News reports Emergency Rooms are failing Canadians

So - now that i've shown that ExFlyer is a bit of an easily triggered leftist !diot - back to the main point that he and moonpie were trying to bury.

We desperately need doctors and nurses and medical staff.  We tend to think in terms of just doctors or nurses but really all the staff is necessary - you can't do operations without an anesthesiologist even if you have all the doctors and nurses you need. 

And yet - trudeau encouraged the provinces to fire the unvaxxed instead of using the other effective methods available to address the issue.  And the provinces went for it.

Now those people are gone and the've moved on.  It has been widely reported that many others left the industry of their own accord.

We should be having a discussion about that and why it was a massive mistake to prevent that kind of stupidity from happening in the future.

3 hours ago, Moonlight Graham said:

Twitter wants to talk about the sexy boots of M&MS.  We pay politicians to manage the things they are in charge of.  They shouldn't only act reactively after public pressure, they should do their jobs.

It's like I say - remove the vote for those ain't woke... .wait... what ?  ?

3 hours ago, CdnFox said:

Ohhh noooesss -  triggered leftie is triggered  :)   LOLOL -

I take it the truth upsets you.  And you still havent' learned how to use google yet :) Maybe get a 10 year old to walk you through it slowly.

Buuuut - here's some. Just this once :)

BC -  i actually understated it. Turned out they fired even more than the last time i looked

https://vancouversun.com/news/local-news/about-2500-health-care-workers-lost-jobs-over-refusal-to-vaccinate

here's that billboard i mentioned

https://www.kelownanow.com/watercooler/news/news/COVID_19/Unvaxxed_doctors_ask_for_their_jobs_back_on_billboard_on_the_Westside

Now that's not all the doctors that were let go - just the ones in this group. There were many more.

As for ontario you have to look at region by region. Here's a google search to get you started.  But even at a glance, you can see it's into the thousands.

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=ontario+medical+staff+laid+suspended+refuse+vaccine&t=newext&atb=v318-1&ia=web

Roughly about 10,000 workers nation wide

https://tnc.news/2021/12/16/provinces-sacked-almost-10000-health-care-workers-over-vaccine-mandates/

LOL - sorry to burst your bubble - but thanks again for the opportunity to point out that I'm right and you're wrong :_  Always a joy :)

Already posted the links.  Doctors, nurses and health care workers, during the pandemic, 10,000.

Wow.  Well folks - that's what happens to the leftie brain when it's confronted with facts it doesn't like :)

Yup OK ? 

3 hours ago, CdnFox said:

Oh Wait!  I never claimed it was new ! You lied about that.  SHOCK!

Here's a hint kiddo - if you have to lie to make a point you dont' have a very good point

Yup OK ? 

5 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Yup OK ?

Yup OK ? 

LOL - looks like i crashed his brain again :) These lefties. , always so delicate :)

So what was it that caused your mind to overhead this time? The fact that i was right or exactly how MUCH i was right? Or was it just that your sealioning didn't work out well?

No matter i guess - you go have your cookie and your nap :)

Just now, CdnFox said:

LOL - looks like i crashed his brain again :) These lefties. , always so delicate :)

So what was it that caused your mind to overhead this time? The fact that i was right or exactly how MUCH i was right? Or was it just that your sealioning didn't work out well?

No matter i guess - you go have your cookie and your nap :)

Yup OK ?

You deserve no more.

4 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Yup OK ?

You deserve no more.

LOL - sure kiddo :) Man i 've got you trained up pretty good don't i  :)  

Sorry those facts rattled you.  But yeah we fired 10,000 doctors and nurses and medical staff during the pandemic.  that's how insane the vax-nazis got.

Guess that makes you feel bad about your choices.  Well..  do better next time.

Just now, CdnFox said:

LOL - sure kiddo :) Man i 've got you trained up pretty good don't i  :)  

Sorry those facts rattled you.  But yeah we fired 10,000 doctors and nurses and medical staff during the pandemic.  that's how insane the vax-nazis got.

Guess that makes you feel bad about your choices.  Well..  do better next time.

Yup OK ?

Just now, ExFlyer said:

Yup OK ?

Glad you agree.

Which raises another point  - CTV news reports thousands and thousands died each year waiting for care during covid - care that those 10k could have helped save.

And many die now because those people are gone.

So it sounds like the vax-nazis wound up killing a lot of people with their intolerance. 

I guess that was ok with you?

Just now, CdnFox said:

Glad you agree.

Which raises another point  - CTV news reports thousands and thousands died each year waiting for care during covid - care that those 10k could have helped save.

And many die now because those people are gone.

So it sounds like the vax-nazis wound up killing a lot of people with their intolerance. 

I guess that was ok with you?

Brace for it.... here it comes

Yup OK ?

Ha Ha Ha

1 hour ago, CdnFox said:

LOL - pavlov would have loved you :)

Give us one more and then i'll let you go for the day . I really shouldn't be having this much fun at the expense of the mentally disadvantaged :)

Yup OK ?

so easy to get you going, fling away  LOL