Bruce Jenner's Chromosome Count has not changed

10 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

Yes. It's genetic. Not hormonal. which is precisely what the paper says. Sorry kiddo.

The paper that I posted clearly says... *sighs* ... Sure, you're right. That's exactly what it says. Go forth smartly. ?

Nope, not many.  But sure there are deformities out there. But they are not the way we're designed.

We're not "designed" at all. Unless you believe in intelligent design, which would actually explain so much.

The way conservatives talk about sex and gender has more to do with religion than anything. I think a lot of y'all believe that there are male/female souls.

ROFLMAO - now it's genocide.

ROFLMAO - Now? I thought I called you out on being genocidal before.

Projection! Deflection!  GET BACK HERE WITH THOSE GOALPOSTS!!!!! :) ROFLMAO! You need to change your word of the day calander :)

There's no projection involved in  the slightest :)  That's just good old observation :)  LOL Poor little muffin, everyone knows your tells 

That sure is a lot of smilies in one paragraph. Hmmm.....

Just now, Americana Antifa said:

The paper that I posted clearly says... *sighs* ... Sure, you're right. That's exactly what it says. Go forth smartly. ?

Well thats what happens when you lie kid.  Glad you're learning not to double down on it tho.

We're not "designed" at all. Unless you believe in intelligent design, which would actually explain so much.

Your stupidest and most petty comment of the month. And it was already up against some pretty stiff competition.

The way conservatives talk about sex and gender has more to do with religion than anything. I think a lot of y'all believe that there are male/female souls.

Sorry i'm not religious. I know you think somehow all conservatives are the same person and do the same things and think the same things - but actually they're just people. I know you can't get your head around that.

ROFLMAO - Now? I thought I called you out on being genocidal before.

Nope, it's new.  But not surprising - you've lied about me being everything else negative you can think of :)

You're a racist bigoted sexist anti-semite and a leftie - of COURSE you're going to accuse everyone else of everything you can to cover your own sins.

That sure is a lot of smilies in one paragraph. Hmmm.....

Yep - :) if nothing else watching you does make me laugh :)

17 hours ago, CdnFox said:

well science isn't a motive, it's just a method.

You obviously felt the need to share the science with everyone and have a discussion about it. Whatever prompted that feeling and action would be the motive.

This is where I get the impression that there are nothing but blue state third grade dropouts posting at this forum, when I hear stupid responses like that.

What's the motivation for sharing that SCIENCE?

Kinda basic. Men and men and women and women, (and in blue states, sheep are nervous). You cannot become a woman by putting on a dress or getting a castration operation. Chromosomes do not change. So this whole crap about trannies is just another bullshit ploy by the left to create another victim group. And most of America is not buying it.

51 minutes ago, reason10 said:

This is where I get the impression that there are nothing but blue state third grade dropouts posting at this forum, when I hear stupid responses like that.

Well that's because you're not very bright.  But I do try to account for that and make it as easy for you as possible :)

Also - canadaian.  So 'blue' is our right wing colour.

What i said was true. Science is a method. You don't do something because 'science'.  Your motive will be something else.  Like perhaps "I felt that people didn't know the science behind this and i wanted to spread it".

What's the motivation for sharing that SCIENCE?

As noted, that's stupid. Be smarter.

Kinda basic. Men and men and women and women, (and in blue states, sheep are nervous). You cannot become a woman by putting on a dress or getting a castration operation. Chromosomes do not change. So this whole crap about trannies is just another bullshit ploy by the left to create another victim group. And most of America is not buying it.

Yeah - those are the facts, but not why you felt the need to share the facts.

Do you get what 'motive' means?  Do you need me to post the dictionary definition for you?

You're being a complete asshat.  Try and be smarter than the florida 2nd grader you mentioned before. The 'Motive" would be "why did you feel the need to raise this subject for discussion' -  "Science" is not an answer to that. 

• Like 1

Well that's because you're not very bright.  But I do try to account for that and make it as easy for you as possible :)

Also - canadaian.  So 'blue' is our right wing colour.

What i said was true. Science is a method. You don't do something because 'science'.  Your motive will be something else.  Like perhaps "I felt that people didn't know the science behind this and i wanted to spread it".

I'm brighter than any liberal here. For that matter so are Florida third graders. Liberals here are pretty stupid.

Yeah - those are the facts, but not why you felt the need to share the facts.
Asked and answered, many times. A man cannot become a woman just because he wants to. And Vice Versa.

