Jump to content

Audio of Trump Admitting He Had Classified Docs and Showing Them


Recommended Posts

BOYS! BOYS!

Nobody is going to jail.

Trumpy won't because if they convict him, they'll have to convict Biden, Clinton, and a whole bunch of others.

Biden won't be going to jail because the Democrat Senate will never vote to convict and remove him from office.

HOWEVER...between the two...Trumpy will come out of this episode even stronger...and Ol' Joe will come out of this episode much much weaker.

I'll leave it to you geniuses to figure which is "best" for you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

BOYS! BOYS!

Nobody is going to jail.

Trumpy won't because if they convict him, they'll have to convict Biden, Clinton, and a whole bunch of others.

Biden won't be going to jail because the Democrat Senate will never vote to convict and remove him from office.

HOWEVER...between the two...Trumpy will come out of this episode even stronger...and Ol' Joe will come out of this episode much much weaker.

I'll leave it to you geniuses to figure which is "best" for you.

That’s not how the law actually works. 
An individual is charged, there is a trial, and the jury issues a verdict. Other cases are irrelevant. 
 

Doesn’t it EVER dawn on you that… just MAYBE… the news media you follow has been lying to you? For instance, Fox News just paid out $787 million because they lied about the results of the 2020 Presidential election.  
 

What you cannot get through your head is that courtrooms are places of fact, not makebelieve. The judge won’t allow speculation, or “a lot of people are saying” or “Whatabout Hillary’s emails.” Law/Factual Evidence. That’s it. 
 

There’s no evidence to charge Clinton or Biden; otherwise, Trump would have had it done. But you listen to news media that lies to you. Do you simply lack the intelligence to tell that they’re lying to you, or you just don’t care? 
 

Consider this very simple fact: Despite a campaign promise to lock up Hillary Clinton, Trump’s Justice Department could not file one single charge, while that very same Justice Department convicted nearly a dozen close Trump friends for criminal offenses. Clearly, there was no evidence that could charge or convict Clinton or Biden with a crime. You just listen to liars who claim there is.  

Edited by Rebound
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, robosmith said:

You're talking about yourself ^here. AKA PROJECTION.

He won't trip, because he will neither run, nor be heading in that direction. Duh

I don't joke about dumbasses, and you and your choice for president are as dumbass as it gets. ;) 

20 hours ago, robosmith said:

NO REASON to believe ^this OPINION from a foreigner.

That "foreigner" is more in tune with this country than you'll ever be. 

Edited by Deluge
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Deluge said:

I don't joke about dumbasses, and you and your choice for president are as dumbass as it gets. ;) 

That "foreigner" is more in tune with this country than you'll ever be. 

If you two are so “in tune”, then how come you’re so far in opposition to the President who received the most votes and won the last election? Because the American voter is not “in tune” with the nonsense you guys spout.  

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Rebound said:

If you two are so “in tune”, then how come you’re so far in opposition to the President who received the most votes and won the last election? Because the American voter is not “in tune” with the nonsense you guys spout.  

Because Biden and the rest of the democrat party are a bunch of f*cking cheaters. I don't like cheaters, and neither should you.

There won't be any bullshit pandemic in this next election, and those crooked Dominion machines have already been discontinued in some states, so voting will be largely back under control. That's good news for honest Americans, and bad news for the woke cheaters. 

Personally, I can't wait until next year. That meat headed geriatric, Joe Biden, will be voted out and America will be back on the path to greatness. ;)

Edited by Deluge
Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, Rebound said:

That’s not how the law actually works. 
An individual is charged, there is a trial, and the jury issues a verdict. Other cases are irrelevant. 
 

Doesn’t it EVER dawn on you that… just MAYBE… the news media you follow has been lying to you? For instance, Fox News just paid out $787 million because they lied about the results of the 2020 Presidential election.  
 

What you cannot get through your head is that courtrooms are places of fact, not makebelieve. The judge won’t allow speculation, or “a lot of people are saying” or “Whatabout Hillary’s emails.” Law/Factual Evidence. That’s it. 
 

There’s no evidence to charge Clinton or Biden; otherwise, Trump would have had it done. But you listen to news media that lies to you. Do you simply lack the intelligence to tell that they’re lying to you, or you just don’t care? 
 

Consider this very simple fact: Despite a campaign promise to lock up Hillary Clinton, Trump’s Justice Department could not file one single charge, while that very same Justice Department convicted nearly a dozen close Trump friends for criminal offenses. Clearly, there was no evidence that could charge or convict Clinton or Biden with a crime. You just listen to liars who claim there is.  

Well you go with that son. I'll see you on the other side...where nobody will be in jail.

Have a nice day.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

But what about .....................HUNTER BIDEN!!!  ?

2 hours ago, Deluge said:

Because Biden and the rest of the democrat party are a bunch of f*cking cheaters. I don't like cheaters, and neither should you.

There won't be any bullshit pandemic in this next election, and those crooked Dominion machines have already been discontinued in some states, so voting will be largely back under control. That's good news for honest Americans, and bad news for the woke cheaters. 

Personally, I can't wait until next year. That meat headed geriatric, Joe Biden, will be voted out and America will be back on the path to greatness. ;)

You still on the crooked Dominion machines?? Lord have mercy ?

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, SNOWFLAKE said:

But what about .....................HUNTER BIDEN!!!  ?

You still on the crooked Dominion machines?? Lord have mercy ?

Dominion, mail fraud, ALL of it. 

You still lurking in the shadows over this stuff? One would think you had the confidence to leave us "conspiracy theorists" to our own thoughts. ;) 

 

  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Deluge said:

Dominion, mail fraud, ALL of it. 

