The benefits of colonialism

40 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Sorry for peeing on your pancakes like this but Canadian isn't a race.

"Settlers" is.  White european.

Besides which I'm an Earthing so you can't even call me a speciesist bigot.

I honestly misread that as 'earthworm' for a second there. I was like "Dude - how do you type?!?!?!

Notwithstanding all the fish I've killed.

That's Ichthyophobic

1 hour ago, CdnFox said:

"Settlers" is.  White european.

Actually settlers come from all over the world but since you insist on being so Eurocentrist about it (the colonial mindset just can't help itself I guess) you can always go back to where you came from.

As an Earthing I'm always home no matter where I am. And I'd sure appreciate it if ya'll would get your stupid countries off my planet.

Thanks.

1 hour ago, CdnFox said:

That's Ichthyophobic

Nope, I love fish and I try to kill them as humanely as possible.

22 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Actually settlers come from all over the world

No, immigrants come from all over the world. but they're not settlers. The country has long been settled.  the settlers who settled the land were vastly predominently white europeans, and mostly from england or france

And when first nations people say settlers - that's pretty much what they mean. It's racist.

but since you insist on being so Eurocentrist about it (the colonial mindset just can't help itself I guess) you can always go back to where you came from.

This is where i came from.  Sad to see you're a racist bigot tho ,

As an Earthing I'm always home no matter where I am. And I'd sure appreciate it if ya'll would get your stupid countries off my planet.

Good - go to mars and be home there seeing as you're home whereever you are.

And traditionally earthlings are human. I'm not sure you' d qualify.

Nope, I love fish and I try to kill them as humanely as possible.

Oh - right. No sense of humor. Sorry - i forgot that you're not a real little boy :)

2 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Well its not what I mean at all.

Yeah it is. The only difference is you want to pretend everyone today is ALSO a settler and a colonist so you can de-humanize them.

2 minutes ago, eyeball said:

And everyone you disagree with is either a racist or a liar....yawn.... 

You find it odd that I only agree with non-racists or truthful people?  :)   Tell the truth and don't be a racist-bigot and we probably won't have all that much to disagree about :)   it's hilarious to me that you think i should be AGREEING with liars and racists

15 minutes ago, eyeball said:

No it really isn't. You simply can't help yourself from saying that because you're a right wing conservative and I'm not.  That's all there is to it.

No, you simply lie about it to hide your racism towards those you consider 'colonial' or 'setllers'.

You've already suggested you feel that people arriving now are settlers. We know they're not - that's not in any reasonable sense a proper use of the word.  IT's only purpose is to be used as a pejorative.

Every racist and racist group in history has a justification for their racism and most claim 'they're not racist they're just stating the facts. "

Tell me all about how you use the word ni@@er in a 'nice' way too while your'e at it. Yeash.

Just now, CdnFox said:

No, you simply lie about it to hide your racism

I get it that you have no choice but to say these things because everything else you believe is predicated on them.

You've already suggested you feel that people arriving now are settlers. We know they're not - that's not in any reasonable sense a proper use of the word.  IT's only purpose is to be used as a pejorative.

No its only to get up your nose.  I'm a settler, I came from Toronto and put down roots and settled in where I've lived now for nearly 50 years. If you recall I told you this before but you had some other picayune reason for declaring that was a lie.  See how it works?  It's what you do. It's who you are. You cannot help yourself.

11 minutes ago, eyeball said:

I get it that you have no choice but to say these things because everything else you believe is predicated on them.

I get that you have to lie to avoid dealing with the issues.

11 minutes ago, eyeball said:

No its only to get up your nose.  I'm a settler, I came from Toronto and put down roots and settled in where I've lived now for nearly 50 years. If you recall I told you this before but you had some other picayune reason for declaring that was a lie.  See how it works?  It's what you do. It's who you are. You cannot help yourself.

Nice backpeddal :)

I didn't declare that it was a lie at all.  You claimed that when you moved you lived in the same place you moved into for nearly 50 years. You LATER claimed you built your house that you were living in now like 30 years ago or something.  I pointed out the discrepancy and said you can't be living in the same place if you only built the place you're in 30 years ago and moved 50.

And that actually turns out to be true. I discovered that using this crazy new thing called math :)

And no you're not a settler. Why would you think moving 50 years ago makes you a sellter? This country was settled 150 years ago at least and arguably more.

And that doesn't make you any less of a racist :)

1 hour ago, CdnFox said:

I  didn't declare that it was a lie at all.  You claimed that when you moved you lived in the same place you moved into for nearly 50 years. You LATER claimed you built your house that you were living in now like 30 years ago or something.  I pointed out the discrepancy and said you can't be living in the same place if you only built the place you're in 30 years ago and moved 50.

See what I mean, petty and worthless...it's what you are.

Got your rubber and glue handy?

Edited by eyeball

2 hours ago, CdnFox said:

You claimed that when you moved you lived in the same place you moved into for nearly 50 years. You LATER claimed you built your house that you were living in now like 30 years ago or something.  I pointed out the discrepancy and said you can't be living in the same place if you only built the place you're in 30 years ago and moved 50.

Or it could be that he moved to the "place" where he lives 50 years ago, lived in an apartment for 20 years, then built his own house.

9 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

Or it could be that he moved to the "place" where he lives 50 years ago, lived in an apartment for 20 years, then built his own house.

Not how he phrased it. And the way the topic was going it was relevant that he wasn't in the same house all that time.  But i can understand why a chronic liar like yourself would feel the need to defend what he perceives to be a lie :)

Edited by CdnFox

1 hour ago, eyeball said:

See what I mean, petty and worthless...it's what you are.

Awwww - the liar feels that truth is pretty much worthless :)

1 hour ago, eyeball said:

Got your rubber and glue handy?

got your therapists number handy?

Don't blame me for your failings in life

Just now, CdnFox said:

Not how he phrased it. And the way the topic was going it was relevant that he wasn't in the same house all that time.  But i can understand why a chronic liar like yourself would feel the need to defend what he perceives to be a lie :)

I read the original comment a few weeks ago and that's what I understood him to mean. I found your interpretation confused.

If eyeball cares enough maybe he can explain it to you.

One should not presume.

When you presume, you make a pre out of...

er, you get the picture.

Actually naa, probably not

;) 

6 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

When I was a kid in Ontario we moved all over the place. Then I came to this place and settled down, just about 50 years ago now.

I rented the place across the road from where I built the house we moved into 38 years ago.

I'm sure you guys can do the math. 

6 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

I read the original comment a few weeks ago and that's what I understood him to mean. I found your interpretation confused.

Confused?  No, he's just a mediocre troll who gets his jollies from being a sphincter.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

Actually we need do nothing at all,

just sit back and watch your naive theories

come apart all on their own.

Worst attempt at haiku ever.

in any case if that were true that's what you would have done :)   Instead, looks like i live rent free in your heads.  Which is good because looking around sure as hell nobody'd pay to be in there....