Do you get what 'motive' means?  Do you need me to post the dictionary definition for you?

I'm not being accused of a crime (at least not one that's on the books). My "motive" is the same as anyone else here, Conservative or !diot.

You're being a complete asshat.  Try and be smarter than the florida 2nd grader you mentioned before. The 'Motive" would be "why did you feel the need to raise this subject for discussion' -  "Science" is not an answer to that.

Asked and answered. Try paying attention. Right now, you couldn't pass a Florida fourth grade test.

1 hour ago, reason10 said:

I'm brighter than any liberal here. For that matter so are Florida third graders. Liberals here are pretty stupid.

Setting the bar pretty low for yourself i'd say :)

Asked and answered, many times. A man cannot become a woman just because he wants to. And Vice Versa.

Again - that's a fact, its not a motivation for why you felt the desire to share the fact

I'm not being accused of a crime (at least not one that's on the books). My "motive" is the same as anyone else here, Conservative or !diot.

You're not under a lawful requirement to share it if that's what you mean :) But thats' what he was asking.

Asked and answered.

It really wasn't answered. Maybe its ok if we leave that bar a little low for you :)

22 hours ago, reason10 said:

You were definitely socially promoted through an inferior blue state public school, making stupid statements like that, especially when the SCIENCE here says otherwise.

They let you teach children? Sad!

Every correctly formed human cell has 23 pairs of chromosomes. Male, Female, gay, lesbian, trans, black, white, Asian, even Floridians have 23 pairs of chromosomes. 

Got it? 

What you’re trying to wrap your mind around are the X and Y chromosomes.  These indicate Male and Female gender.  But the X and Y chromosomes are not all of what make a person male or female… not by a long shot. DNA can exist in at least hundreds of billions of unique combinations, and it changes throughout a human’s life, replicating many trillions of times.  Obviously, the cell duplications within a baby are not the same as in a grown adult.  So what is it that cause some women to grow beards? What causes some women to have huge breasts, while others have small breasts? Why do some men grow breasts?  And on and on.  DNA is not static in design. The X and Y chromosomes don’t determine everything about how our bodies regulate testosterone and estrogen and a thousand other things. 

What I do know is that when I turned 15, all I could think of was having sex with women.  And as I figure it, if a man has that strong an urge and it’s for another man, it’s his business as long as it’s consensual, same as straight people.  Jesus was very clear that we should not judge such things. 

Edited by Rebound

They let you teach children? Sad!

Why is it whenever you retards lose an argument, you automatically become an expert on public education? I TEACH CHILDREN, TEENAGERS, etc. I'm in a red state, which is superior to the ignorant shithole that vomited you into the gene pool. The CHILDREN in the superior state of Florida are smarter than the adults in your ignorant shithole blue state.

They let you have sex with children? Sad!

Setting the bar pretty low for yourself i'd say

The bar was set before I got here. Some liberals take many years to manufacture such stupidity.

Again - that's a fact, its not a motivation for why you felt the desire to share the fact

1. Men thinking they can become women is a legitimate political discussion subject today. (You need to get out more.) 2. Liberals here are physically allergic to facts. Just think of me as highly educated pollen to a bunch of ignorant sinuses.

It really wasn't answered. Maybe its ok if we leave that bar a little low for you

This is like dealing with children, and now I'm thinking BLUE STATE children, since Florida children must seem like college professors to the ignorant, stupid adults here.

You goose steppers NOT LIKING THE ANSWER does not mean the answer wasn't given.

Geez! Are you goose steppers even toilet trained?

2 hours ago, Rebound said:

What I do know is that when I turned 15, all I could think of was having sex with women.  

But we DO know from tonnes of research that that desire for women instead of men is not really genetically based.  Genetics leads to a predisposition to that, but there are other factors as well including societal and other external inputs.

I'm not a million percent sure why that's particularly relevant-  you're still you, it's not like you made some decision at some point to be straight or gay after looking at all your options or something :)   But - there is no gay gene.

And you're also a little wrong on the chromosome thing.  That actually DOES determine how your body develops next. One sequence and you will grow testes which will produce hormones and changes that influence your biological development. So the chromosomes really can be said to determine whether or not you're a male or female. What IS true is that then after that all kinds of things go on and you can get 'errors' in how your body develops same as any other biological system.

