation in middle class is almost identical.

you are so blind to your mental mindset you can't even read? hilarious.

the report showed that black populations are a distribution with highest concentrations at the bottom end of the middle 60% and the opposite for white people. that provides that the exact middle of wage earners you would find very few black people and that at the bottom of the middle you find the highest concentrations.

i noted that the report didn't discuss that equity is not linear. but most important, it didn't discuss the top or bottom 20%. that wasn't the topic of the report. but since the distribution for black people is highest at the bottom of the middle 60% then their distribution clearly intensifies in the bottom 20% and there is almost nobody in the top 20%. unless we live in some kind of upside down universe.

funny, you started with "black people have everything they need" and then switched to "black people are not poor" argument.

21 hours ago, CdnFox said:

No sweat.  The rest of teh states can always invade.  The republicans have all the guns ;)

Yeah, but we have all these people you claim are illegals on our side, and they bring lots of guns . Besides, I hope you weren't  relying on the Lake City army ammunition plant in Missouri for military grade  ammo sold to.private citizens , the Attorney General stopped that in early January 2024. 

3 minutes ago, Caswell Thomas said:

Yeah, but we have all these people you claim are illegals on our side, and they bring lots of guns

they sell them to organized crime as soon as they get here. No problem.  I"m sure texas and other states won't have a problem if it comes to a game of cowboys and mexicans.

. Besides, I hope you weren't  relying on the Lake City army ammunition plant in Missouri for military grade  ammo sold to.private citizens , the Attorney General stopped that in early January 2024. 

Good lord no.  Civvie ammo is far better. Heck - i make my own so i know i've got the best, lots of others do too. Get a nice progressive press and you can pump out rounds by the thousand in your basement.  What's the population of cali again? shouldn't be a problem...

5 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

they sell them to organized crime as soon as they get here. No problem.  I"m sure texas and other states won't have a problem if it comes to a game of cowboys and mexicans.

Good lord no.  Civvie ammo is far better. Heck - i make my own so i know i've got the best, lots of others do too. Get a nice progressive press and you can pump out rounds by the thousand in your basement.  What's the population of cali again? shouldn't be a problem...

In your basement huh?  Lol, so funny.  I wouldn't want to be near you if you fire any.  Today's rifles fyi need machined ammo made by sophisticated manufacturing, to precision specifications. Anything you make Un your basement woukd, at best, be for a .54 caliber rifle, A little too heavy for you to likely lift, let alone shoot.  I know this because I have made such ammo, it was for my pistol I used playing my Union Infantry Captain position in the rear actors group locally of the Civil War.  But not to worry, I haven't gone to any if the shoots for them in years, though I often did until a few fears ago as a period folk singer., just the thing for a " retired, paid off Yankee Captain.

4 minutes ago, Caswell Thomas said:

In your basement huh?  Lol, so funny.  I wouldn't want to be near you if you fire any.  Today's rifles fyi need machined ammo made by sophisticated manufacturing, to precision specifications. Anything you make Un your basement woukd, at best, be for a .54 caliber rifle, A little too heavy for you to likely lift, let alone shoot.  I know this because I have made such ammo, it was for my pistol I used playing my Union Infantry Captain position in the rear actors group locally of the Civil War.  But not to worry, I haven't gone to any if the shoots for them in years, though I often did until a few fears ago as a period folk singer., just the thing for a " retired, paid off Yankee Captain.

HOLY Shit - tell me you've never fired a gun without telling me :P  Kiddo - TONNES of people make their own ammo for the most modern of guns today and it's fun and slightly cheaper (theoreticaly - you tend to shoot more).   Handmade ammo tends to be more accurate if you tune it to your gun.

It's so obvious you don't know a thing about guns :)   LOL - google reloading sometime if you want to see how much of a mor0n you sound like :)  

3 hours ago, CdnFox said:

HOLY Shit - tell me you've never fired a gun without telling me :P  Kiddo - TONNES of people make their own ammo for the most modern of guns today and it's fun and slightly cheaper (theoreticaly - you tend to shoot more).   Handmade ammo tends to be more accurate if you tune it to your gun.

