Canadian political model for achieving long-term peace in Ukraine

athos

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

I never deleted anything. But Moonie's infamous abuse of quotes starts with something like, 'Just so you and Beave can experience the death and destruction of a real war' or there abouts.

You still can't tell us how I abused quotes.  If you're going to spend this much time crying about it, you should at least take the time and be capable of explaining what I misquoted.  Instead, you lamely pout and sulk, knowing how stupid it makes you look when you continue to contradict yourself, and not being able to reconcile it.  

16 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

You still can't tell us how I abused quotes.  If you're going to spend this much time crying about it, you should at least take the time and be capable of explaining what I misquoted.  Instead, you lamely pout and sulk, knowing how stupid it makes you look when you continue to contradict yourself, and not being able to reconcile it.  

You keep regurgitating this trying to make something out of nothing. I'm sure you think it's clever, but all it really is, is just another example of how disingenuous and low you can be.

But hey...y'are wut y'are 

and more crying and accusations, while still refusing or being able to explain it.  

image.jpeg.7ff8cfff53d701ce682debdba40146f5.jpeg

Pout and sulk all you want, but everyone else here remembers that gem of a quote every time you try to bullshit us on where you actually stand.  ?

Edited by Moonbox

14 hours ago, Contrarian said:

Is called reality. Look around you, everyone wants to come to the UK, Canada, United States, Australia, New Zeeland, all of them at one point being under the British. Even though they committed abuses, in the US they were overthrown, as any imperialistic force meets its fate, they left something behind for people to work on. 

Why do you think immigrants want to come here, in the West? Why is the dream of a poor immigrant to come to the countries above? Because here the system is better my friend, your alternative is worst, is just the practical results, can't fight reality.

When is the last time you heard an immigrant that his dream is to go to Russia? ?

Exactly That is why the same constitutional model as in Australia, Canada and New Zealand should be applied to Ukraine.

11 hours ago, Contrarian said:

@athos here is your soldier, he came to assist you with a possible made up high school story. This way he thinks he can actually win an argument. How convenient you remembered this story now, it fits everything opposite I said. ? 

If real, then, tell her to go to Russia if it's better for her? She can fly via Beijing. The routes are still active. Nobody is stopping her, what are you talking about?! ? They can say for economic reasons, they chose Putin and Kirill. 

and what visit in Western Ukraine? She was visiting Ukraine now during wartime while they don't have money in Czech Republic? If you were a witness in a courtroom, and I were the lead prosecutor, you would be looking at the judge for help.

Better luck next time. Always a pleasure to argue with russian and populist SYSTEM sympatizers. ?

You seem to be some kind of angry young man who is unable to think rationally. No one is saying that the political system in Canada and other British protectorates is not good, on the contrary, it is so good that it could be implemented in Ukraine for the sake of peace.
Please read this post again and stick to the topic of how to achieve peace and stop the unnecessary loss of Ukrainian lives. Or maybe you're thirsty for someone's blood. Should we call call you Count Dracula? ?

Edited by athos
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Moonbox said:

I see a nation under attack successfully defending itself from an aggressive hostile dictatorship four times its size - this will end when Russia stops firing ballistic missiles into apartment buildings and leaves Ukraine.  

If Ukrainians weren't motivated to keep Russia out, this war would be over.  If the Russians were motivated to fight, this war would be over.  The Ukrainians know better than anyone, however, what alignment with Russia brings - poverty, kleptocracy, despair and zero hope for the future.  

All this is true, so some compromise needs to be done to bring about peace and stop this disgusting civil war between two Slavic peoples , as Britain has done in some of its colonies. Unless you like to fight to the last Ukrainian. ?

Edited by athos

2 hours ago, Moonbox said:

Please stick to the topic of this post. So, Count Dracula, tell us what your proposal is to achieve peace and stop the killings in Ukraine?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, athos said:

All this is true, so some compromise needs to be done to bring about peace and stop this disgusting civil war between two Slavic peoples , as Britain has done in some of its colonies. Unless you like to fight to the last Ukrainian. ?

The only reason there's still a disgusting war going on is because Russian troops invaded Ukraine.  The Ukrainians don't care that they're being invaded by slavs, just like the Irish didn't care that they were invaded by other Celts.  When the Russians leave, the war will be over.  Ukraine's not invading Russia.  It's the other way around.  ?

• Thanks 1

The only reason there's still a disgusting war going on is because Russian troops invaded Ukraine.  The Ukrainians don't care that they're being invaded by slavs, just like the Irish didn't care that they were invaded by other Celts.  When the Russians leave, the war will be over.  Ukraine's not invading Russia.  It's the other way around.  ?

Irish were invaded by English who are not Celts. English and Irish are people with different historical, national and cultural identities. Russians and the large majority of so called "Ukrainians" have the same historical, cultural and national identity.

Ukraine in Russian means the end or the border of Russia. Ukrainian is a geographical category and has nothing to do with cultural or national identity.

Edited by athos

13 minutes ago, athos said:

Irish were invaded by English who are not Celts. English and Irish are people with different historical, national and cultural identities. Russians and the large majority of so called "Ukrainians" have the same historical, cultural and national identity.

