Jump to content

A Study of the CURRENT State of Liberal and Conservative Ideologies


Nationalist

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Nationalist said:

I wasn't talking about people who deny climate change...but you knew that didn't you.

You were talking about a serious discussion on political ideology and you started from the perspective of a wingnut.

Therefore: Dismissed!

Easy enough.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Was the FBI, CIA and other government agencies telling social media what to propagate and what to ban? Yes.

So its hundreds of people doing the telling, how many people are being told thousands?

Do you have any stats on this?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, bcsapper said:

You were talking about a serious discussion on political ideology and you started from the perspective of a wingnut.

Therefore: Dismissed!

Easy enough.

OK so this is another problem. You're not discussing or even debating. You're just interested in scolding for your percetion of being slighted.

Why don't you just name your term and we can discuss that? Here...I'll start.

I thought some about how to term people with a seemingly overwhelming need to save the world...which in essence is what climate control advocates are trying to do...and are perfectly willing to impose hardships on the population in order to achieve their goal. Their overriding belief...hence their "religion".

Edited by Nationalist
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

OK so this is another problem. You're not discussing or even debating. You're just interested in scolding for your percetion of being slighted.

Why don't you just name your term and we can discuss that? Here...I'll start.

I thought some about how to term people with a seemingly overwhelming need to save the world...which in essence is what climate control advocates are trying to do...and are perfectly willing to impose hardships on the population in order to achieve their goal. Their overriding belief...hence their "religion".

You can call them whatever you want.  What you shouldn't do is pretend you want to have a rational, non-partisan discussion about ideologies.

If you start with a conspiracy minded position that is driven by right wing denial of the science on the subject, you don't instill any confidence that any other subject broached will be treated any differently.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, eyeball said:

So its hundreds of people doing the telling, how many people are being told thousands?

Do you have any stats on this?

Some...

"Between January 2020 and November 2022, there were over 150 emails between the FBI and former Twitter Trust and Safety chief Yoel Roth,” Taibbi wrote, referring to the executive who helped suppress The Post’s reporting on first son Hunter Biden’s extensive overseas business interests."

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

You can call them whatever you want.  What you shouldn't do is pretend you want to have a rational, non-partisan discussion about ideologies.

If you start with a conspiracy minded position that is driven by right wing denial of the science on the subject, you don't instill any confidence that any other subject broached will be treated any differently.

Lol...so you don't want to discuss or debate. Just scold.

Understood.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, bcsapper said:

You can call them whatever you want.  What you shouldn't do is pretend you want to have a rational, non-partisan discussion about ideologies.

If you start with a conspiracy minded position that is driven by right wing denial of the science on the subject, you don't instill any confidence that any other subject broached will be treated any differently.

What conspiracy are you talking about?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, bcsapper said:

But you said you understood!

No you don't understand. 

I understand that you are unable to discuss climate change, or even a term for those people freaked out by it.

I must assume you already know the current path being taken is quite ridiculous and unjustifiable. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Nationalist said:

No you don't understand. 

I understand that you are unable to discuss climate change, or even a term for those people freaked out by it.

I must assume you already know the current path being taken is quite ridiculous and unjustifiable. 

You seem to be freaked out by the current path. 

Try meditation.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

You seem to be freaked out by the current path. 

Try meditation.

I do meditate. I call it "praying". Perhaps you've heard if it?

Now...sorry my term hurt your feelings. You may run along now and play.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Tell a friend

    Love Repolitics.com - Political Discussion Forums? Tell a friend!
  • Popular Now

  • Member Statistics

    • Total Members
      10,750
    • Most Online
      1,403

    Newest Member
    Betsy Smith
    Joined
  • Recent Achievements

    • CrazyCanuck89 earned a badge
      Reacting Well
    • CrazyCanuck89 went up a rank
      Rookie
    • wwef235 earned a badge
      Week One Done
    • phoenyx75 went up a rank
      Apprentice
    • User went up a rank
      Mentor
  • Recently Browsing

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...