Not all students who menstruate are female

8 hours ago, Rebound said:

You just don’t like it when we use your shady tactics against you.  But the truth of my statement is this: You people constantly get riled up over nothing.  I don’t understand transgender people or whatever they call themselves, and I think all this “they” pronoun stuff is silly and annoying, but it’s really none of my business and far from something important, except to them.  

What shady tactics? What are you talking about? Do you know?

This dumb biatch is trying to convince folks men can have a period. That's asinine. It's an assault on nature, science and bloody common sense.

None of which alters the fact that the monumental projection of Libbies is obvious. 

The Libbie Terror campaign. 

Edited by Nationalist

22 hours ago, Rebound said:

You fairies will get your panties twisted into knots and triggered over just about anything, won’t you?  

Back even in 1998, id ee uts like you would have been laughed out of the room for stupid statements like that.

I'm now starting to think that ALL the liberals here are just now experiencing puberty and are all THIS stupid based on the inferior blue state schools they all dropped out of.

MEN CAN HAVE PERIODS? WOMEN  CAN CONTRACT PROSTATE CANCER?

Your stupidity is off the charts.

Edited by reason10

47 minutes ago, reason10 said:

Back even in 1998, id ee uts like you would have been laughed out of the room for stupid statements like that.

I'm now starting to think that ALL the liberals here are just now experiencing puberty and are all THIS stupid based on the inferior blue state schools they all dropped out of.

MEN CAN HAVE PERIODS? WOMEN  CAN CONTRACT PROSTATE CANCER?

Your stupidity is off the charts.

I have no idea… you’re projecting that I care about people who are born female and “identify” as male, but I guess if there are people like that, they have periods.  

You’re the one making a big deal about it. 

21 hours ago, Rebound said:

You just don’t like it when we use your shady tactics against you.  But the truth of my statement is this: You people constantly get riled up over nothing.  I don’t understand transgender people or whatever they call themselves, and I think all this “they” pronoun stuff is silly and annoying, but it’s really none of my business and far from something important, except to them.  

When a person can lose his job because of an incorrect pronoun, it's important.

Not everybody gets a government check every month like liberals.

2 hours ago, reason10 said:

When a person can lose his job because of an incorrect pronoun, it's important.

Not everybody gets a government check every month like liberals.

Don’t teachers get government checks?

Or, in your case, “teachers.”

Edited by Rebound

12 hours ago, Rebound said:

Don’t teachers get government checks?

Or, in your case, “teachers.”

That brings us to the discussion of Economics, (the one subject that scares you liberals more than job applications.) Teacher pay comes from Discretionary spending, by definition. That means spending where the taxpayers get value for their dollars. So far the American budget allots around percent of its budget to Discretionary spending.

Entitlement spending is everything else, where checks are written to those (like you liberals) who produce NOTHING but greenhouse gasses every time you wake up.

I can't speak for other states (other than to point out their education systems are inferior to Florida's system) but teacher pay in Florida is mostly determined at the COUNTY level. Some funds come from Tallahassee, but MOST teacher pay is determined by the county, and usually comes from property taxes.

Makes sense. The inner city run down ghetto schools are financed by ramshackle worn down trailer parks with absentee owners and renters. The new modern state of the art schools usually are financed in areas with waterfront mansions, or other high cost real estate.

Edited by reason10

On 1/22/2023 at 9:54 PM, Nationalist said:

This dumb biatch is trying to convince folks men can have a period. That's asinine. It's an assault on nature, science and bloody common sense.

None of which alters the fact that the monumental projection of Libbies is obvious. 

I wonder how these knucklehead liberals would act if LeBron James were to put on a bra and declare he is a woman, and then play for the WNBA (where he would score maybe 300 points a night and totally humiliate every one around him)? It doesn't seem to bother these bozos when boys put on bras and compete in women's swimming events.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Rebound said:

I have no idea… you’re projecting that I care about people who are born female and “identify” as male, but I guess if there are people like that, they have periods.  

You’re the one making a big deal about it. 

A man who "identifies" as a woman does not have menstrual periods. A man does not have that kind of internal structure. The big deal is when  people LOSE THEIR JOBS because they call some freak the wrong pronoun. If you see some really awful looking Trans freak and you call him/her/it a different gender from what he/she/it is thinking, your welfare checks will still come in every month. Those of us who work for a living are under that gun.

• Like 1

On 1/22/2023 at 9:54 PM, Nationalist said:

If someone is born female and identifies as male and uses the Men’s room, then maybe that person menstruates. I don’t honestly know.  I also don’t care very much.

You seem to care about it a lot. You seem to be on your period all the time. Honestly, try smoking weed or something. You’re gonna give yourself a heart attack with all this anger.  

Edited by Rebound

58 minutes ago, Rebound said:

If someone is born female and identifies as male and uses the Men’s room, then maybe that person menstruates. I don’t honestly know.  I also don’t care very much.

You seem to care about it a lot. You seem to be on your period all the time. Honestly, try smoking weed or something. You’re gonna give yourself a heart attack with all this anger.  

If you don't care...what are you commenting for?

5 hours ago, reason10 said:

A man who "identifies" as a woman does not have menstrual periods. A man does not have that kind of internal structure. The big deal is when  people LOSE THEIR JOBS because they call some freak the wrong pronoun. If you see some really awful looking Trans freak and you call him/her/it a different gender from what he/she/it is thinking, your welfare checks will still come in every month. Those of us who work for a living are under that gun.

Reading comprehension failure out of you, again. 

I said that a person who is born female and identifies as male might have periods. Or maybe not; I truly have no idea, and I don’t particularly care.

Who was fired for calling a ‘they’ a ‘she’? 

18 hours ago, Mako said:

Which billionaire?