Ukraine Can't Win the War

7 hours ago, Perspektiv said:

Only way out of this conflict. Of actual warfare.

You can fight it out, perpetually if you like.

But I would like to believe that eventually the pressure will be on to bring this to a stop.

I just don't understand how you expect to have this end without negotiation.

Ukraine already has a losing hand. They have an army destroying their country.

Negotiation 101, you ratchet the pressure on Russia, and bring them to their knees, and negotiate on terms that work for both.

Security for Ukraine is non negotiable, meaning joining NATO, or US troops stationed in Ukraine, to name an example.

Concessions for guaranteed security.

You are making an entirely different argument now. 

If your position is now that you support Ukraine fighting on to be able to negotiate from a position of strength, joining NATO, etc... great.

Then not much disagreement from me there. 

8 hours ago, Perspektiv said:

Plenty of links have been provided, you just don't agree with them.

First link: South Korea increases ammunition production drastically.

Second Link: Russia produces more  ammunition than the United States.

Perspekimpletion: SEE!!! NoRtH kOrEa PrOdUcEs mOrE AmMuNiTiOn THAT ALL THE WEST COMBINED.

Do I need to grab your hand, and point to North Korea on a map to you?

Edited by DUI_Offender

4 hours ago, DUI_Offender said:

First link:

I meant my link. I presented it early in my post. If this is misinformation, then maybe take it out on Time magazine? 

*holds your hand* okay, read along with me. On one, two..:

"The munitions sent by North Korea since Putin and Kim met in Russia in September for a meeting that led to stepped up trade between the neighbors have likely far outstripped what has been sent by the U.S. and the European Union."

I never provided a window, nor did I state it was during the entire conflict. My link should have given you insight on time frame I eluded to, which is why I included it.

Speaking of:

4 hours ago, DUI_Offender said:

inbecelle.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Perspektiv said:

I meant my link. I presented it early in my post. If this is misinformation, then maybe take it out on Time magazine? 

*holds your hand* okay, read along with me. On one, two..:

"The munitions sent by North Korea since Putin and Kim met in Russia in September for a meeting that led to stepped up trade between the neighbors have likely far outstripped what has been sent by the U.S. and the European Union."

I never provided a window, nor did I state it was during the entire conflict. My link should have given you insight on time frame I eluded to, which is why I included it.

Speaking of:

There you go. That was not so hard, wasn't it?

28 minutes ago, DUI_Offender said:

There you go. That was not so hard, wasn't it?

I posted my link initially.

You chose not to click it, then spoke to hand holding. O_o

Then spoke to the information being inaccurate. So are you saying that Time Magazine is not reputable information? I deliberately posted from a left leaning source.

Seems like you're making that connection. 

Also, find me where I couldn't differentiate from the more westernized South Korea, to its more communist neighbor, North Korea? The specific post where I do so.

I hope you appreciate that ridicule is hilarious, when its accurate.

Like, me pointing to how you've just been caught with your pants down, looking like a do do head.

To paraphrase President Kennedy:

Two thousand years ago the proudest boast was "civis Romanus sum." Sixty years ago, the proudest boast was Ice bin bin Berliner. Today, in the world of freedom, the proudest boast is I am a Ukrainian.

There are many people in the world who really don't understand, or say they don't, what is the great issue between the free world and the Russian world. Let them come to Kyiv. There are some who say that Putin is the wave of the future. Let them come to Kyiv. And there are some who say in Europe and elsewhere we can work with the Russians. Let them come to Kyiv. And there are even a few who say that it is true that Russia is an evil system, but it permits us to make economic progress. Lass' sie nach Kyiv kommen. Let them come to Kyiv.

Edited by Queenmandy85

2 hours ago, Perspektiv said:

I posted my link initially.

You chose not to click it, then spoke to hand holding. O_o

Then spoke to the information being inaccurate. So are you saying that Time Magazine is not reputable information? I deliberately posted from a left leaning source.

Seems like you're making that connection. 

Also, find me where I couldn't differentiate from the more westernized South Korea, to its more communist neighbor, North Korea? The specific post where I do so.

I hope you appreciate that ridicule is hilarious, when its accurate.

