5 hours ago, Americana Antifa said:

a karen is an intrusive person who overreacts to minor issues

Thats not a Karen at all. O_o

A Karen is an entitled white woman, using her white privilege and entitlement to strong arm others to get her way. She could call the police or not.

Kind of like a white woman while I was reversing my car at a grocery parking. I took 3 to 5 seconds to reverse, and she felt entitled to drive fast across the aisle. 

So went through the trouble of chewing me out because driving forwards is faster and not everyone has time to waste. 

"Ok Karen" is the only thing you can say after that.

Just the level of entitlement. 

What you described loosely is an SJW.

• Haha 1

Antifa proved there isn’t a set definition for woke or Karen. >_<

People laugh when they hear it, because people with common sense seeing a white woman berating a cashier as she tries to return an ink cartridge with no receipt with:

"You know who I am. I was here a week ago. You can find me in your system" at a Wal Mart with a cashier who has a IDGAF look on their face, is precisely who you would call "Look Karen, you need a receipt" everyone would know.

No explanation needed.

That high inflection of speech can also be found within the woke category that was highjacked, as they remind you that there aren't any genders.

Hit them with logic and facts, and they go histrionic. They don't work in fact. They work in ideology.

Disagree, you're transphobic, racist or fasch. No support to why you are. They called you it, so it is. Just because.

*mic drop*.

If they want it broken down further, the woke movement started with some incredibly intelligent people. 

Now, they low IQ, loud, narssisstic and highly entitled.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Perspektiv said:

Hit them with logic and facts, and they go histrionic. They don't work in fact. They work in ideology.

Disagree, you're transphobic, racist or fasch. No support to why you are. They called you it, so it is. Just because.

*mic drop*.

For the win.

3 hours ago, Contrarian said:

What if one uses reactionary politics, however, they don't dress in the clothes of nationalism? Are they ok in your eyes? 

Because, I can make a list of politicians from any side that do that, reactionary politics the left uses, the right uses, anyone uses to get voters. 

Reactionary politics is always bad, regardless of how it's dressed up. Bill Maher is pretty reactionary, though he doesn't dress his stupid ideas up in nationalism. And to his credit, he's not authoritarian. So while he's reactionary, he's not a fascist.

36 minutes ago, Perspektiv said:

Whats the definition of woman?

Antifa:

image.png.92bc4899d106aced931fbe25c4422fef.png

Whats the definition of woke?

Antifa:

image.png.9ca05c3d37b487f0c10b3e5efda98c2d.png

Have I ever refused to define woman?

Have you gotten to the point where you're just lying now?

1 hour ago, Perspektiv said:

Thats not a Karen at all. O_o

A Karen is an entitled white woman, using her white privilege and entitlement to strong arm others to get her way. She could call the police or not.

Kind of like a white woman while I was reversing my car at a grocery parking. I took 3 to 5 seconds to reverse, and she felt entitled to drive fast across the aisle. 

So went through the trouble of chewing me out because driving forwards is faster and not everyone has time to waste. 

"Ok Karen" is the only thing you can say after that.

Just the level of entitlement. 

What you described loosely is an SJW.

When Trump tried to get Jimmy Kimmel fired for making fun of him, Kimmel said: Basically what happened is, President Karen asked to speak to my manager.

The archetypical Karen is a middle-aged white woman, but the term can be applied to anyone who acts that way. Plenty of people were calling Trump a Karen, saying he wanted to speak to America's manager, when he tried overturning the election.

2 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

I might or not have an eidetic memory.  I recall now Bill Maher laughing at Ann Coulter. Bill Maher and individuals of his industry who mock the other side, almost daily, are you a fan of his? In my opinion, they contribute to the prevalence of right-wing thuggery through his arrogance. Do you hold a different view? I am simply observing the motion of reactionary politics.

Bill Maher is funny sometimes, but I think he's helped normalize and justify fascism by lying about "left-wing extremism." Maher himself has said that the reason people are willing to support a buffoon like Trump is because they're trying to send a message that they're sick of wokeness and cancel culture. But the reason people are afraid of wokeness and cancel culture, two terms that mean nothing, is because of people like Maher. Maher repeats right-wing talking points about these things all the time. Basically, he's selling people the drugs, then complaining about people doing stupid things because they're hooked on drugs

Remember how I said enlightened centrism helps to normalize fascism? Maher does that through his being a liberal, but being reactionary when it comes to social issues. He "both sides" the two parties.