You still lurking in the shadows over this stuff? One would think you had the confidence to leave us "conspiracy theorists" to our own thoughts. ;) 

 

If the Dominion machines were rigged, how comes Fox News had to pay Dominion $787 million for defamation? 
 

Your butt-buddy Tuckie Carlson even said in his private text messages that he knew the Dominion machines weren’t rigged. You’re just another one of Tuckie’s mindless suckers.

Edited by Rebound
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Rebound said:

If the Dominion machines were rigged, how comes Fox News had to pay Dominion $787 million for defamation? 
 

Your butt-buddy Tuckie Carlson even said in his private text messages that he knew the Dominion machines weren’t rigged. You’re just another one of Tuckie’s mindless suckers.

Oh, this is not my first rodeo on discussion boards. I recognize the angles taken by the Right and have a good laugh. Never take them seriously. It's not worth it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, SNOWFLAKE said:

Oh, this is not my first rodeo on discussion boards. I recognize the angles taken by the Right and have a good laugh. Never take them seriously. It's not worth it. 

Sadly, the 71 criminal-felony indicted fool is the GOP’s Great Orange Hope. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Rebound said:

If the Dominion machines were rigged, how comes Fox News had to pay Dominion $787 million for defamation? 
 

Your butt-buddy Tuckie Carlson even said in his private text messages that he knew the Dominion machines weren’t rigged. You’re just another one of Tuckie’s mindless suckers.

Because Fox News is only slightly better - it still has the stench of leftism on it, just not as badly as your sources.

More gay references? Are you Pride cultists trying to communicate something? 

Carlson isn't much better than Fox. I don't even listen to him anymore. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Deluge said:

Because Fox News is only slightly better - it still has the stench of leftism on it, just not as badly as your sources.

More gay references? Are you Pride cultists trying to communicate something? 

Carlson isn't much better than Fox. I don't even listen to him anymore. 

I see. You're carefully ensuring that you listen only to the people who tell you the lies you want to hear. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, Deluge said:

Dominion, mail fraud, ALL of it. 

You still lurking in the shadows over this stuff? One would think you had the confidence to leave us "conspiracy theorists" to our own thoughts. ;) 

 

Ya, FOX payed out almost 800 million for peddling that BS.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, SNOWFLAKE said:

Oh, this is not my first rodeo on discussion boards. I recognize the angles taken by the Right and have a good laugh. Never take them seriously. It's not worth it. 

Snowflake is just as obsessed with Trump as the next woketard.

Welcome back to your TDS. ;)

1 minute ago, Aristides said:

Ya, FOX payed out almost 800 million for peddling that BS.

FOX just caved in like the pussies they are. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Deluge said:

IT ISN'T a smoking gun. 

You see, dumbass, it can be a smoking gun ONLY when it has been PROVEN in court. This hasn't even gone to court. 

Now do yourself a favor and stfu. ;) 

 

You FIRST. Guns SMOKE before that proof is presented in court. Duh.

5 hours ago, Deluge said:

He is? Do you have proof of guilty verdict and sentencing? Where is it? 

Read the indictment for the details of what WILL BE presented in court. Duh.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Deluge said:

I don't joke about dumbasses, and you and your choice for president are as dumbass as it gets. ;) 

You are the biggest JOKE HERE.

4 hours ago, Deluge said:

That "foreigner" is more in tune with this country than you'll ever be. 

Maybe more than YOU. But you never provide ANY proof for anything, so we know YOU HAVE NO SOURCES for your BULLSHIT.

4 hours ago, Deluge said:

Because Biden and the rest of the democrat party are a bunch of f*cking cheaters. I don't like cheaters, and neither should you.

There won't be any bullshit pandemic in this next election, and those crooked Dominion machines have already been discontinued in some states, so voting will be largely back under control. That's good news for honest Americans, and bad news for the woke cheaters. 

Personally, I can't wait until next year. That meat headed geriatric, Joe Biden, will be voted out and America will be back on the path to greatness. ;)

Too bad you have NO EVIDENCE of "cheaters."

When you have NO EVIDENCE of fraud, ALL YOU HAVE is the certified VOTE COUNT. Duh.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Deluge said:

Dominion, mail fraud, ALL of it. 

You still lurking in the shadows over this stuff? One would think you had the confidence to leave us "conspiracy theorists" to our own thoughts. ;) 

 

Neither you nor Trump have any evidence for ^this. And Trump tried 60+ times in court and LOST EVERY TIME.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

55 minutes ago, Deluge said:

Because Fox News is only slightly better - it still has the stench of leftism on it, just not as badly as your sources.

More gay references? Are you Pride cultists trying to communicate something? 

Carlson isn't much better than Fox. I don't even listen to him anymore. 

So what is your "gold standard" for news now? Newsmax? OANN? LMAO

The ones that FOS had to LIE and pay $800M to match.

Just wait, they're also in Dominion's crosshairs.

37 minutes ago, Deluge said:

No, that's you actually. You leftoids literally stop in your tracks the moment your programming gets overloaded. lol

You're the one who stopped listening to Tucker. Duh.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Tell a friend

    Love Repolitics.com - Political Discussion Forums? Tell a friend!
  • Member Statistics

    • Total Members
      10,772
    • Most Online
      1,403

    Newest Member
    joebialek
    Joined
  • Recent Achievements

    • Matthew earned a badge
      One Month Later
    • CouchPotato earned a badge
      Week One Done
    • CouchPotato went up a rank
      Contributor
    • Akalupenn earned a badge
      First Post
    • CouchPotato went up a rank
      Explorer
  • Recently Browsing

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...