Like, me pointing to how you've just been caught with your pants down, looking like a do do head.

Did you want a cookie 🍪  ?

47 minutes ago, Queenmandy85 said:

To paraphrase President Kennedy:

Two thousand years ago the proudest boast was "civis Romanus sum." Sixty years ago, the proudest boast was Ice bin bin Berliner. Today, in the world of freedom, the proudest boast is I am a Ukrainian.

There are many people in the world who really don't understand, or say they don't, what is the great issue between the free world and the Russian world. Let them come to Kyiv. There are some who say that Putin is the wave of the future. Let them come to Kyiv. And there are some who say in Europe and elsewhere we can work with the Russians. Let them come to Kyiv. And there are even a few who say that it is true that Russia is an evil system, but it permits us to make economic progress. Lass' sie nach Kyiv kommen. Let them come to Kyiv.

Excuse me but...who have you seen saying "let them come to Kiev"?

Put up or shut up Mandy.

6 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Excuse me but...who have you seen saying "let them come to Kiev"?

Put up or shut up Mandy.

I said "Let them come to Kyiv."

Negotiation means a brief ceasefire while Russia regroups and attacks in force. If Russia wins, what do you think is going to happen to the people of Ukraine? Do you know what the Holodomor was?

The only way to negotiate with a cowardly bully like Putin is to kick him in the nuts until he is down and then stomp on him until you have his attention.

Edited by Queenmandy85

1 minute ago, Queenmandy85 said:

I said "Let them come to Ukraine."

No you didn't. You said...

Let them come to Kyiv

Four times in English and once in what looks like German.

4 minutes ago, Queenmandy85 said:

Negotiation means a brief ceasefire while Russia regroups and attacks in force. If Russia wins, what do you think is going to happen to the people of Ukraine? Do you know what the Holodomor was?

The only way to negotiate with a cowardly bully like Putin is to kick him in the nuts until he is down and then stomp on him until you have his attention.

Well Mandy...in this post you lied. You did say...

Let them come to Kyiv

and then lied about it.

Why should anyone take the rest of this clap-trap of yours seriously?

The Holodomor happened in the early 30's and was under Stalin who, IMO, was a bigger monster than even Hitler.

Try the book "Hitler and Stalin. Parallel Lives". You'll see what I mean. However...Putin is NOT Stalin...no matter how much you'd like him to be. As for being a cowardly bully...you really have no proof of that and...have you seen what Brandon did in Afghanistan? How about his waning support for Israel? Been watching that develop? Brandon is an indecisive weakling.!

However...feel free to...

17 minutes ago, Queenmandy85 said:

kick him in the nuts until he is down and then stomp on him until you have his attention.

Let me know how that works out for ya...

13 minutes ago, DUI_Offender said:

What an ironic comment. 

I brought a link you chose not to read. I did my job. You're distracting for not doing yours.

Your understanding of irony is limited. Your personal insults, considering would be closer to what you're trying to point to.

Oh, and funny? You misspelling a word that has to do with my perceived intelligence level. 

You don't need a cookie. 

At your level you deserve a trophy.

You my friend, win at failure.

*slowly applauds*

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Perspektiv said:

I brought a link you chose not to read. I did my job. You're distracting for not doing yours.

Your understanding of irony is limited. Your personal insults, considering would be closer to what you're trying to point to.

Oh, and funny? You misspelling a word that has to do with my perceived intelligence level. 

You don't need a cookie. 

*slowly applauds*

Ahhh...we have a winner of The Groovy Guy Of The Day Award.

@DUI_Offender Here you go.

image.jpeg.56c8ce8a41c0facf8e7e1f4cf84a933c.jpeg

Feel better now?

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, DUI_Offender said:

It's definitely false. Currently, the US is producing almost 30 million rounds of ammunition per month, predominantly for Ukraine.

The US alone is expected to double it's monthly ammunition production to 60 million shells/month, and the target is 70-80 million per month.  That is the United States alone. with NATO, that number will easily eclipse 100 million shells per month by the beginning of 2025. which is exponentially higher than what North Korean is capable of.