It's so obvious you don't know a thing about guns :)   LOL - google reloading sometime if you want to see how much of a mor0n you sound like :)  

Really?....I tend to buy mine ready made, but I have made .54 calibre ,again for my pistol, its a percussion cap. Both for the MT Man Society, ( which I fire .54, .52 for a short barrel Dixie gun works rifle which is an odd caliber but so's how it fires,  and a smaller pistol with just a three shell barrel which fires all three at once, its a copy if an Italian opera gun used for noise making, it only fires half weight ammo, and casting it is a real chore), all f these are for the various decree five and re-enactive societies I belonged to , had to give them up though, I last fired a Civil War cannon...was a fitting way to stop u guess, though I miss the events and the folk music at night.  

I had never done commercial making, modern ammo.  I suspect my gunsmith at the Frontloader told me that to keep me coming in for the historical stuff, he sold a lit more when I would come in dressed like the event I was going to the following week end, lol.  then act " in character" the whole time, speak only to Pete the store owner who if course played right along.  Other store patrons would eventually get it, chuckle and start doing the same.  I miss those days. 

2 minutes ago, Caswell Thomas said:

Really?....I tend to buy mine ready made,

After reading what you wrote I do not believe for a moment that you have ever fired a gun. If you have it would have been one that belong to someone else once when you were a kid or something. Your statements are just so absolutely off base they fall into the flat earth category. So I'm sorry but if you were trying to claim you're an active participant in the Shooting Sports I'm calling you a liar to your face.

31 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

After reading what you wrote I do not believe for a moment that you have ever fired a gun. If you have it would have been one that belong to someone else once when you were a kid or something. Your statements are just so absolutely off base they fall into the flat earth category. So I'm sorry but if you were trying to claim you're an active participant in the Shooting Sports I'm calling you a liar to your face.

I have my dear. I also served in the military remember?  The person who taught me most about shooting though was my Uncle K., he was one of the longest serving Watch Commanders of the California Border Patrol in the San Diego area. Actually all ofmy uncles were pretty dang good marksman, all served in WWII , some famously, but that's a bit too personal to print here. 

Just now, Caswell Thomas said:

I have my dear. I also served in the military remember?  The person who taught me most about shooting though was my Uncle K., he was one of the longest serving Watch Commanders of the California Border Patrol in the San Diego area. Actually all ofmy uncles were pretty dang good marksman, all served in WWII , some famously, but that's a bit too personal to print here. 

I can also fight with a sword and shield, A battle axe, A pike, A two handed sword, and used to wear 76 pounds if steel mesh armor over leather.  Look up SCA.org. then go to Pennsic War for some examples of my kind of exercise for over 34 years.  and I do shoot, quite well in fact. 

Just now, Caswell Thomas said:

I can also fight with a sword and shield, A battle axe, A pike, A two handed sword, and used to wear 76 pounds if steel mesh armor over leather.

Yes  i'm sure you're all the rage at the local D&D clubs.  Fantasy role playing seems to be your forte

18 hours ago, godzilla said:

ok, well, first of all... you're not suggesting we starve children obviously. they need to be fed. but then what? i'm in agreement but what are you suggesting to "promote independence, morality, respect and honor"?

what has worked historically in many sub populations around the world is a hand up. take scholarships that target those groups. they just aren't handed out like candy. they are awarded based on abilities. this gives that person and their family a hand up out of poverty to gain an education that they would otherwise never afford.

the MAGA GOP want to end this stuff in the wave of DEI.

Top Wisconsin Republican says he's looking into cutting minority scholarships

and as far as DEI in simple school admission. lets say that a black student has somehow the money to go to Harvard. if the only criteria is marks then all things being equal a black student would have a 1 in 10 chance of getting in IF the racial application ratio reflects the general public. its statistics. it would take a hundred generations for black students to have proper representation. and since we know that those students are not going to have the money to go to Ivy schools anyways... the application ratio is not 1 in 10 and so... it never happens.

so what is the MAGA plan? if they don't like whats worked historically? i don't think they have one.

https://www.collegefactual.com/colleges/harvard-university/student-life/diversity/

Looks like about 10% or more to me.

Opportunity Zones have been a benefit, but to turn the inner cities into successful communities would mean finding a way to instill morality and respect back into society. Promotion of the family unit.

9 hours ago, Caswell Thomas said:

I have my dear. I also served in the military remember?   

Was that before or after you made the first trip to the moon.

Your knowledge of reloading is minimal at best. Smooth bore long guns are sorely inaccurate

It's laughable to think you could go against a man armed with a customised AR style rifle, Yes it's only a .223 but anyone could empty a full MAGAzine whilst your fumbling for a powder horn.

• Thanks 1