Are the social conservatives the real defenders of Canadian democracy?

5 minutes ago, blackbird said:

Instead of talking about me personally all the time, try to deal with the information in the subject.  I don't want to get into a back and forth banter with you on a personal level.  It accomplishes nothing.

First of all I have to stop you from thinking about me personally all the time when we butt heads.  You telling me I can't tell right from wrong is insulting.  Change your thinking or expect the same.

You could comment on Trudeau changing Canada into a third world dictatorship with his immigration policies and appointments.

The idea he's turning Canada into a 3rd world dictatorship is ridiculous.  I'm not surprised you or CAP think or phrase things this way.  I believe the capacity to hold such a nonsensical idea is congruent with capacity for the other sort of fantastical supernatural thinking peculiar to many theists.

As for immigration, I decided a long time ago that it was immoral to eliminate borders to the greatest extent possible for money, resources and corporations while making it harder for human beings to move about as freely.

14 minutes ago, blackbird said:

I can't find where it says that.  It sounds like a very trivial criticism of the article and insignificant in the whole article.

You said it.

23 hours ago, blackbird said:

...If the ruling Liberals approved dissemination of this data

It's not an insignificant criticism because it stems from your underlying warped belief that Canada is being turned into a 3rd world dictatorship.  You simply can't say that and seriously expect people to take you credibly.

You folks just can't help yourselves from being what you are - you don't have beliefs, your beliefs have you.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, eyeball said:
38 minutes ago, eyeball said:

The idea he's turning Canada into a 3rd world dictatorship is ridiculous. 

Actually it is quite plausible and likely that is what he is doing.

Hands up, Canadian patriots, who believe these newcomers will vote for the Conservative Party of Canada. Part of the reason the Liberals will capture 88%-98% of these votes comes in basic form. Because establishment media are thrashing, and will continue to thrash the Conservatives till the cows come home on an Alberta beef farm.

Simply put, CBC and corporate media are going to crush the Cons in the next federal election. As far as 7.2 million new arrival voters, they will assist Mr. Trudeau in his ultimate goal:

Transitioning every riding out of 338 in total to the Liberal Party of Canada. Do tell–what’s the point in elections when the Libs control 98% of all ridings?

There is no point. Bingo– Canada transitions to a non-democratic, 3rd World dominant nation. Outnumbered and ostracized, Anglo-European Canadians transition to a powerless minority community.

This is the plan for the future of our country. Justin Trudeau knows it, and for everyday that he remains prime minister, he will facilitate this agenda.   unquote

Trudeau Re-Designing Canada Into 3rd World Dominant Dictatorship (capforcanada.com)

I can see it happening now.  Elsewhere in the article or other article on CAP is tells a number of appointments Trudeau has made of the woke progressive minorities.  Some in his cabinet and some in other positions in government.  None of these people were chosen by any kind of electoral process by the people of Canada.  This is Trudeau's dictatorship choosing his liberal-friendly people for key positions.

But the key is the immigration system where almost all immigrants are coming from certain third world countries and he is almost guaranteed that the vast majority will vote for liberals.  For this strategy to be even more effective, he needs these immigrants to spread out to as many of the 338 ridings as possible.   But he already has the major cities of Montreal and Toronto pretty well taken care of where a large number of immigrants go.  For some reason these cities vote heavily for Liberals.

It is clear the CBC and CTV are already under Liberal control and they are constantly working to crush the Conservatives.  There is a simple reason why Pierre Polievre avoids mainstream media like the CBC and CTV.  They use every opportunity to try to destroy him politically.  If he makes one off the cuff remark, they will exploit it for all its worth.  Yet when Trudeau makes off the cuff remarks, they are ignored and never given much coverage.

Edited by blackbird

1 hour ago, eyeball said:

it stems from your underlying warped belief that Canada is being turned into a 3rd world dictatorship. 

Its quite obvious.  Trudeau loves the U.N. and the phony climate change conferences.  He throws the third world millions of dollars regularly trying to curry their favour, perhaps for some future position.   Even his cabinet has a shade of appearance of the U.N. with hand-picked people who are from the third world and strong supporters of third world immigration.  Now if he can just get those millions of immigrants into Canada where 90% of them will vote for him, he will have it made.

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, blackbird said:

Its quite obvious.  Trudeau loves the U.N. and the phony climate change conferences.  He throws the third world millions of dollars regularly trying to curry their favour, perhaps for some future position.   Even his cabinet has a shade of appearance of the U.N. with hand-picked people who are from the third world and strong supporters of third world immigration.  Now if he can just get those millions of immigrants into Canada where 90% of them will vote for him, he will have it made.

I'm not convinced that many will automatically vote for Trudeau but if the bottom line is fewer conservatives...what's the downside again?

For what it's worth I've never voted for Trudeau and I have no intention to.