Illegal aliens refuse to leave the taxpayer financed hotel in NYC

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/illegal-migrants-refuse-leave-nyc-hotel-brooklyn-migrant-relief-center-sleep-street

Illegal migrants refuse to leave NYC hotel for Brooklyn migrant relief center, sleep in the street

A group of illegal migrants, who entered into the U.S. through the southern border, are refusing to leave their free NYC hotel rooms for a migrant shelter in Brooklyn, New York, sleeping in the street to protest.

The migrants were initially placed at the Watson Hotel in Midtown Manhattan, but their schedule for relocation to a new migrant relief center, the Brooklyn Cruise Terminal, caused uproar late Sunday night.

While some migrants left for the new shelter, many refused to vacate the Hell's Kitchen hotel and rallied outside the building alongside migrant activists. The migrants who were noncompliant in the city's relocation spent the night outside the hotel and were seen holding their ground into Monday morning.

Democrat Mayor Eric Adams responded to the situation, affirming that the new facilities were hospitable accommodations and noting the dire need of state and government support amid the ongoing migrant crisis that is impacting the Big Apple.

Gee! Adam's own UNELECTED PRESIDENT invited these animals to come to America and live off the taxpayer dollar and somehow he is outraged? What did he expect? That they would learn to speak English and start looking for local jobs and schools to put their kids in?

Screen-Shot-2021-03-03-at-12.23.16-PM.jpg

Untitled-design-22.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, reason10 said:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/illegal-migrants-refuse-leave-nyc-hotel-brooklyn-migrant-relief-center-sleep-street

Illegal migrants refuse to leave NYC hotel for Brooklyn migrant relief center, sleep in the street

A group of illegal migrants, who entered into the U.S. through the southern border, are refusing to leave their free NYC hotel rooms for a migrant shelter in Brooklyn, New York, sleeping in the street to protest.

The migrants were initially placed at the Watson Hotel in Midtown Manhattan, but their schedule for relocation to a new migrant relief center, the Brooklyn Cruise Terminal, caused uproar late Sunday night.

While some migrants left for the new shelter, many refused to vacate the Hell's Kitchen hotel and rallied outside the building alongside migrant activists. The migrants who were noncompliant in the city's relocation spent the night outside the hotel and were seen holding their ground into Monday morning.

Democrat Mayor Eric Adams responded to the situation, affirming that the new facilities were hospitable accommodations and noting the dire need of state and government support amid the ongoing migrant crisis that is impacting the Big Apple.

Gee! Adam's own UNELECTED PRESIDENT invited these animals to come to America and live off the taxpayer dollar and somehow he is outraged? What did he expect? That they would learn to speak English and start looking for local jobs and schools to put their kids in?

Your own quote CONTRADICTS itself. "spent the night outside" is NOT "refused to vacate the Hell's Kitchen hotel."

You've reached a new LOW of stupid dishonestly when YOU LIE about Biden "invited these animals to come to America and live off the taxpayer dollar."

Of course you CANNOT provide that quote because Biden NEVER SAID THAT. ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Moonlight Graham said:

I don't understand why you'd give illegal migrants free lodging instead of deporting them, that seems odd.  If they have an asylum claim being processed they would have legal status and probably a work or study visa and thus not be "illegal".

Yeah, I can’t imagine why right-wing media would call asylum seekers “illegal immigrants.”  Hmmm…

1 hour ago, Rebound said:

Yeah, I can’t imagine why right-wing media would call asylum seekers “illegal immigrants.”  Hmmm…

Asylum seekers apply at the American Embassy in their own country and wait their turn.

THESE ANIMALS

th?id=OIP.QPl6SFh0rBOhJ6XkzBZnpwHaEK&pid

are not asylum seekers. They are criminals.

Oh, and by the way, the definition of Asylum is not COMING TO AMERICA TO GET FREE WELFARE AND HEALTH CARE AND HOUSING AND A DEMOCRAT PARTY VOTER REGISTRATION.