But aside from mutation and abnormality, you're still essentially a woman or man and thats based on the chromosomes.

On 5/2/2023 at 10:34 PM, Americana Antifa said:

So what you originally said is: "Hormones is what your body produces because of your sex, which is geneticly determined not hormonally determined."

What this source is actually saying is that the chromosome pairings will produce the hormones that create either a male or a female. Sex is determined at conception in that this is when the chromosome pairing and thus the subsequent hormone washes happen. This is partially what they mean by saying testes/ovaries will synthesize sex hormones that result in phenotypes.

Also, this is a very short overview of sex that lacks important details, such as the fact that many people don't have an XX or an XY.

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/differences-in-sex-development/

"Some people have a chromosome pattern other than the usual XY or XX. They may have one X chromosome (XO), or they may have an extra chromosome (XXY)."

This is why biologists are saying that sex is more bimodal than binary.  Even if two people both have an XX, the levels of hormones will be different. Plus we still don't actually know what the distribution for hormone pairings is because so many cases go undiagnosed.

https://sciencebasedmedicine.org/the-science-of-biological-sex/

"Further still, genes alone are not the whole picture of biological sex. There are a host of epigenetic factors at play, including hormone levels at different stages of development, hormone receptor sensitivity, and metabolic factors. All of these influence the development of sexual characteristics, which can vary along a spectrum. For example, there are XY females who are chromosomal males but develop mostly or entirely female because of androgen insensitivity. There are, essentially, women walking around who have no idea they have XY chromosomes."

As usual, I know you don't really care about this, you just need "scientific" reasons to justify your support for genocide, but there are probably other people here who are interested.

This is projection. Even if a person is wrong about something, that doesn't mean they lied. They could just honestly be mistaken. The reason you claimed it was a lie is because you actually lie a lot.

Question: These chromosomal oddities...what's the percentage that this occurs?

8 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Question: These chromosomal oddities...what's the percentage that this occurs?

Pretty small. Most sources I've seen have said like 1% - 3%.

Basically, we accept that these people are outliers within the bimodal sex distribution. But we can't do the same for trans people, who are also outliers, because it might help Republicans win elections if we're transphobic.

1 hour ago, Americana Antifa said:

Pretty small. Most sources I've seen have said like 1% - 3%.

Basically, we accept that these people are outliers within the bimodal sex distribution. But we can't do the same for trans people, who are also outliers, because it might help Republicans win elections if we're transphobic.

Ya knowww...I'm a little tired of your assumptions. While some people may really be "transphobic", many many more just are not comfortable with trannie play time. Nobody can demand they capitulate to these new edicts. 

If adult life includes trannie play time, that's fine. But the idea that such...extremely small percentage of people with a kink for sexualized LARPing, should be strutting their stuff in front of kids, is just a dumb idea. Next you'll wanna get Stormy Daniels to give blowjob lessons in Jr. High...

Edited by Nationalist

14 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Ya knowww...I'm a little tired of your assumptions. While some people may really be "transphobic", many many more just are not comfortable with trannie play time. Nobody can demand they capitulate to these new edicts. 

By "trannie play time" you mean what? Trans people existing out of the closet?

If adult life includes trannie play time, that's fine. But the idea that such...extremely small percentage of people with a kink for sexualized LARPing, should be strutting their stuff in front of kids, is just a dumb idea. Next you'll wanna get Stormy Daniels to give blowjob lessons in Jr. High...

So you think all trans people are just people who have a fetish for transitioning? If you're serious, we can debunk this, but... really?!

10 hours ago, CdnFox said:

But we DO know from tonnes of research that that desire for women instead of men is not really genetically based.  Genetics leads to a predisposition to that, but there are other factors as well including societal and other external inputs.

I'm not a million percent sure why that's particularly relevant-  you're still you, it's not like you made some decision at some point to be straight or gay after looking at all your options or something :)   But - there is no gay gene.

And you're also a little wrong on the chromosome thing.  That actually DOES determine how your body develops next. One sequence and you will grow testes which will produce hormones and changes that influence your biological development. So the chromosomes really can be said to determine whether or not you're a male or female. What IS true is that then after that all kinds of things go on and you can get 'errors' in how your body develops same as any other biological system.

But aside from mutation and abnormality, you're still essentially a woman or man and thats based on the chromosomes.

Explain what you mean by “one sequence”. What is this sequence? Is it the same in every person, or different?

Edited by Rebound