Must- Watch: Ted Cruz Angrily Confronts Top Biden State Dept. Official In Tense Senate Hearing

3 hours ago, betsy said:

Ted Cruz is full of nonsense and nobody here is going to watch an hour of him lying in the US Senate.

I watched as far as him claiming that democratically-elected President Lula of Brazil is anti-American. The truth is that Lula beat Jair Bolsonaro, who wanted to seize dictatorial control of Brazil. 

Let me put this as simply as possible: America needs to have trade and a warm, cordial relationship with Brazil and every other nation we can, because if we don't, Russia and China will. 

The US has embargoed Cuba for 60 years. Has that improved anything for the Cuban people?

Edited by Rebound
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

@Rebound

@NYLefty

:rolleyes:

"He's a joke," is not a rebuttal. ?

Instead of simply giving knee-jerk opinions that means squat.....................why don't yo two, actually refute what he's saying in the video!

Lol - if the politician  he's grilling ( who, of all people, should know) can't give an answer.......... maybe you two can? :lol:

Edited by betsy
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, betsy said:

@Rebound

@NYLefty

"He's a joke," is not a rebuttal. ?

Instead of simply giving knee-jerk opinions that means squat.....................why don't yo two, actually refute what he's saying in the video!

Lol - if the politician  he's grilling ( who, of all people, should know) can't give an answer.......... maybe you two can? :lol:

I did. You just ignored what I said. 

I’ll say this about Ted Cruz: He is a terrible husband. Donald Trump insulted Cruz’ wife. Trump insulted McConnell’s wife as well.  If someone insults my wife, they are DONE.  It just proves that these men have no morals or backbone; they only care about grabbing power and keeping it.  But what good are money and power if it destroys your family?

2 hours ago, Rebound said:

I did. You just ignored what I said. 

I’ll say this about Ted Cruz: He is a terrible husband. Donald Trump insulted Cruz’ wife. Trump insulted McConnell’s wife as well.  If someone insults my wife, they are DONE.  It just proves that these men have no morals or backbone; they only care about grabbing power and keeping it.  But what good are money and power if it destroys your family?

No, you didn't.

never mind changing the issue.  I don't care what kind of a husband he is..............and, like as if, you know.

I'm talking about the clips!  If you know the answer to his question(s), maybe you can help those poor guys he's grilling.  

Don't interrupt with your irrelevant matters - especially when you sound like the gossip reporter from  The Enquirer.?

Edited by betsy
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

betsy they can't and won't even try. If any of these Libbies respond, it'll be a word salad of unrelated nonsense. 

BTW...Great posts here. 

They're all mouth!   Just like in  other forums.  When challenged, they try to change the issue.

Edited by betsy
  • Like 1

59 minutes ago, betsy said:

No, you didn't.

never mind changing the issue.  I don't care what kind of a husband he is..............and, like as if, you know.

I'm talking about the clips!  If you know the answer to his question(s), maybe you can help those poor guys he's grilling.  

Don't interrupt with your irrelevant matters - especially when you sound like the gossip reporter from  The Enquirer.?

Learn how to read, Betsy. This was my response to your Ted Cruz video:

”I watched as far as him claiming that democratically-elected President Lula of Brazil is anti-American. The truth is that Lula beat Jair Bolsonaro, who wanted to seize dictatorial control of Brazil. 

Let me put this as simply as possible: America needs to have trade and a warm, cordial relationship with Brazil and every other nation we can, because if we don't, Russia and China will. 

The US has embargoed Cuba for 60 years. Has that improved anything for the Cuban people?”

Edited by Rebound

46 minutes ago, Rebound said:

”I watched as far as him claiming that democratically-elected President Lula of Brazil is anti-American. The truth is that Lula beat Jair Bolsonaro, who wanted to seize dictatorial control of Brazil. 

The US has embargoed Cuba for 60 years. Has that improved anything for the Cuban people?”

STICK TO THE ISSUE!