If those were Republican voters

psaki-vax-3.jpg?quality=75&strip=all

Nazi Pelosi would have ordered a wall you could see from space.

Edited by reason10

1 hour ago, reason10 said:

Asylum seekers apply at the American Embassy in their own country and wait their turn.

THESE ANIMALS

th?id=OIP.QPl6SFh0rBOhJ6XkzBZnpwHaEK&pid

are not asylum seekers. They are criminals.

Oh, and by the way, the definition of Asylum is not COMING TO AMERICA TO GET FREE WELFARE AND HEALTH CARE AND HOUSING AND A DEMOCRAT PARTY VOTER REGISTRATION.

If those were Republican voters

psaki-vax-3.jpg?quality=75&strip=all

Nazi Pelosi would have ordered a wall you could see from space.

Those are not animals, they are human beings. 

The Nazis did exactly what you’re doing: Call a group “animals.” The purpose is to de-humanize them. After all, we slaughter animals. We eat them. Animals don’t have human rights. 

Don’t think for a second that we’re fooled at all when you call fellow human beings “animals.”  We are all children of God, and none of us is greater than another. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Contrarian said:

Right Wing Conspiracy Theorist Angry Alert -->  -->  

Thinks because a libertarian man allows his platform others are not going to call him on his garbage. 

Troll.

Any one who uses the term TROLL (instead of debating like a civilized human being) is a fcking IDJIT.

il_570xN.621485259_ch5i.jpg

They are not acting  like human beings. They are acting like animals. They ARE animals. They are CRIMINALS.

The Nazis did exactly what you’re doing: Call a group “animals.” The purpose is to de-humanize them. After all, we slaughter animals. We eat them. Animals don’t have human rights. 

That is a STUPID LIE, comparing sex trafficking, drug trafficking CRIMINALS with JEWS?

Excuse me, but the Nazis KILLED Jews. America is letting these animals in, giving them welfare and registering them to vote Democrats.  I'm pretty sure the JEWS would have appreciated such treatment.

So we now know you are an anti-Semite, in addition to being a racist.

Don’t think for a second that we’re fooled at all when you call fellow human beings “animals.”  We are all children of God, and none of us is greater than another. 

If a person is committing a crime, THAT  PERSON IS AN ANIMAL,whether your racist JEW HATING ASS LIKES IT OR NOT.

• Downvote 1

12 minutes ago, reason10 said:

They are not acting  like human beings. They are acting like animals. They ARE animals. They are CRIMINALS.

That is a STUPID LIE, comparing sex trafficking, drug trafficking CRIMINALS with JEWS?

Excuse me, but the Nazis KILLED Jews. America is letting these animals in, giving them welfare and registering them to vote Democrats.  I'm pretty sure the JEWS would have appreciated such treatment.

So we now know you are an anti-Semite, in addition to being a racist.

If a person is committing a crime, THAT  PERSON IS AN ANIMAL,whether your racist JEW HATING ASS LIKES IT OR NOT.

Hitler didn’t start by murdering Jews. He started by calling Jews “animals” and blaming all of Germany’s problems on them.  

Then, Hitler did the same thing you’re doing, he concocted lies, such as your lie that Democrats register illegal aliens to vote. Well… Trump filed his 64 lawsuits and lost them all… no voting illegal aliens in all those lawsuits? Arizona, Georgia, Michigan and PA conducted recounts and audits and no illegal aliens found? So we know that’s a lie, but you keep spreading it.  

So, you’re a Nazi too, like your buddy Deluge.

Simple question, Nazi: If you’re so certain that you’re right, why do you continually resort to lies and insults?  Shouldn’t facts and logic be sufficient? Seems like every time anyone puts a fact in front of your nose, you scream “Fake News!!!! Fake News!!!”, no matter the source.  

Anything that contradicts you is automatically Fake News. Which is the next thing the Nazis did, Mr. Goebbels. 

And how did Goebbels wind up? He wound up murdering his six children, his wife, and himself.  Yeah. Great guy. 