2 hours ago, CdnFox said:

I would just point out that it's pretty much all of them and you'd post a meme in frustration and go sulk?

Yeah,

Thank you for proving my point. 

2 hours ago, Perspektiv said:

Or when the woke doxx those saying there are two genders providing ambiguous "proof" of otherwise, to suppress freedom of speech.

While I disagree with those actions, that's not reactionary or authoritarian. Authoritarianism is something the government does and only the Right is trying to use government power to end freedom of speech.

6 minutes ago, Americana Antifa said:

Thank you for proving my point. 

So your point was you're a bit of a loser who can't handle having her emotion based beliefs challenged by fact?

Er.. well sure, anytime.

6 minutes ago, Americana Antifa said:

While I disagree with those actions, that's not reactionary or authoritarian. Authoritarianism is something the government does and only the Right is trying to use government power to end freedom of speech.

well as you're well aware that's a blatant lie. 

I get it - you think if you repeat a lie often enough someone will be stupid enough to believe it.  That's basically how the left works these days.  Probably not going to work out that way for you though.

15 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

I am surprised Bill Maher is viewed in the left-wing circles like this. Don't you see something wrong with your approach that even Bill Maherl, you start suspecting him?

It only seems like that to you because you only watch mainstream media, so you think Maher is on the Left. He's actually a liberal with a few surprisingly right-wing takes on things like cancel culture, economics, and Islam.

Almighty, may God help us if they have courts looking for suspected collaborators and you in charge, probably over half of society would be marched to prison. 

First of all, I don't think people should be arrested for thought crimes. Secondly, I don't think Maher is willingly helping fascism. I think he's like you, his politics just unintentionally normalize fascism.

5 minutes ago, Americana Antifa said:

You can't name any reactionary takes I've had.

You've never asked  :) If you'll recall you specifically said you WEREN"T going to ask about that :)

So - i never gave you something you didn't ask for.... but now it's my fault.  :)

Well seeing as you won't ask me, i'll ask you.  Can you provide an example of me being 'reactionary' here?

5 minutes ago, Americana Antifa said:

Apology accepted.

Well i'm sorry you're such an !diot if that's what you mean. :) 

56 minutes ago, Americana Antifa said:

but the term can be applied to anyone who acts that way.

I thought you were proving that Karen was an agreed upon term. You can't even agree on it being a white entitled woman. Age isn't the agreed upon factor. Its the skin color and entitlement level.

52 minutes ago, Americana Antifa said:

by lying about "left-wing extremism."

Where did he lie?

Or you mean, you feel he lied?

50 minutes ago, Americana Antifa said:

only the Right is trying to use government power to end freedom of speech.

You're the most biased leftist on this board. You literally couldn't find 5 qualities about the right that wasn't an underhanded insult, proving my point about how blind you are. 

Someone with a high IQ should be able to find 3 qualities easily, about someone they despise.

Simply put, they have the capacity to see beyond their hate. 

Logic sort of starts to be seen once you make that switch.

When you dismiss people you disagree with calling them fascists without explaining why, you are no different than the crackhead I walked by recently who kept screaming "Slave!" at every car, and pedestrian walking or driving to work. 

The epitome of slavery is being a slave to what you can't afford. 

1 minute ago, Perspektiv said:

I thought you were proving that Karen was an agreed upon term. You can't even agree on it being a white entitled woman. Age isn't the agreed upon factor. Its the skin color and entitlement level.

You're being bad faith now because you know you're wrong.

I acknowledged that the archetypical Karen is a middle-aged white woman, but the term is used for anyone who acts with a sense of self-entitlement.

Where did he lie?

There is no left-wing extremism in America.

You're the most biased leftist on this board. You literally couldn't find 5 qualities about the right that wasn't an underhanded insult, proving my point about how blind you are. 

How dare I not pretend the Right isn't horrible in order to come off as nicer!

14 minutes ago, Americana Antifa said:

Anyone who self-identifies with the collection of tropes that society assigns females at birth.

So there is no connection between biology and being a woman?

10 minutes ago, Americana Antifa said:

AHHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well whatever shred of credibility you may have had left just flushed itself down the toilet :)

1 hour ago, Americana Antifa said:

There is extremism on both sides of the aisle.

You being blind to it, doesn't negate its existence.

