Trump Loses $5 million in Rape/Defamation Case

20 hours ago, robosmith said:

Bragging about AND executing sexual ASSAULT is FAR WORSE, but you give Trump a PASS for that with your lame CLAIM of a dishonest JURY. ?

It's really strange that YOU'RE so DELUGINAL you believe YOUR WORDS POSTED HERE mean more than a trial in court. LMAO

Mostly hearsay - manufactured evidence by the democrats. 

Sure, Donald Trump can be somewhat of an a$$hole, but so are most icons and politicians. 

The difference here is that he has a target on his back. The real wrong is from the f*cking hypocrites who want his head. 

Edited by Deluge

13 minutes ago, Rebound said:

Did you know that whispering in someone’s ear is not sexual assault?

Did you know that an old man putting his hands on children, whispering in their ears, and sniffing their hair in public -- while cameras are rolling -- is not only creepy as f*ck, but also stupidly brave? Did you know that doing the above is a strong indication that the old pervert could be into a lot more creepiness, OFF camera, than what's already been displayed? 

Edited by Deluge

5 hours ago, Rebound said:

No, I can’t agree with that. 
Trump is a convicted fraud and a convicted sex predator. Biden is accused of unproven things by his political opponents. 

But the real difference is this: If these financial accusations against Biden are true, I will not vote for him.  

The accusations posted HERE are against "the Biden family," NOT Joe.

I know you won't fall for the smear by innuendo. 

1 hour ago, Deluge said:

Joe Biden is protected by the legal system as well as the media. That's what happens when woke cultists aren't kept in check. 

Donald Trump is so much better fit to lead this country, and it isn't even a discussion. 

Only if you like FASCISTS who try to DESTROY DEMOCRACY.

55 minutes ago, Deluge said:

Downplaying pedophilic behavior is the mark of a pedophile in denial. Are you sure you aren't wanted by the police? How was your stint with NAMBLA? 

Of course YOU CANNOT show us the LAW or DEFINITION which makes hair sniffing pedophilia. LMAO

Cause that's ONLY your FANTASY.

49 minutes ago, Deluge said:

Mostly hearsay - manufactured evidence by the democrats. 

Sure, Donald Trump can be somewhat of an a$$hole, but so are most icons and politicians. 

The difference here is that he has a target on his back. The real wrong is from the f*cking hypocrites who want his head. 

Trump is CONVICTED, NOT JUST an AHOLE. Stay tuned, MORE convictions to come.

• Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, Deluge said:

Did you know that an old man putting his hands on children, whispering in their ears, and sniffing their hair in public -- while cameras are rolling -- is not only creepy as f*ck, but also stupidly brave? Did you know that doing the above is a strong indication that the old pervert could be into a lot more creepiness, OFF camera, than what's already been displayed? 

Pols kissing babies is a long and hallowed tradition in THIS COUNTRY. LMAO

1 hour ago, Deluge said:

Downplaying pedophilic behavior is the mark of a pedophile in denial. Are you sure you aren't wanted by the police? How was your stint with NAMBLA? 

Whispering into a child's ear is not pedophile behavior.

Getting convicted of sexual assault is.

You are butt buddies with your convicted sexual predator Donald.

You protect him like you love him.

How long have you been in love with your convicted sexual predator?

Are you in love with any other convicted sexual predators?

Let's face it, you're a convicted sexual predator lover. Just like all the other halfwit convicted sexual predator lovers.

Edited by CrakHoBarbie

2 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Apparently you are completely IGNORANT of this country's traditions.

The team that wrote your algorithms must have been high on LSD, and no, that's not Al Gore's rhythms dancing Dub Step.

• Haha 1

Why the E. Jean Carroll Verdict Will Matter to Voters

The unanimous jury verdict that has turned Donald Trump from an alleged sexual assaulter into a proven one may create political shockwaves if recent history is any guide.

As numerous empirical studies have shown, the American public has come to view sexual assault as a form of abusing power that can disqualify a perpetrator from holding public office. Trump may suffer significant political damage from this new majoritarian understanding. 

25.png

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Deluge said:

Spoken like a true NAMBLA disciple. lol

Let's see what the old child molester is up to in this video. ;)

Donald was even stu_id enough to admit publicly that he is a sexual predator.

"I move on them like a b__tch"

"I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful... I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything."

""Grab them by the pu_sy. You can do anything."

Yeah... Your demigod is not very bit the intellectual his moronic minions are.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Americana Antifa said:

Are pronouns ever used in identity politics?

I was referring to your racism here.

There is no racism over here. There is lots of racism over there, though. 

Check out this opinion piece from Jeff Charles; it's quite telling. 

https://www.newsweek.com/democrats-treat-black-americans-like-political-pawns-no-wonder-were-jumping-ship-opinion-1704995

20 hours ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

Donald was even stu_id enough to admit publicly that he is a sexual predator.

"I move on them like a b__tch"

"I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful... I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything."

""Grab them by the pu_sy. You can do anything."

Yeah... Your demigod is not very bit the intellectual his moronic minions are.

Joe Biden is trash. Donald Trump is the better man. 

1 minute ago, Deluge said:

Joe Biden is trash. Donald Trump is the better man. 

That sick F-ck Trump said that celebrities are allowed to grab women’s private parts.  He said it UNDER OATH, so he obviously believes it. 

Do you think a celebrity is allowed to grab your wife’s breasts if he feels like it? 

23 hours ago, Deluge said:

It isn’t sex. It just isn’t.

1 minute ago, Rebound said:

That sick F-ck Trump said that celebrities are allowed to grab women’s private parts.  He said it UNDER OATH, so he obviously believes it. 

Do you think a celebrity is allowed to grab your wife’s breasts if he feels like it? 

Look, I'm not defending Trump's character, I'm just saying he's less evil than the hair sniffer, therefore, he's a better fit for the White House. 

Let's see how Biden fares in a river of lawsuits if the Right ever gets the courage to nail his old ass to a tree. 

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Rebound said:

Guess he does.