Edited by Rebound
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, Moonlight Graham said:

Are these people asylum seekers though?

I did not personally meet these people.  
However, the alleged “news” organization known as Fox News, who called these people “Illegal Migrants” in their headline, quoted the Mayor of New York in calling them “asylum seekers.”

Edited by Rebound

5 hours ago, reason10 said:

LEFT WING UNEDUCATED CLOSE MINDED DUMB ASS ALERT.

Do you REALLY think you are clever with those alerts. It only shows  you are too stupid to argue the point.

You're admitting to every body that you are too stupid.

IRONICALLY, YOU JUST DID THE SAME THING and didn't even UNDERSTAND THAT. LMAO

Hitler didn’t start by murdering Jews. He started by calling Jews “animals” and blaming all of Germany’s problems on them.  

Actually, Hitler had very little to do with the Holocaust. You can blame Charles Darwin, Francis Galton, Margaret Sanger and other American liberals who brought this monstrous science to the world.

https://encyclopedia.ushmm.org/content/en/article/science-as-salvation-weimar-eugenics-1919-1933

Simple question, Nazi: If you’re so certain that you’re right, why do you continually resort to lies and insults?  Shouldn’t facts and logic be sufficient? Seems like every time anyone puts a fact in front of your nose, you scream “Fake News!!!! Fake News!!!”, no matter the source.  

You seem to be the one resorting to lies and insults right now. I have this problem with people who break the law, disrupt legal elections and demand my tax dollars just because they were able to violate our borders. They are criminals. And I call criminals ANIMALS. That also applies to rapists, car jackers, murderers, etc. They are animals. And you probably have figured out that I do not give a rat fck about what someone thinks about the vermin of society being called animals.

I seem to be the only one citing reliable sources here. (And it would seem that I also have created a lot of new threads, so many and so complex that the single chromosome folk here after a while just use the word TROLL to turn off the mental exercise of having to debate.)

2 hours ago, reason10 said:

Actually, Hitler had very little to do with the Holocaust. You can blame Charles Darwin, Francis Galton, Margaret Sanger and other American liberals who brought this monstrous science to the world.

https://encyclopedia.ushmm.org/content/en/article/science-as-salvation-weimar-eugenics-1919-193

You really are quite mad, aren't you?

2 hours ago, reason10 said:

https://encyclopedia.ushmm.org/content/en/article/science-as-salvation-weimar-eugenics-1919-1933

You seem to be the one resorting to lies and insults right now. I have this problem with people who break the law, disrupt legal elections and demand my tax dollars just because they were able to violate our borders. They are criminals. And I call criminals ANIMALS. That also applies to rapists, car jackers, murderers, etc. They are animals. And you probably have figured out that I do not give a rat fck about what someone thinks about the vermin of society being called animals.

I seem to be the only one citing reliable sources here. (And it would seem that I also have created a lot of new threads, so many and so complex that the single chromosome folk here after a while just use the word TROLL to turn off the mental exercise of having to debate.)

All those people you despise are better humans than Nazis. And you are a Nazi.  

A person who denies the Holocaust or who says Hitler didn’t cause it is a NAZI.  Enjoy the label. You have chosen evil.  

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Moonlight Graham said:

Are these people asylum seekers though?

Everyone coming over says they’re an asylum seeker.  It’s a loop hole in the system.  There are no countries in central and South America that qualify as countries to seek asylum from.  They don’t generally meet the standard needed.  But how many millions of people do you think the United States should be forced to accept?

On 1/30/2023 at 7:39 PM, robosmith said:

Your own quote CONTRADICTS itself. "spent the night outside" is NOT "refused to vacate the Hell's Kitchen hotel."

You've reached a new LOW of stupid dishonestly when YOU LIE about Biden "invited these animals to come to America and live off the taxpayer dollar."

Of course you CANNOT provide that quote because Biden NEVER SAID THAT. ?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-says-we-have-obligation-to-provide-health-care-to-illegal-immigrants