I can read.   That's why I'm saying......you're not on the issue!

Learn how to listen, Rebound.

You may've watched the video, but you haven't really heard what Cruz was saying.  This isn't about Bolsonaro. 

This is actually about Biden and sanctions!

Argentina has not been sanctioned.

Argentine VP Cristina Fernandez gets 6 years in prison, lifetime ban from public office for fraud

https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/argentina-fernandez-guilty-1.6676390

Brazil allows two Iranian warships to dock in Rio despite US pressure

https://www.reuters.com/world/brazil-allows-two-iranian-warships-dock-rio-despite-us-pressure-2023-02-27/

Edited by betsy

49 minutes ago, Rebound said:

Then - by your own words - you're arguing without knowing what the issue is all about! ?

You gotta watch it all if you're going to discuss.

Edited by betsy

12 minutes ago, betsy said:

Then - by your own words - you're arguing without knowing what the issue is all about! ?

You gotta watch it all if you're going to discuss.

No lady.  What you’re doing is absurd:

”Hi, it’s me, Betsy! Here’s 45 minutes of video. They prove I’m right! If you don’t watch all 45 minutes of my video and rebut every single point, then it proves I’m right.” 

If you want to write out the transcript of that video so I can read it, I’ll take it apart for you word for word.  But I said what needs to be said about the democratically elected leader of the largest country in South America. An isolationist foreign policy opens the doors for Russia and China to gain control of the resources and strategic interests of nations around the globe. It is foolhardy. 

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Rebound said:

No lady.  What you’re doing is absurd:

”Hi, it’s me, Betsy! Here’s 45 minutes of video. They prove I’m right! If you don’t watch all 45 minutes of my video and rebut every single point, then it proves I’m right.” 

If you want to write out the transcript of that video so I can read it, I’ll take it apart for you word for word.  But I said what needs to be said about the democratically elected leader of the largest country in South America. An isolationist foreign policy opens the doors for Russia and China to gain control of the resources and strategic interests of nations around the globe. It is foolhardy. 

Giggle...

@betsy Hun...don't bother. This Libbie is devoted to his death-cult.

@Rebound knows that Brazil was an original member of BRICS and that the Biden administration is scrambling to appease them. However...America's "empire" is slowly crumbling under the weight of Bidenomics and international failures.

29 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Giggle...

@betsy Hun...don't bother. This Libbie is devoted to his death-cult.

@Rebound knows that Brazil was an original member of BRICS and that the Biden administration is scrambling to appease them. However...America's "empire" is slowly crumbling under the weight of Bidenomics and international failures.

Here you go, blowhard:

If meeting Lula da Silva is so evil, then why did George Bush meet with twice him back in 2005, when he was President? Bush hosted then-President Lula at the White House, and then Bush flew to Brazil to meet Lula? 

“President (Lula) is right, relations between Brazil and the United States are essential, and they are strong. We've had many constructive discussions. I remember the first time you came to the Oval Office, and I was most impressed by your strong commitment to your program of zero hunger. ” - George Bush

IMG_9678.thumb.jpeg.d49576c035a357b7f0420ebeb16f2535.jpeg

https://georgewbush-whitehouse.archives.gov/news/releases/2005/11/20051106-1.html

Edited by Rebound
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, Rebound said:

Here you go, blowhard:

If meeting Lula da Silva is so evil, then why did George Bush meet with twice him back in 2005, when he was President? Bush hosted then-President Lula at the White House, and then Bush flew to Brazil to meet Lula? 

“President (Lula) is right, relations between Brazil and the United States are essential, and they are strong. We've had many constructive discussions. I remember the first time you came to the Oval Office, and I was most impressed by your strong commitment to your program of zero hunger. ” - George Bush

IMG_9678.thumb.jpeg.d49576c035a357b7f0420ebeb16f2535.jpeg

https://georgewbush-whitehouse.archives.gov/news/releases/2005/11/20051106-1.html

What's ur point? That the USA once had Brazil in their empire?