The problem is that Russia is out producing NATO countries in ammunition by a 3:1 ratio as of March 2024.  Russia produces 250,000 artillery shells per month, which means NATO countries currently produce roughly 80-85,000 artillery shells for Ukraine. However, that is expected to double by 2025.

The bottom line, is that North Korea is definitely not producing anywhere near the artillery that NATO countries do.

Sorry DUI, i think you should go back and check your numbers again, your adding way to many zero's, both mine sources as well as your same the same thing...US is expected to produce 100,000 rounds a month by end 2025, note those numbers include production from Canada, Poland as well. Yes the US is paying Canada to produce shells for them, seeing how we don't like to equip our own forces...

• Confused 1

17 hours ago, DUI_Offender said:

Why do you and others call negotiations "peace talks?"  Let's keep it real. They would be surrender terms. 

You can call them whatever you want, the present conflict is a meat grinder for both sides, in Ukraine they can not afford to continue much longer with the amount of losses in both lives and equipment...do you see the west in a hurry to rush in new equipment, or all their shitty obsolete equipment, that has got to be telling,

Ukraine was literally begging for more arty shells did you see the west rush in more, and it is only going to get worse, the west will grow tired of this conflict and will start cutting back support like they have been doing.........Russia on the other hand will bleed the mother country dry, before admitting the conflict was a failure...

Currently the west when talking about direct support to Ukraine is limited to NATO countries only...other western nations are not providing anything...and if they are it is very limited...

2 minutes ago, Queenmandy85 said:

You need a geography lesson. Kyiv is the capital of Ukraine.  

I know that. But that IS NOT what you said...and then you lied about what you said.

😉

29 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

I know that. But that IS NOT what you said...and then you lied about what you said.

You know, I should know better than to argue with hippies.😁 To be charitable, I will acknowledge that your lack of education is not your fault. 🥰

Peace and Love my friend.🌈🎈

Edited by Queenmandy85

35 minutes ago, Army Guy said:

You can call them whatever you want, the present conflict is a meat grinder for both sides, in Ukraine they can not afford to continue much longer with the amount of losses in both lives and equipment....

For starters,  the ratio of war casualties is nearly 2:1 in Ukraines favor, which is pretty much like any conflict Russia has had with a European country in the last century (5:1 vs Germany and 10:1 vs Finland).

If Ukraine surrenders, there is a very good chance that the Russians will commit mass atrocities in the Russian annexed Ukraine. So the question may be would Ukrainians rather be lead to their deaths in an open pit as civilians,  or die honorably in the battlefield. 

Lord knows the Russians have already committed enough war crimes in the past 2 years to make this a very real possibility. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Perspektiv said:

You don't need a cookie. 

*slowly applauds*

Says the guy who is 5'8 and pretends to be 6'4, and still has been rejected by women so much that he feels the need to trash them on a forum with 95% men.

Go to a massage parlor and get laid. You will feel better.

14 minutes ago, Queenmandy85 said:

😉

You know, I should know better than to argue with hippies.😁 To be charitable, I will acknowledge that your lack of education is not your fault. 🥰

Peace and Love my friend.🌈🎈

Up Yours Mandy!

You lied and you know it.!

Now take your holier than thou bullshit and go learn how to tell the truth for a change.

4 minutes ago, DUI_Offender said:

Go to a massage parlor and get laid. You will feel better.

Interesting.

Is that how you satisfy your apparent sexual frustration?

Edited by Nationalist

14 minutes ago, DUI_Offender said:

Says the guy who is 5'8 and pretends to be 6'4

Still haven't provided where I ever mention my height. Distraction.

15 minutes ago, DUI_Offender said:

has been rejected by women so much

That one was forced to marry me against her will. I even Krazy glued the b***h to my ring finger.

You call it abusive, I call it insurance.

Mind you, it gets awkward when I shower in the gym. All 4'4 of me.

18 minutes ago, DUI_Offender said:

Go to a massage parlor and get laid.

I met my wife in one, you may be onto something here. 

Shing Pee Lee it was called. I thought I was getting pasta with the firm noodles, and something got lost in translation. 

I call that destiny. I call her my happy ending. Only she gets the inside joke.

Oh, and you trying to flail in an attempt to distract doesn't hide from you having nothing to bring to the table. Just saying.

• Like 1