Trudeau liberals invite Nazi war criminal to the Parliament and call him a hero -Speaker's Nazi veteran invite 'profoundly embarrassing' Trudeau says

CdnFox

1 hour ago, cougar said:

1. Yes

2. Do we know if Mr. Hunka killed any civilians?   Where did "innocent till proven guilty" in our Western society go?  Or you want to go by cowboy standards  "shoot and ask questions later" ?

You just implied  he was forced to do anything they asked or risk getting shot...since he did not get shoot, we'll assume he did something....Thats a good place to start, to look into his past...

I also said if there was any proof of misdeeds, Poland will have to show that before Canada hands him over. and if there is proof he should be charged and have his day in court...

On 10/17/2023 at 4:06 PM, Army Guy said:

1. You just implied  he was forced to do anything they asked or risk getting shot...since he did not get shoot, we'll assume he did something....Thats a good place to start, to look into his past...

2.I also said if there was any proof of misdeeds, Poland will have to show that before Canada hands him over. and if there is proof he should be charged and have his day in court...

1. I implied that in general this is what would have happened.  I have no way of knowing what happened to Mr. Hunka in particular and if he was faced with having to make such decisions himself.  "a good place to start"  LOL  I like your humor ?

2. Poland just heard a member of the SS Nazi was found in Canada and jumped the gun in another symbolic gesture.  If they had anything against mr.Hunka in particular they would have been looking specifically for him over the past , what 70 years??

The bottom line again is, we proved what kind of a highly discriminatory BS system we have right from the top down.

Instead of defending a Canadian citizen who has been peacefully living in the country for nearly all of his adult life, we had to portray shame, apologize, condemn, ask people to resign and so on and so forth..........over nothing.

12 hours ago, cougar said:

Instead of defending a Canadian citizen who has been peacefully living in the country for nearly all of his adult life, we had to portray shame, apologize, condemn, ask people to resign and so on and so forth..........over nothing.

But in the beginning of his life he choose to join an NAZI SS unit, and possibly commit war crimes...this is where i disagree, i firmly think that there is no expiration date on murder or war crimes of any kind. 

The speaker of the house embarrassed another nations leader in our house of parliament, for that he did deserve to be dismissed...and had our PM any balls at all he would have apologized to Ukraine in person. 

• Like 1

On 10/23/2023 at 11:49 AM, Army Guy said:

The speaker of the house embarrassed another nations leader in our house of parliament, for that he did deserve to be dismissed...and had our PM any balls at all he would have apologized to Ukraine in person. 

As I said , no evidence Mr.Hunka committed any crimes.

Had anyone had the guts to defend a Canadian citizen, there would have been no reason for embarrassment and resignation. 

This is my take on it and I leave it at that.   Or we continue to beat the old horse to death....

Edited by cougar

6 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

The guy wasn't just a nazi - he was SS.

If you want to take something old out and beat it to death start with him.

OK, so he was admitted to Canada and lived some 70 years in this country where nobody ever questioned his past, when his past must have been known.

Start with that.  Now at 96 all hell breaks loose.  Complete nonsense.

Edited by cougar

8 minutes ago, cougar said:

OK, so he was admitted to Canada and lived some 70 years in this country where nobody ever questioned his past, when his past must have been known.

Start with that.  Now at 96 all hell breaks loose.  Complete nonsense.

I'm sure there are criminals who 70 years ago committed murder and got away with it. If we discovered it now, then we should still prosecute them.

The onus should be on him to prove he committed no crimes that would invalidate his original application. just as it would be today for someone coming to this country.

This is my take on it and leave it at that or we continue to beat old nazi's to death :)

1 minute ago, CdnFox said:

I'm sure there are criminals who 70 years ago committed murder and got away with it. If we discovered it now, then we should still prosecute them.

The onus should be on him to prove he committed no crimes that would invalidate his original application. just as it would be today for someone coming to this country.

This is my take on it and leave it at that or we continue to beat old nazi's to death :)

Nobody discovered it now.  It has been known all along.  So you agree we should stop beating the old horse.

Just now, CdnFox said:

Looks like we did.  The  average person didn't know we let nazi's in en masse back in the day and maybe it's time to correct that mistake.  There's no statute of limitations on genocide.

OK, Let's line up those 96+ year old nazis and send the firing squad to eliminate our political problem and embarrassment.     This will be the most humane and cost efficient way to do it.?

Just now, cougar said:

OK, Let's line up those 96+ year old nazis and send the firing squad to eliminate our political problem and embarrassment.     This will be the most humane and cost efficient way to do it.?

Exactly!  And not for killing jews and crimes against humanity at all - we should totally forgive those!  Because reasons!