Another Left Wing Scam exposed

West

So if I ever end up a Minister I will have to make sure my department never gives a contract to Telus because I get a pension from one of the companies I worked for that eventually merged into Telus.

Just to abide by new Conservative interpretations of the rules.

Maybe I can give contracts to Telus Mobility, or Telus Health because they're completely different companies we all know....

4 minutes ago, herbie said:

So if I ever end up a Minister I will have to make sure my department never gives a contract to Telus because I get a pension from one of the companies I worked for that eventually merged into Telus.

Maybe I can give contracts to Telus Mobility, or Telus Health because they're completely different companies we all know....

Key here is the "you"never give a contract. "You" only provide a list of requirements.

Only when the winner is announced do you know who it is and then, if you feel there may be a conflict, you report that. That will be investigated and the winner may be disqualified and a new company (also qualified but second cheapest) be given the contract.

Good, my B.I.L. is a town councillor. I'll bid $10K for the computer service contract and tell my friend to lie about his qualifications and bid $20K on the condition he gives me $7K if he gets it and pay me $65 hr. to do the work!

Then I'll be smart like The Donald and peeple will wuv me... and I can hide it in a Chinese bank... and if they give me $100 for a meme, I'll give them back $55 for every person they refer that buys a copy of it.... we'll all be rich....

ugh, it's 3:00 New Years Day my head still hurts.

2 hours ago, herbie said:

Some how i don't think they are conservative rules, some how i think the rules and procedures were put in place by the house, and written into the law... i thought they were made to be black and white. And I'm pretty sure no where does it say you can rip off funding if it is under the petty case value...

• Like 1

On 1/1/2023 at 1:46 PM, ExFlyer said:

I guess what you are saying is once elected, a person is no longer allowed to talk to or ask, or question anyone that they knew prior to getting elected?

Your guess as to what I'm saying would be unnecessary if you instead relied on reading what I said.

On 1/1/2023 at 1:46 PM, ExFlyer said:

Oh and "Dion said both confirmed to him that they did not discuss a contract with each other, with Ng saying "the entire process was delegated" to her chief of staff, who was aware of the friendship."  So, as I said, using the Supply Arrangement tor

This is laughable, you know. "Hey, I had nothing to do with it! I Just told my employee to take care of it for me!"

On 1/1/2023 at 1:45 PM, ExFlyer said:

What rules? A commissioner saying one thing but doing nothing clearly indicates there are no broke rules

The ethics commisioner's job is to merely investigate and then make a report as to whether someone violated ethics rules. It's then up to the Prime Minister to punish them. And if we had a prime minister who cared even slightly about ethics that would have already happened. 

On 1/1/2023 at 1:33 PM, ExFlyer said:

Baloney...make that double baloney with mustard LOL

Read the reports I linked. lots of accusations and innuendos and very few, if any, repercussions.

How old are you? Honest question. How do you interpret the phrase 'in the past'?

On 1/1/2023 at 5:42 PM, herbie said:

Uh, you mean by the Ethics Commissioner's interpretation of the rules, don't you?