Biden Accuser & Right-Wing Con Defects to Russia

9 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

Its clearly a false claim. Hilarious that the only sexual assault claims you MAGAs believe are the ones against people you hate no matter how bogus they seem and how non-credible the accuser is. 

Non-credible? I guess believing the woman was only a temporary thing with you Libbies huh? Like I said...no morality...no honor.

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

Non-credible? I guess believing the woman was only a temporary thing with you Libbies huh? Like I said...no morality...no honor.

If a woman makes a claim of sexual assault, do you believe her? Cause at least 18 women have claimed that Donald Trump sexually assaulted them, AND, Donald Trump stated under oath in a court deposition that he believes he was telling the truth when he said that when you’re a celebrity, women let you touch their bodies without asking; that it’s ok. 

5 minutes ago, Rebound said:

If a woman makes a claim of sexual assault, do you believe her? Cause at least 18 women have claimed that Donald Trump sexually assaulted them, AND, Donald Trump stated under oath in a court deposition that he believes he was telling the truth when he said that when you’re a celebrity, women let you touch their bodies without asking; that it’s ok. 

Of course I believe them and would invite them to present their evidence...which I believe they have and...bubkus.

This woman raised her voice and what happened? You Libbies attacked he relentlessly.

25 minutes ago, West said:

Sorry I find her story about as believable as Smollett getting beat up by two whiteys in Maga hats for a subway sandwich 

Of course.  Anyone who accuses Donald Trump of anything must be attacked by the MAGAverse. 

Fox News attacked Stormy Daniels because “she didn’t keep her mouth shut.”  But she did have that signed non-disclosure contract for $120,000, didn’t she? 

And Donald Trump did admit on tape that he used to enter the dressing rooms at his beauty pageants, and several Miss Teen USA contestants stated that he did just that, checking out their undressed 15 and 16 year-old bodies.  

And there’s that Access Hollywood tape, where Trump said that, because he was a celebrity, he could just grab women by their pussies… and he then stated under oath in a deposition that he believed that was true. Oops.  

And a jury found Trump guilty of rape. So legally, under American law, Donald Trump is a rapist.

But, yes, in a sixty year career, one woman accused Joe Biden of touching her. Only that woman has a long history of lying, and no other woman has said he did such things, and now, this woman is defecting to Russia, which is just… weird, isn’t it? She is unfortunately not credible. 

Edited by Rebound

Of course I believe them and would invite them to present their evidence...which I believe they have and...bubkus.

This woman raised her voice and what happened? You Libbies attacked he relentlessly.

Donald Trump’s accuser finally had her day in court. The jury believed her. Donald Trump was found guilty of rape and lost $5 million over it, and an even larger trial is scheduled for January, 2024 which will cost The Fat Guy even more. 

47 minutes ago, Rebound said:

Donald Trump’s accuser finally had her day in court. The jury believed her. Donald Trump was found guilty of rape and lost $5 million over it, and an even larger trial is scheduled for January, 2024 which will cost The Fat Guy even more. 

Man...lying sure comes easy to you, doesn't it.

Trump was found guilty...by a Tweenkie NYC jury, of abuse and slander.!

This, what was it...20 years after the fact?

Just more fuel for the fire. Revenge will be swift and wildly painful for you odd Tweenkies.

But...this is what you wanted.

3 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Dude she has a lengthy history of scams and fake names, fake resumes, and lawsuits going back years.  And now she’s defected to Russia and being paraded around by a Putin official who is an indicted spy. Did you delete those parts from your brain already?

How less credible can a person get?

On 8/13/2023 at 7:42 AM, BeaverFever said:

More ties between Trumptards, Russian propaganda amd and Russian spies.

So to recap, a couple of years ago, someone who briefly worked in Joe Biden’s office back in the 90s tried to come forward with some “me too”  type accusations of sexual assault and  that made her a darling of right wing propagandists like Tucker Carlson amd Roger Stone.  Her lawyers were a prominent Trump supporter and an editor of Putin’s propaganda outlet Sputnik  Her story fell apart when her history of fake names, bankruptcies, GoFundMe scams, lawsuits, falsified educational records etc were exposed and it was revealed to be just another Russian-backed lie circulating as “news” in the right wing info sewer  

But now this scammer has actually defected to Russia and appeared alongside an indicted Russian spy who now serves in Putin’s Duma  Say it with me righties “NOTHING TO SEE HERE!”