Large parts of the UK are Celtic - Wales, Scotland and Western England.  It doesn't matter though.  Nobody gives a shit what race their invaders are.  The French didn't care they were being invaded by other Germanic people in WW2, nor did the Scandinavians.  

Ukrainians don't share a national identity with Russia.  They don't want to be part of Russia, and they never did.  They've been conquered and subjugated by Russia.  They've experienced holodomor at Russian hands.  Now they've been invaded...and they will hate Russia for it for generations.  

13 minutes ago, athos said:

Ukraine in Russian means the end or the border of Russia. Ukrainian is a geographical category and has nothing to do with cultural or national identity.

Tell your masters the Ukrainians don't agree.  They don't seem to be getting the hint: 

Defense of Ukraine on Twitter: "20+ Ukrainian HIMARS &amp ...

Edited by Moonbox

Well Russia is not invading Ukraine Russia is liberating Ukraine from NATO occupation. ?

• Haha 1

Just now, athos said:

Well Russia is not invading Ukraine Russia is liberating Ukraine from NATO occupation. ?

That's a profoundly stupid thing to say, and only the biggest fools would believe it. 

While the Ukrainians remain motivated to fight, the servile donkey-people invading them do little more than complain about their crappy equipment and about wanting to go home.   

Meanwhile, the smartest among them are fleeing their own country:   

Kremlin says no decision to seal Russia's borders amid chaos | Russia-Ukraine  war News | Al Jazeera

10 hours ago, Aristides said:

Your inability to address that post says it all. Too bad someone copied it before you could destroy the evidence.

I never deleted the post, but you think what you please. I'm not running around advocating for an endless proxy war.

Enjoy your death toll.

• Sad 1

8 hours ago, athos said:

There are no NATO troops in Ukraine, if there were there wouldn’t be any Russian troops left in Ukraine. Russia’s idea of liberation is to flatten a country  and target its civilian population. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Moonbox said:

No, you're just cheering on indiscriminate attacks on civilians and cities.  ?

riiight...

10 hours ago, Moonbox said:

That's a profoundly stupid thing to say, and only the biggest fools would believe it. 

While the Ukrainians remain motivated to fight, the servile donkey-people invading them do little more than complain about their crappy equipment and about wanting to go home.   

Meanwhile, the smartest among them are fleeing their own country:   

Kremlin says no decision to seal Russia's borders amid chaos | Russia-Ukraine  war News | Al Jazeera

1 hour ago, athos said:

By the time you wake up from your arrogant dreams, it will be too late or you may prefer this scenario.

?

Tell the bosses your efforts are going excellent (just like the special operation) and that you are convincing many decadent Westerners of how mighty Russia is.  

1616143891_putinloser.thumb.png.41f30d4f25f52d61be4596e86c1eceaf.png

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, Contrarian said:

Arrogant?

@Moonboxis telling the truth.

Here is at the start of the war, Putin's forces attacking civillians:

*I selected a not so graphic video.

This is Russia "liberating:"

Marvie...and I'm pretty sure I can match clips with you. However...

It looks like Russian troops and stuff is creating a border of sorts, around the area they have, rather inconveniently for NATO, annexed.

So you propose, because "Russia attacked", regardless of any reasoning, that the Ukraine should beat their heads against this wall, while the Russians lob bombs at Kiev and keep the infrastructure unusable.

That's not a very sound plan now...is it.

2 hours ago, Contrarian said:

I propose the Ukrainians be left to decide how to handle it when someone invaded their house as you would want in your house.

but you think Zelenskyy controls ths Ukrainians as a sorcerer, or what is your people at redacted latest theory?

Not sure what Redacted thinks...I think Zelinsky is in the business of war profiteering. 

Zelinsky the former actor and comedian = war profiteer

Putin the former KGB colonel and dictator of 20+ years, with a long history of territorial aggression and extrajudicial domestic murder = good guy

Those are some mighty fine mental gymnastics you're doing there mister.  I'm not sure you're supposed to land on your face, but you do your thang.  

Edited by Moonbox
  • Like 1

On 1/15/2023 at 10:07 PM, athos said:

How to achieve long term peace in Ukraine?

Many agree that the war in Ukraine should end as soon as possible in order to prevent the catastrophic consequences of that conflict.

One of the ways to achieve long-term peace in Ukraine, considering the real situation on the ground, is the application of the Canadian model of the political system, which has proven to be very successful.

As we know, the Canadian political system is based on the continuity of belonging of Canada and the majority of its citizens to the British (Anglo-Saxon) historical, national and cultural identity, just as it is the case with Ukraine and Russia. Consequently, as a result of that, Canada has its own parliament and prime minister where English is accepted as the official language of that country (including French in Quebec) .

The British monarch is at the same time the head of the Canadian state, as well as the commander-in-chief of the Canadian armed forces, represented by the governor-general.

Applying the same constitutional model, Ukraine would have its own parliament and prime minister, where the official language would be Russian, with the use of all other languages permitted. The Russian president will be at the same time Ukrainian head of state and the commander-in-chief of the Ukrainian armed forces, and he would be represented by the governor general of Ukraine.

Such a solution would ensure peace and prosperity in Ukraine and Europe, just as it was the case with Canada, Australia or New Zealand.

Make Putin the king of Ukraine. Some “solution” you shameless kremlin propagandist. 

• Thanks 1