Transgender Issues

6 hours ago, I am Groot said:

This is the kind of thing you'll see in Canada if the Trudeau, Hardner and Antifa crowd have their way. A young girl pushed to have a double mastectomy because she started thinking she might be a boy. No therapy. No psychiatric treatment. Come right in and we'll put you on drugs and take off your breasts!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12206847/Woman-pressured-breast-removal-13-erroneous-belief-transgender-lawsuit.html

There already are thousands of lawsuits in the UK. Guaranteed once this current wave of teens become adults, there will be thousands of those very same lawsuits, here.

This is why policy is best to be created based on logic. Not emotions.

Granted someone who genuinely is trans, should have accessible treatment, but to push this onto impressionable kids, is insanity at best. Barbaric at worst.

This is also what happens when you silence any voice of reason, that is heavily medically trained.

Being inclusive is good, but shouldn't come at the expense of childhood, women and other things you can't put this ideology ahead of. Am not surprised at the level of push back and anger regarding this subject, and the only ones who stand to be hurt by it, are the trans community.

• 1 month later...

What bothers me the most, is the government backing the self victimization from this group.

If I don't gender you properly, this is somehow violence. 

If you tell me your pronouns are "xir" and I don't do my homework and comply, am somehow abusing you.

Nobody it seems, want to tell this group, welcome to the real world. 

Where nobody gives a s*** how you feel inside.

Do you think a white person clutching their purse or belongings with my black a** walking past them being hurtful will care about this?

They don't want to get robbed, and I look like most police descriptions. 

I can make a joke about it, because I am not a victim.

You give power to words, based on how you choose to react to them.

If being called xir, or failure of which is so triggering, you go into a state of high anxiety, just maybe you may need to accept that you are too weak to be out in the real world.

The planet can't cater to your every whim. You're not that important.

Not even King Charles could make such demands without appearing crazy and narssissistic. 

The fact we reward this behavior, is what is of utmost disturbing nature to me.

2 hours ago, Perspektiv said:

If you tell me your pronouns are "xir" and I don't do my homework and comply, am somehow abusing you.

This is not the case in the domain of law.  Harassment and actual discrimination is a broad category and that's the only area in which pronouns could get you in legal trouble.  But I could be prosecuted for harassment based on calling you anything really.

4 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

This is not the case in the domain of law.  Harassment and actual discrimination is a broad category and that's the only area in which pronouns could get you in legal trouble.  But I could be prosecuted for harassment based on calling you anything really.

It does play into other factors and gets more complex tho,

If you call someone a jerk and punch them in the face because you're mad then it's just a regular crime

If you misgender a person and punch them - there's a good chance it becomes  a "HATE" crime. 

And yet if they call you a  B*tch or a P*ussy which is basically the same thing - back to regular crime.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'll just pop this little item in here to show how terrified authorities are of running afoul of the trans lobby. So terrified they basically won't enforce orders on pedophiles to stay away from children if they claim they're 'trans'.

https://reduxx.info/exclusive-trans-woman-confronted-by-mother-in-swimming-pool-locker-room-is-a-convicted-pedophile/

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/12/2023 at 10:05 PM, I am Groot said:

So terrified they basically won't enforce orders on pedophiles to stay away from children if they claim they're 'trans'.

Am not surprised. I mean, being trans, automatically gives a day camp instructor that is male, the rights to sleep in the same room as female children.

Any biological male, the world over would cry foul. But this at a few instances I can recall that at least got reported, slid past any radars with no issue.

Boggles the mind. 

This trans ideology has ingeniously muscled its way past common sense and any type of rational thinking. 

No way any politician could harness itself onto this, for political gain.

I think if we could go back to respecting everyone's differences, and in how it makes each one of us unique, vs gaslighting one another that there are literally zero differences between a woman with a penis and balls, and one with a vagina and a female reproductive system, that the world would be a better place.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/2/2023 at 7:19 AM, Michael Hardner said:

But I could be prosecuted for harassment based on calling you anything really.

Weaponizing gender ideology, has nothing to do with caring about these people. In fact, the violent acts against these people, has increased with the new movement shoving down ideology down throats. Instead of protection, they've become targets.

This is about control. Nothing more.

So it turns out 90% of 'trans' people aren't much interested in changing their gender after all - at least not physically. 

That little nugget of info dropped into this story about a trans 'woman' cricketer chosen to be on Canada's national team.

https://unherd.com/thepost/why-isnt-canadas-trans-cricketer-more-embarrassed/

4 hours ago, Perspektiv said:

Weaponizing gender ideology, has nothing to do with caring about these people. In fact, the violent acts against these people, has increased with the new movement shoving down ideology down throats. Instead of protection, they've become targets.

This is about control. Nothing more.

Your assessment of the causes is subjective and loaded with blame the victim type logic.

Freedom is not a new ideology, and blaming all trans folk because some hotheads engender hate towards them is a non starter.

"If black people knew their place there wouldn't be so much racism"

5 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

blame the victim

I'm blaming gender ideology being forced in spaces it doesn't belong in. Not the trans community. The community has nothing to do with it.

5 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

"If black people knew their place there wouldn't be so much racism"

Or shaming white people based on a past that no longer is in occurrence like slavery. A bit closer to point that was being made. Insulting and shaming white people, and forcing this down their throats, is how you divide.

6 hours ago, I am Groot said:

So it turns out 90% of 'trans' people aren't much interested in changing their gender after all - at least not physically. 

I feel its wrong to force a biological woman to shower with someone who still has male appendages in a sporting world.

3 hours ago, Perspektiv said:

I feel its wrong to force a biological woman to shower with someone who still has male appendages in a sporting world.

I feel it's wrong for anyone whose body is male to be allowed to participate in women sports as anything other than a coach.

• Like 1