How the Extreme Right became a Bunch of Toadies for Fascists

Billionaires decided the USA should belong to them, that they should force us as the new peasant class to accept them as our Royalty, and overturn every law that interferes with that by flooding every vsingle level of political.office in the country with like minded individuals, choosing its senior snake oil salesman to be POTUS and keeping him propped up  long enough to cause massive upheaval politically allowing b them to crash the economy by raising prifits from every major industry and driving up the price of living, eliminating many new millionnaires  They, Themselves would be able to keep a steady supply.of luxuries to themselves  while controlling  the military by directing  their access to weapons...not in Ukraine, but here and creating a class of toadies who will preach their snake oil while throwing away the hard fought for rights of American democracy by empowering Organized Crime to take over .

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, robosmith said:

Corporations are people. And immortal, so they never have to pay inheritance taxes nor increased property taxes cause the property is never sold nor revalued to increase the tax base.

14 hours ago, Caswell Thomas said:

Billionaires decided the USA should belong to them, that they should force us as the new peasant class to accept them as our Royalty, and overturn every law that interferes with that by flooding every vsingle level of political.office in the country with like minded individuals, choosing its senior snake oil salesman to be POTUS and keeping him propped up  long enough to cause massive upheaval politically allowing b them to crash the economy by raising prifits from every major industry and driving up the price of living, eliminating many new millionnaires  They, Themselves would be able to keep a steady supply.of luxuries to themselves  while controlling  the military by directing  their access to weapons...not in Ukraine, but here and creating a class of toadies who will preach their snake oil while throwing away the hard fought for rights of American democracy by empowering Organized Crime to take over .

The government needs more of your money. 

-- The left

16 hours ago, Caswell Thomas said:

I give you an A for stupidity.

FYI nothing helps billionaires more than allowing millions of illegals over the border. They work for dirt cheap, and they drive up the cost of low-rent housing. 

What do billionaires like more than cheap labour and higher rents, Caswell? Think ffs. 

Who loves vax forcing millions of peons to vax? Big Pharma or blue-collar workers?

The Dems are the party for billionaires, that's why Soros funds DA's who don't fight crime.  

I laugh at those who will give their lives to defend the right of someone else to become absurdly wealthy, dreaming it just might, possibly, if they suck hard enough, happen to them too.

I leff at you comrade, huah! Hah! Hah!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

FYI nothing helps billionaires more than allowing millions of illegals over the border. They work for dirt cheap, and they drive up the cost of low-rent housing. 

What do billionaires like more than cheap labour and higher rents, Caswell? Think ffs. 

Who loves vax forcing millions of peons to vax? Big Pharma or blue-collar workers?

The Dems are the party for billionaires, that's why Soros funds DA's who don't fight crime.  

That's strange. Guess you didn't get the MAGA CULT memo that Soros is funding the DA's that are prosecuting Trump's CRIMES.

Of course Soros doesn't "fund" any DAs. MAYBE he donates to SOME DA campaigns.

However, as a Canadian, that's NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS.

3 minutes ago, robosmith said:

^Lost AGAIN. US survived well with 90% top marginal rate BEFORE. Duh

Sorry, f*ckface, there's no way in hell you can duplicate the same results from previuosly.

Besides, today's government cannot be trusted - it's spend, spend, spend for these ldiots, and all for the wrong things. 

6 hours ago, Deluge said:

The government needs more of your money. 

-- The left

and in Trump's Government " WE are the Government, you don't need any money, only I need money, so I will save you having to spend any by not printing any anymore. I will just move the gold and stuff at that mint place...uh....first sumoter...no?..oh, yeah, knixville..what? Oh f..k it, FORT KNOCkS , get it all from there now and bring it here, so I can see it."

3 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Your Border Policy sounds very leftist....pardon but you're becoming Trump, can't even recall what border policy he likes from one minute to the next. 

6 hours ago, Deluge said:

he government needs more of your money. 

3 hours ago, robosmith said:

I realize that it's not the corporations, I understand that it's the left that's been driving the gov't to demand more money.

The fact is that leftist like myself expect everyone else to pay for what we want and if that means reaching into your pocket until the economy is trashed, then so be it.

Fify.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Caswell Thomas said:

and in Trump's Government " WE are the Government, you don't need any money, only I need money, so I will save you having to spend any by not printing any anymore. I will just move the gold and stuff at that mint place...uh....first sumoter...no?..oh, yeah, knixville..what? Oh f..k it, FORT KNOCkS , get it all from there now and bring it here, so I can see it."

And then you woke up and found your head lodged deep in the left's ass, where it is destined to stay. 

1 hour ago, CdnFox said:

Fify.

Never were truer words meant for robofalse.