Judge hands refugee 44th conviction, asks why he has not been deported

CdnFox

13 hours ago, Nationalist said:

He's a dope. Plain and simple. A panicked little dope.

@ExFlyer Touch of reading compression probs?

Hey you bonehead...your link was from 2020 to 2023 and a spike in 2023. Remember that the libs only came to power in 20015....Harper was in charge before that LOL

The comprehension issue is clearly with you LOL

11 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Hey you bonehead...your link was from 2020 to 2023 and a spike in 2023. Remember that the libs only came to power in 20015....Harper was in charge before that LOL

The comprehension issue is clearly with you LOL

I see...so you would argue in the face of incontrovertible evidence.

Here...

https://www.dreamstime.com/stock-photo-little-children-big-shovel-image20003250

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

I see...so you would argue in the face of incontrovertible evidence.

Here...

https://www.dreamstime.com/stock-photo-little-children-big-shovel-image20003250

Here is what I said and your link to prove me wrong....

23 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

You may not like this but, Immigration has been Canada's problem for decades. One PM is no different than another .Political parties aside, Canada has always been an open door for immigrants.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/443063/number-of-immigrants-in-canada/

You were saying..."

Well, that sort of back fired didn't it. LOL

You were trying to prove something that does not exist. One higher than average year out of 22 with high immigration does not make immigration a liberal problem. Harper was the leader for many of those years.

Analyze why 2022 was high, wars in Europe and middle east and refugees from everywhere and Canada stood tall.

Edited by ExFlyer

29 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

You were saying..."

You were trying to prove something that does not exist. One higher than average year out of 22 with high immigration does not make immigration a liberal problem. Harper was the leader for many of those years.

Analyze why 2022 was high, wars in Europe and middle east and refugees from everywhere and Canada stood tall.

You saw the graph...yet continue to deny the doubling of immigration with Pixie-Dust in power.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Nationalist said:

You saw the graph...yet continue to deny the doubling of immigration with Pixie-Dust in power.

You saw the graph, yet continue to deny it was the one year since 2000.

Please, do not demonstrate your observational stupidity in the open LOL

8 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

You saw the graph, yet continue to deny it was the one year since 2000.

Please, do not demonstrate your observational stupidity in the open LOL

Meh...ok you believe what you think you believe. I'm not interested in snake oil or stupidity.

"

The number of asylum claimants entering Canada illegally at border crossings like Roxham Road reached a six-year high in 2022. 

From January to August, RCMP figures showed that 23,358 migrants were encountered at illegal border crossings, 13% higher than in 2017 after Prime Minister Justin Trudeau tweeted that refugees were welcome in Canada and when the federal government first started reporting the data."

"

Taxpayers are also footing the bills to house the incoming asylum claimants while the government looks for more permanent solutions. 

During a House of Common immigration committee hearing in May, Immigration and Refugee Minister Sean Fraser was grilled by Bloc MP Alexis Brunelle-Duceppe for having RCMP officers chaperone migrants instead of tackling gun trafficking.    unquote

Record number of illegal crossings into Canada by asylum claimants in 2022 | True North (tnc.news)

We need to support News sites like True North that expose the disastrous woke agenda in Canada.

Edited by blackbird

42 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Meh...ok you believe what you think you believe. I'm not interested in snake oil or stupidity.

Some folks do not realize when  they outsmarted themselves.
Face it dude, since the year 2000 till 2022, there has been one year higher than average and world conditions and Canadian kindness has contributed to that one year jump.

4 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

your link was from 2020 to 2023 and a spike in 2023. Remember that the libs only came to power in 20015

Ummm.... isn't 2020 and 2023 AFTER 2015?  Like - 5 to 7 years after?

1 hour ago, ExFlyer said:

Face it dude, since the year 2000 till 2022, there has been one year higher than average and world conditions and Canadian kindness has contributed to that one year jump.

So things were really stable till trudeau took over you're saying.

I showed you the fcking graph. I showed you the near projections.

What the fck is wrong with you?

45 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

I showed you the fcking graph. I showed you the near projections.

What the fck is wrong with you?

Yes but did you comprehend  it???

Year 2000,  all the way up till 2021 are relatively the same but, 2022 they jump. One year dude, one year. You have no point dude LOL

"What the fck is wrong with you?"???