Tara Reade, who accused Joe Biden of sexual assault, defects to Russia

Former Senate staffer who made claim in 2020 appears on Russian media alongside convicted Russian agent in US Maria Butina

Tara Reade, a former Senate staffer who in 2020 accused Joe Biden of sexual assault, has said she had defected to Russia.

“I’m still kind of in a daze a bit but I feel very good,” Reade told Sputnik, a Russian press outlet supportive of President Vladimir Putin, while sitting with Maria Butina, a convicted Russian agent jailed in the US but now a member of parliament in Russia.

“I feel very surrounded by protection and safety,” Reade said on Tuesday.

Now 59, Reade was a staffer for Biden when he was a US senator from Delaware.

In 2020, as Biden ran for the Democratic presidential nomination, she claimed that in 1993, in a Senate corridor, he pushed her against a wall and assaulted her. Biden repeatedly denied the accusation.

At her press appearance in Russia, Reade was described as a “writer and publicist and former aide to Joe Biden”.

Sitting next to Butina, Reade said: “I just really so appreciate Maria and everyone who’s been giving me [protection] at a time when it’s been very difficult to know if I’m safe or not.

“I just didn’t want to walk home and walk into a cage or be killed, which is basically my two choices.”

Reade recently considered testifyingbefore US House Republicans seeking to use committees to attack Biden and his family.

The decision to defect to Russia, she told Sputnik, “was very difficult. I’m not an impulsive person. I really take my time and sort of analyse data points.

“And from what I could see based on the cases and based on what was happening and sort of the push for them to not want me to testify, I felt that while [the 2024] election is gearing up and there’s so much at stake, I’m almost better off here and just being safe. My dream is to live in both places, but it may be that I only live in this place and that’s OK.”

Biden is running for re-election. As president, he has helped maintain international support for Ukraine as it fights invading Russian forces.

Reade said: “To my Russian brothers and sisters, I’m sorry right now that American elites are choosing to have such an aggressive stance. Just know that most American citizens do want to be friendsand hope that we can have unity again.

“I am enjoying my time in Moscow, and I feel very at home.”

https://amp.theguardian.com/us-news/2023/may/30/tara-reade-defects-russia-biden

I'm surprised Biden didn't have his goons assassinate her. 

You got away, Tara, good for you! :D

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

Dude she has a lengthy history of scams and fake names, fake resumes, and lawsuits going back years.  And now she’s defected to Russia and being paraded around by a Putin official who is an indicted spy. Did you delete those parts from your brain already?

How less credible can a person get?

Yes well...unfortunately...the MSM has lost all credibility and I don't believe a word they say.

Not a word.

On 8/13/2023 at 7:48 AM, Dougie93 said:

that is quite bizarre

but if she was a staffer for Joe Biden ; that would make her a left wing Democrat not a Republican

At least she had the good sense to know that her life might be in danger.

You know how sensitive and angry woke cultists get with dissenters. 

Edited by Deluge

Yes well...unfortunately...the MSM has lost all credibility and I don't believe a word they say.

Not a word.

Which makes you a conspiracy nut. 

1 hour ago, Deluge said:

I'm surprised Biden didn't have his goons assassinate her. 

You got away, Tara, good for you! :D

Yeah because Biden has assassinated so many people, not like that nice guy Putin 

5 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

Which makes you a conspiracy nut.

No. It makes me rational.

See...when someone lies to me over and over...I eventually decide they are not worth listening to...because they lie over and over.

You...on the other hand...will choke down any old thing they feed you. I've known girls like that. Things did not end well for them.

14 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

No. It makes me rational.

See...when someone lies to me over and over...I eventually decide they are not worth listening to...because they lie over and over.

You...on the other hand...will choke down any old thing they feed you. I've known girls like that. Things did not end well for them.

Says the guy who chokes down like a hooker during Fleet Week on Trump and Putin lies.

20 minutes ago, Deluge said:

He more or less assassinated the guy in Utah, so she was smart to leave. 

LMAO The deranged right wing conspiracy lunatic and gun nut who made death threats against the president and Trump’s prosecutor, was first reported to the Secret Service by Trump’s own Truth Social, and who then pointed a loaded gun at agents when they came to his door was not “more or less” assassinated by Biden. 

