Legally elected President Trump did NOT Dox the Kenyan Village Idi0t. That source is lying.

LEGALLY ELECTED PRESIDENT TRUMP was supposed to have done that on Truth Social. I went on that site and checked back a week before the fake news LIE source reported it.

(a). There was NOTHING even coming close to Trump doxing the Kenyan Village Idi0t. This wouldn't make any sense at all because Obama is irrelevant today and because everything Trump has posted has been about HIMSELF, celebrating HIS legacy.

(b) If there were any truth to this, it would have been reported on legitimate news sources like FoxNews. And you can't tell me the fake news Nazi rags (CNN,ABC, CBS, NBC. PMSNBC) wouldn't have RUN with this. NOTHING on those sites.

(c) The fake news source that gave that report about LEGALLY ELECTED PRESIDENT TRUMP doxing the former president is LYING.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, reason10 said:

Any idi0t can quote a bullshit fake news site, especially a queer site.

Crawl back under your rock.

There’s nothing wrong with being gay.  At least the gays are having sex, which is probably why you’re so jealous of them.  

Edited by Rebound

3 minutes ago, Rebound said:

There’s nothing wrong with being gay.  At least the gays are having sex, which is probably why you’re so jealous of them.  

Didn't say there was anything wrong with queers. I just don't want their sick lifestyle shoved in my face, any more than I want your GOOSE STEPPING NAZISM shoved in my face.

15 minutes ago, reason10 said:

Didn't say there was anything wrong with queers. I just don't want their sick lifestyle shoved in my face, any more than I want your GOOSE STEPPING NAZISM shoved in my face.

You’re walking around with an awful lot of hatred. It’s not a great way to go through life.  

Just now, Rebound said:

You’re walking around with an awful lot of hatred. It’s not a great way to go through life.  

Actually I have a lot of love for my family, for the state of Florida and for the  United States of America. I also love my job, and the fact that I can relieve some of the pressure on Florida' superior public school  teachers without having to disclose any personal or political information in the classroom. (And actually, most of the teachers keep their political opinions to themselves. Most.

I mentioned this many years ago when I first discovered political message boards. (That was before your parents were born, some time in the early 90s). I was like a lot of people who would come completely unglued at the left wing biased Sunday talk shows on TV. Message boards made it possible for me to vent without throwing a shoe at the TV. Ironically, web based news services have pretty much made news television and hard copy newspapers TOTALLY OBSOLETE. I rarely discuss politics with anyone because there's no need. I get it all out of my system here, like everyone else.

Nobody here has seen me angry because nobody here types angry. It's an emotion one can't necessarily convey in two dimensional text. Like I've said here many times, none of us exist in this environment except as text, so it is probably the most egalitarian environment ever conceived. Everyone here is equal because NONE of us actually exist.

You would be ENVIOUS of my life, especially living in a blue state shithole.

26 minutes ago, reason10 said:

Actually I have a lot of love for my family, for the state of Florida and for the  United States of America. I also love my job, and the fact that I can relieve some of the pressure on Florida' superior public school  teachers without having to disclose any personal or political information in the classroom. (And actually, most of the teachers keep their political opinions to themselves. Most.

I mentioned this many years ago when I first discovered political message boards. (That was before your parents were born, some time in the early 90s). I was like a lot of people who would come completely unglued at the left wing biased Sunday talk shows on TV. Message boards made it possible for me to vent without throwing a shoe at the TV. Ironically, web based news services have pretty much made news television and hard copy newspapers TOTALLY OBSOLETE. I rarely discuss politics with anyone because there's no need. I get it all out of my system here, like everyone else.

Nobody here has seen me angry because nobody here types angry. It's an emotion one can't necessarily convey in two dimensional text. Like I've said here many times, none of us exist in this environment except as text, so it is probably the most egalitarian environment ever conceived. Everyone here is equal because NONE of us actually exist.

You would be ENVIOUS of my life, especially living in a blue state shithole.

Yeah we would be envious, sure sure. Anyone who has nothing better in life that to post tripe like you do every day is an Incel who hasn't gotten laid within memory. And no wonder, you are a sorry excuse for a human being. A pathetic excuse like you could NEVER hope to be loved by anyone, and that is what has you so f*cking pissed off. But really, it's your own fault buttercup.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Rebound said:

Seriously? He’s anti-blowjob?  
Life without oral sex… why’s he even want to live?

Yeah, I don't get it either, but he frequently rails against sodomy and in support of anti-sodomy laws 

Edited by Hodad

4 hours ago, reason10 said:

Is it the lack of things shoved in your face thats got you down?

Consider a male nurse. After all, homophobes like you are known to have a propensity towards closeted same-sex feelings. Heres some empirical evidence that supports my claim. 

Do you know what the foundation of your claims is made of.

Squat.

Diddly squat.

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/8772014/&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwipt4LSnICAAxUTM0QIHf3DDx8QFnoECAkQAg&usg=AOvVaw0IiRt0TFxEpEyN6On43254

Edited by CrakHoBarbie

On 7/8/2023 at 9:46 AM, SNOWFLAKE said:

That translates to: "If you're dumb enough to call CNN "News" then you're probably dumb enough to read this drivel."

40 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Go ahead and chug some D, toss some dude's salad or plow man-arse if you want (more likely get plowed yourself), I'd rather go without "sex" than do any of that. 

No one ASKED YOU what you'd rather do. Duh.

Go share your fantasies on your regular analrape.com chat board.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

That translates to: "If you're dumb enough to call CNN "News" then you're probably dumb enough to read this drivel."

There is the proof folks, a very well thought-out and sagacious come back from a Fox watcher. I don't have to argue my point much, THEY do it for me. ?

2 hours ago, robosmith said:

No one ASKED YOU what you'd rather do. Duh.

Go share your fantasies on your regular analrape.com chat board.

I gotta give you credit for hanging in there. If you noticed - and I am sure you have - this site has become a dumping ground for the most mindless rightwing minions out there, all having a circle jerk. Probably banned from other forums they found their way here to pollute this forum. Except to mock them I won't be participating much, I prefer debate forums where debate takes place. You won't find debate here, sorry to say. 

• Thanks 2

On 7/8/2023 at 9:14 AM, Contrarian said:

Chud Incel Boy, when are you going to learn? 

I know what are you thinking, that I am some leftist playing the role, pretending to be right-wing to destroy the right wing, however, I can guarantee you, I am your worst nightmare, call me a turncoat, I know what you are thinking incel boy, and the sooner you give up this angry act, the sooner you will get yourself a woman, a job that does not involve getting paid by Uncle Sugar, as a former substitute teacher in Florida that probably got fired. 

---

⬆️ Chris Christie, a Republican blasts Trump's repeated 'irresponsible conduct' after he shared Obama's purported address on social media:

https://www.businessinsider.com/chris-christie-trump-posting-obama-address-irresponsible-conduct-2024-2023-7

Where's the actual post?