3 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Yes but did you comprehend  it???

Year 2000,  all the way up till 2021 are relatively the same but, 2022 they jump. One year dude, one year. You have no point dude LOL

"What the fck is wrong with you?"???

Again...from a simple google search...

The current 2023–2025 Immigration Levels Plan proposes to increase the number of permanent residents Canada welcomes annually to 465,000 in 2023, 485,000 in 2024, and 500,000 in 2025.

465,000 this year and up to half a flippin' million in 2025. So again...what the fck is wrong with you?

33 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Again...from a simple google search...

465,000 this year and up to half a flippin' million in 2025. So again...what the fck is wrong with you?

Dude....your link was for the years 2000 till 2022...!!!!

It's Ok if you need to apologize for using a useless link.  "what the fck is wrong with you?"

31 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Dude....your link was for the years 2000 till 2022...!!!!

It's Ok if you need to apologize for using a useless link.  "what the fck is wrong with you?"

YES! It clearly shows that immigration numbers doubled in Canada in 2022. Then I posted projections for 2023 to 2025, when they are projected to keep growing. I swear, I don't know why you insist on rehashing this continually. The numbers speak for themselves. Pixie-Dust has grossly increased immigration and created a mess.

3 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

YES! It clearly shows that immigration numbers doubled in Canada in 2022. Then I posted projections for 2023 to 2025, when they are projected to keep growing. I swear, I don't know why you insist on rehashing this continually. The numbers speak for themselves. Pixie-Dust has grossly increased immigration and created a mess.

Are you seriously stupid??

Your projections were not part of your post. Now you want to use them fine but, retracting your link and an apology is the only way out of your stupidity

32 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Are you seriously stupid??

Your projections were not part of your post. Now you want to use them fine but, retracting your link and an apology is the only way out of your stupidity

No I'm seriously correct. If 2022 was such an anomaly, how is it the projections for the next few years is staggeringly high as well? Because Pixie-Dust is on another virtue signalling campaign. That's how. Maybe he thinks he can import votes...I don't know...Hell maybe he just hates Canada. But one thing is clear...He is responsible for a staggering influx of immigrants.

2 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

No I'm seriously correct. If 2022 was such an anomaly, how is it the projections for the next few years is staggeringly high as well? Because Pixie-Dust is on another virtue signalling campaign. That's how. Maybe he thinks he can import votes...I don't know...Hell maybe he just hates Canada. But one thing is clear...He is responsible for a staggering influx of immigrants.

Well, wind yourself up...nuthin  you can do and it is what it will be.

You are just another immigrant hater...

Well, wind yourself up...nuthin  you can do and it is what it will be.

You are just another immigrant hater...

I don't hate immigrants. I hate governments that abuse immigration. I also think this whole "refugee" thing is crap.

Canadian immigration should be for people who meet strict conditions. One being that you do not need welfare. This is how our immigration was run for a long time...then we hit The Rona and it became the excuse for all sorts of Liberal wet dreams like...no borders. 

An idea I will never be ok with.

Edited by Nationalist

30 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

I don't hate immigrants. I hate governments that abuse immigration. I also think this whole "refugee" thing is crap.

Canadian immigration should be for people who meet strict conditions. One being that you do not need welfare. This is how our immigration was run for a long time...then we hit The Rona and it became the excuse for all sorts of Liberal wet dreams like...no borders. 

An idea I will never be ok with.

C'mon, quit making excuses and lying. You hate immigrant.

23 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

You were saying..."

Yup, "that sort of back fired didn't it." on you eh?? LOL

You were trying to back out of your initial stat link and indicating future years? Oh, by the way, Chretien and Harper were PM's prior to 2015. If they had legitimate reasons like wars, you disagree with the wars now being legitimate reasons??

20 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Yup, "that sort of back fired didn't it." on you eh?? LOL

You were trying to back out of your initial stat link and indicating future years? Oh, by the way, Chretien and Harper were PM's prior to 2015. If they had legitimate reasons like wars, you disagree with the wars now being legitimate reasons??

Dude...you lost this one already.

49 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Dude...you lost this one already.

Lose? Me? Never.

The one who lost is the one that is trying to prove themselves all the time after screwing up with their own links....and that is you LOL

Edited by ExFlyer
  • Haha 1