13 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

LMAO The deranged right wing conspiracy lunatic and gun nut who made death threats against the president and Trump’s prosecutor, was first reported to the Secret Service by Trump’s own Truth Social, and who then pointed a loaded gun at agents when they came to his door was not “more or less” assassinated by Biden. 

And yet, the guy didn't actually DO anything. lol

You see, dipsh*t, it's smart not to come after somebody when he hasn't actually committed a crime yet. 

But in today's political climate, being white, being conservative, owning guns, and popping off on social media is more than enough to get Joe Biden's FBI on your front door step, and it doesn't matter that you are 75 years old, less abled, and have ZERO criminal history. 

The FBI f*cked this one up good, and hopefully there will at least be investigations, if not investigations AND lawsuits to follow. 

Edited by Deluge

53 minutes ago, Deluge said:

And yet, the guy didn't actually DO anything. lol

You see, dipsh*t, it's smart not to come after somebody when he hasn't actually committed a crime yet. 

But in today's political climate, being white, being conservative, owning guns, and popping off on social media is more than enough to get Joe Biden's FBI on your front door step, and it doesn't matter that you are 75 years old, less abled, and have ZERO criminal history. 

The FBI f*cked this one up good, and hopefully there will at least be investigations, if not investigations AND lawsuits to follow. 

Breaking news!!

This just in:

- Pledging to assassinate the president with your sniper rifle that you actually own while he’s about to visit your home state is not a crime!

- If you haven’t committed a crime, then it is also not a crime to point loaded guns at law enforcement and threaten to shoot them if they come to your house  

This breaking story is brought to you exclusively by BSN, the Bullsh1t News Network. BSN:  the Idiocracy’s #1 choice for absolute know-nothing Bullsh1t.   And now a word from our sponsor:

image.jpeg.3dad579b1c80b18a92a2a32bbaf9b924.jpeg

23 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

- Pledging to assassinate the president with your sniper rifle that you actually own while he’s about to visit your home state is not a crime!

- If you haven’t committed a crime, then it is also not a crime to point loaded guns at law enforcement and threaten to shoot them if they come to your house  

"Pledging" you silly f*ck? 

An old man rants on Facebook and all you a$$holes can do is raid his home and blow his brains out. 

Well done, woketards, WELL DONE!! ;)

Edited by Deluge

9 minutes ago, Deluge said:

"Pledging" you silly f*ck? 

An old man rants on Facebook and all you a$$holes can do is raid his home and blow his brains out. 

Well done, woketards, WELL DONE!! ;)

Yeah pledging absolutely. He also discussed in detail plans to murder the DA prosecuting Trump, that’s what initially caused Truth Social to report him to Secret Service. 

Even if he wasn’t going to fo through wit it, you can’t point loaded weapons at authorities when they show up to question you,  Even a sh1t-filled mor0n like yourself should be able to do that calculation.

Funny how you right-tards will justify the killing of every unarmed black person and child by police over minor crimes but yet you think pointing a loaded gun directly at authorities after threatening to assassinate the president and plotting actual murders of prosecutors isn’t over the line. 

31 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

1. Yeah pledging absolutely. He also discussed in detail plans to murder the DA prosecuting Trump, that’s what initially caused Truth Social to report him to Secret Service. 

2. Even if he wasn’t going to fo through wit it, you can’t point loaded weapons at authorities when they show up to question you,  Even a sh1t-filled mor0n like yourself should be able to do that calculation.

3. Funny how you right-tards will justify the killing of every unarmed black person and child by police over minor crimes but yet you think pointing a loaded gun directly at authorities after threatening to assassinate the president and plotting actual murders of prosecutors isn’t over the line. 

1. If he was really going to kill those people he wouldn't have broadcasted it. The guy was looney toons and should've been placed in a mental facility. 

2. See, true professionals would've been able to single out the real threats from the blowhards. But since this is Biden's FBI, how can you resist blowing away an old white male conservative right in his own home? I'm sure male vaginas like you were out of your f*cking minds with excitement over that one. ;) 

3. What's even more funny is you white woketards speaking for blacks. You perverts do it ALL the time. lol

Edited by Deluge