How dare I not pretend the Right isn't horrible

Am eluding to your biases that blind you. You can't even mention 3 good things about the right. I could mention good things about both. Bad things about both. Life is about balance. 

You being unable to proves my point. 

Anyone who self-identifies with the collection of tropes that society assigns females at birth.

That is an incredibly wordy way to say absolutely nothing.

So again, proving my point. You're unable to define the word in an even coherent fashion that remotely is rational or even conventional.

12 hours ago, Perspektiv said:

There is extremism on both sides of the aisle.

Give me examples of left-wing extremism in America. And not random fringe cases. Give me examples of the left-wing establishment acting as extreme as the right-wing establishment.

Am eluding to your biases that blind you. You can't even mention 3 good things about the right. I could mention good things about both. Bad things about both. Life is about balance. 

That's because there is nothing good about the Right. I believe in states' rights, but the Right doesn't. They only believe in states' rights when they don't have federal power. I believe in gun rights, but the Right doesn't. They're already talking about restricting gun rights for trans people since they plan on killing them all soon.

The Right is all about hierarchy. The people at the top have all the power, the workers have none. I see nothing good about that.

So again, proving my point. You're unable to define the word in an even coherent fashion that remotely is rational or even conventional.

Bullshit. There's nothing incoherent there. Woman identity is a culture, just like goth identity is a culture. The only difference is that woman identity is assigned to females at birth. I recognize that a woman is anyone who identifies with that culture. A woman is someone who identifies as a woman, much like a goth is someone who identifies as a goth, a scene kid is someone who identifies as a scene kid, and so on.

You just can't accept this because you don't want to accept that trans women are women.

12 hours ago, Contrarian said:

Madame, you fail to comprehend; I employ MSM just as they employ sheep in their followers. I utilize them as a source of data, particularly favoring left-wing outlets for their exceptional photo galleries. This explains why some right-wing individuals mistakenly believe I am aligned with the opposition.

And I'm saying that this gives you a warped view of politics in America. It leads you to thinking people like Bill Maher and Joe Biden are on the Left. You don't know about actual left-wing media, so you think that CNN is left-wing.

It is the reactionary politics of both Maher and your own that ultimately brought about the rise of Trump. It seems history may repeat itself, as your side appears to have learnt nothing about the perils of reactionary politics.

What politics do I have that you think brought about Trumpism? What reactionary political takes do I have?

I guarantee your answer is going to be something I never actually expressed any belief in.

Please refrain from comparing me to Bill Maher, as he is a self-serving opportunist who profits by pandering to followers, when things get hot, he switches gears to make ratings, selling them the sweet indulgence of his show. In contrast, I operate in the genuine private sector, while Maher thrives in the realm of manipulation.

But you do realize that you're both contrarians who dishonestly equate "both sides," thus helping to normalize fascism, yes?

49 minutes ago, Americana Antifa said:

There's some.

Then why wasn't that in your definition?

Sounds like you effed it up again. You really suck at definitions .

Heres' what the dictionary has to say

woman

woo͝m′ən

noun

1. An adult female human.
  2. Women considered as a group; womankind.
  3. An adult female human belonging to a specified occupation, group, nationality, or other category. Often used in combination.

Maybe seeing as you suck so bad at creating definitions you should stick with the established ones.

6 hours ago, Americana Antifa said:

Bullshit.

Sums up about 99.99% of what comes out of your mouth. 

The irony of you blasting extremists, while pushing extremist views is baffling. Your screen name is the icing on the irony cake. You calling anyone who disagrees fascists (using identical tactics as those who wish to control speech) the cherry on top. 

I feel sorry for the future generations, and its no wonder China feels world order is up for the taking.

I sometimes looked at your posts expecting something serious, which is silly like someone watching Fox or CNN News expecting objective news.

Edited by Perspektiv
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Perspektiv said:

Sums up about 99.99% of what comes out of your mouth. 

The irony of you blasting extremists, while pushing extremist views is baffling. Your screen name is the icing on the irony cake. You calling anyone who disagrees fascists (using identical tactics as those who wish to control speech) the cherry on top. 

I feel sorry for the future generations, and its no wonder China feels world order is up for the taking.

I sometimes looked at your posts expecting something serious, which is silly like someone watching Fox or CNN News expecting objective news.

You didn't address my takes because you know I'm correct.

And no, I don't call anyone who disagrees a fascist. I don't think you're a fascist, I think you have centrist brain rot.